Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > N-Pulse Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-25-2011, 03:39 PM
patrickp2p is an unknown quantity at this point
Missing you dear old friend.

Dear Npulse,
I miss you so much! Your beautiful tiles and the way they surpassed Graals beauty. Jadynx always around the corner. Hell, I even remember Jadynx allowing me to edit her heads and unlock them for me! She was my mentor xD! I remember Twinneinz, Moonie, Ducati, Andy, slickrick, and more. One of my favorite parts was when me and my old friend Alearie and her friends went into our room editors. We would role play for hours. My dad was baffled as to why I was so addicted to Graal. I also remember Kay who is still around on U.N. as a GP. Many don't remember me but some do. I was ET on Npulse for a bit also. I really liked the fact that you could set your own hat, the fact that the economy wasn't run by hats as U.N.s currently is. The fact that there was no corruption AT ALL. Twinneinz was like a mother to me, a mother to all. She always took PM's and so did moonie and everyone else really. They showed me Graal and how fun it could be. Not to be mean, but now I am stuck with Unholy Nation. In fact it is unholy because in some aspects it is corrupt with players and staff. WHAT HAPPEND GUYS?

I MISS YOU NPULSE. GODS SPEED AND I HOPE YOU GET WELL SOON AND GET BACK ON YOUR FEET. DO YOU HEAR ME?
Thanks.
P@TR!CK or Laren (Laren is my classic : D!)

Love me or hate me? O:

<--Are Questions Accepted Here? (:

Last edited by patrickp2p; 06-25-2011 at 05:15 PM..
Old 06-25-2011, 03:46 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Who ever thought that GUI was a good idea?
Old 06-25-2011, 04:57 PM
Seeing as how I didn't know much about development at the time, me. O: <3

Love me or hate me? O:

Old 06-25-2011, 05:26 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
repent for your actions
Old 06-25-2011, 07:17 PM
*bows down to stefan as he sprikles holy water on me* D: xP

Love me or hate me? O:

Old 06-27-2011, 05:34 AM
Ignorance has no future
Unkownsoldier is on a distinguished road
I don't understand why the server was removed from Classic. The server technically worked fine, it was just a matter of getting players.

Other than events there was nothing to do on the server for the most part. When people stopped hosting, the player count dwindled. I believe it was because n-pulse had no real economy either. So if one was implemented, and events were hosted more often maybe some player count could be established? There was times where I hosted 5 months ago and could get 20-40 players on. No server is what it used to be like, but that doesn't mean N-pulse should die. There just needs to be something other than events to keep players happy. It could have been the staff that turned away players, because to be honest it didn't seem like a very friendly environment. Just sayin' #bring it back
Old 06-27-2011, 06:05 AM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ffcmike Send a message via MSN to ffcmike
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unkownsoldier View Post
I don't understand why the server was removed from Classic.
Quote:
Other than events there was nothing to do on the server for the most part.
Now I don't know much about Npulse, and can't really comment to justify going UC as I'm not aware of there being any subsequent effort to redevelop, but going by a very similar set of circumstances I've experienced I think the second quote answers the first.

It's possible that Npulse could have seen a mini revival, but without serious development of alternative things to do getting players would always be a struggle when the main thing to do is offered elsewhere just with greater numbers of players involved.
I recall Matt saying himself that he felt going UC (note the server wasn't forcefully removed), and therefore abandoning the responsibility of maintaining a playercount entirely was the best way to achieve a higher focus on development, a concept I agree with in the event of there being little to nothing to lose. Whether there could be a return gain however remains to be seen.
Old 06-27-2011, 06:55 AM
ω
Seeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Seeya
Quote:
-text-
They could make it available to the public and the same old players could hang out there.

Old 06-27-2011, 08:42 AM
Yep. I thought it was fine O: I wasn't here when they removed it, since I just came back after quitting. :I

Love me or hate me? O:

Old 06-27-2011, 09:01 AM
Jazz teh Awesome
oo_jazz_oo is a jewel in the roughoo_jazz_oo is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to oo_jazz_oo
I miss the old days...before Rebirth was the main focus, and there was an actual playerbase...

But once focus was put on Rebirth, things just seemed to fall apart. I did my part to try and stop that...I developed as much as I could by myself, but it just wasn't good enough. ;P
I think the last big thing we did on N-Pulse before it really died was the revamped guild war island I made...that was fun.

Old 06-27-2011, 02:14 PM
Ignorance has no future
Unkownsoldier is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffcmike View Post
Now I don't know much about Npulse, and can't really comment to justify going UC as I'm not aware of there being any subsequent effort to redevelop, but going by a very similar set of circumstances I've experienced I think the second quote answers the first.

It's possible that Npulse could have seen a mini revival, but without serious development of alternative things to do getting players would always be a struggle when the main thing to do is offered elsewhere just with greater numbers of players involved.
I recall Matt saying himself that he felt going UC (note the server wasn't forcefully removed), and therefore abandoning the responsibility of maintaining a playercount entirely was the best way to achieve a higher focus on development, a concept I agree with in the event of there being little to nothing to lose. Whether there could be a return gain however remains to be seen.

Well, there were other things to do other than events, they just weren't used. Or they worked but were closed due to reasons unknown at this point.

I don't mind the fact that it is UC, but when I go on Graal stats sometimes and see one 1 user (npc server) on N-Pulse it makes you wonder if they are even trying. We never hear anything about updates or what not, even if they are working on it, it would be nice to know what they are doing...
Old 06-28-2011, 01:13 PM
So true... When I go to use RC, I too, look at player counts on servers... I agree 100 percent. Do they know how many players really had to relocate other servers? They don't need to redo older activities, they just need to make new ones!

Love me or hate me? O:

Old 06-29-2011, 01:08 AM
Retired
SlikRick is on a distinguished road
Quote:
I don't understand why the server was removed from Classic. The server technically worked fine, it was just a matter of getting players.
As what has been stated in previous threads, N-Pulse was taken UC due to Matt requesting it. I told Matt then, and still believe so now, that it was an unwise move and would kill the server, and it remains true right now.
Old 06-29-2011, 09:25 PM
Eh, the server probably is dead, lets just face it? D:

Love me or hate me? O:

Old 06-29-2011, 11:39 PM
\(^∀^)メ(≧∇≦)ノ
Hiro has a spectacular aura aboutHiro has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Hiro
doomsday was better