Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Era Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-10-2015, 01:03 PM
Venom_Fish is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Venom_Fish
For the record, I do not find that a problem. I think it forces good players to actually have to be good lol. If you are, then losing to those guys should be a virtual no-no. If you are afraid to lose to them, you can wait for the likes of me. In either case, gaining elo at a fast pace would be hard as hell for an imposter, a player who is not as good as his/her elo says. For me, I'm like 1700 elo and I spar whoever/whenever. I gain like .03 from some people lol. I like killing you though Koho. You give me like 2.5-3; that's baoss.
"I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all." - Ecclesiastes 9:11
Old 01-11-2015, 11:13 AM
geneticfrog can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to geneticfrog Send a message via MSN to geneticfrog
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbk1994 View Post
Is the problem the specific ranking system or that spars are ranked at all? If the first, what's better about what existed before? I remember the same complaints about people avoiding the ranked spar since its release. Maybe some form of Elo decay would help?

Interesting to note that classic servers have had Elo-like spar rating built-in to the game for longer than I can remember.
thats why they have a second rating on classic servers lol basically the rating system that comes with graal..

first number is current rating while second number after the / shows how active they are in spar. the more you idle the more the seocnd rating goes up and you lose ranking.

shows if its a week end warrior or a everyday sparrer, someone that only spars the good or spars anyone in and everyone no bias would have a dif second rating even if the fist one is the same.