Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Era Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-04-2015, 02:46 PM
geneticfrog can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to geneticfrog Send a message via MSN to geneticfrog
Era police: fun suggestion for popo

Since era police is a "gang" that anyone can join to get slaughtered and teamed on by the real "gangs" (2 out of 4 not enough players to fill them all so you get 1 OP gang.)

Anyways I Figured since era police is basically just walking meat for gangs and the gang guns blow why not make era police a little more fun and make it into one big cops and robbers game.

My suggestion: Era police should be there to help the "civilians" so people without gangs and era police.

who is a civilians: anyone without a gang.

Rules:
1. When gang members kill "civilians" (anyone not in a gang or era police) they get +1 wanted RAting for every non gang related murder. The rating could be like 1-1000 determines how much heat is on you for murder.. (1000 being killed 1000 civilians still not caught by cops.)

2. THe police have access to see just like bounty hunters who has alot of heat and their icon on the map the wanted should also display it.

3. When a era police kills a wanted gang member for murders that police gets extra rewards based on the wanted level.

4. The gang member who is "killed" or "Detained" by the police is automatically sent to jail and serves 1 minute for every murder on civilians.. the timer in the jail is directly effected by the wanted level of that gang member.

5. wanted levels reset to 0 after leaving jail and maybe reduces the number of noobs killed.

6. if police attacks a 0 rating gang member nothing happens if a era police gets over 3 civilian kills they are booted for 24 hours from police for corruption.

EXample: if a gang mebmer killed 60 civilians in the past couple days without getting caiught(killing noobs and cops) then a era police manages to kill him that gang members spends 1 minute for every murder in jail.

60 non gang murders x 1 minute = 60 mins in jail IF era police catches you and manages to kill you.

could always change it to 2 minutes or 3 minutes per murder.
Old 01-04-2015, 03:16 PM
Still wasting time here?
Scoper is a glorious beacon of lightScoper is a glorious beacon of lightScoper is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Scoper
This would do nothing but punish gang members who are out PKing. Nobody should ever spend time in jail without breaking a rule.
This would just design a system that gives incentive to not be in a gang

"I don't believe that right choice confers immunity. I no longer believe in reward. I simply believe that choices must be made regardless of their chances of success. And so I've come here."
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodykiller View Post
take my liver but not my classic accounts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohola_KinG View Post
That's the type of guy you are. Never wrong, always right. Headache material you are.
Old 01-04-2015, 03:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoper View Post
This would do nothing but punish gang members who are out PKing. Nobody should ever spend time in jail without breaking a rule.
This would just design a system that gives incentive to not be in a gang
IRONIC OR WHAT?? you have no issue killing noobs all day long stalking them with teams and totally ruining their game play on era to the point that they quit. yet as soon as there some kind of effect for ruining noobs game plays all of a sudden its not okay to do so?

wow ironic is right lol...... i guess noobs are not considered" players" to you are they? do you enjoy preying on the weaklings on era acting like they are not humans?

OR is it you just have no skills and you have problems killing enemy gang members?

Do you lack skill or lack of common sense and compassion to weaker beings?

explain to me why you require to kill noobs without any consiquences??? why is their gameplay not as important as a gang mebmers?

the noobs are only the future era player lol............ we all started as a noob but no big deal right? they are sub human and dont require good gameplay right? lmao
Old 01-04-2015, 03:31 PM
in this form if you dont want to go to jail for murder it promotes just killing gang mebmers and raids for kills instead of noobs for kills.

also gives era police something to do for once lol! other then being ez points as they still will be but you get wanted at the same time if murdering cops.

also if a cop murders a gang members with 0 wanted 2 or 3 times hes kicked form police 24 hours minimum.

era would be more "fun" for sure ide be helping newbs out hunting them fools who ruin noobs game play for their own benefit for a simple +1 kill. noob > +1 kill hes the future player +1 kill benefits era in no way.
Old 01-04-2015, 03:32 PM
Eclipse is a jewel in the roughEclipse is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Eclipse
i hate you your ideas are beyond dumb
Old 01-04-2015, 03:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
you must be one of those guys that lacks skill and needs noobs to kill in order to get lamed stats hahaha........

this concept was implemented on AEON one of the best if not the best gun servers to ever exist on graalonline just for pure fun factor. now that i think about it It WAS the best gun server to ever exist on graalonline. (no healing and running LOL) goddamn i miss the cops and robbers still best times on a gun server EVER.

AEON treated all players equal and didn't allow OP players to slaughter every noob in sight to get +1 kill lol.... they knew +1 newbie joining he server was way more valuable then +1 kill for an addict regular since he can get that off players that fight back. (some anyway LOL other will ***** cuz they lost their free kills)

just go kill someone who can acutally defend himself ya wussie eclypse.

Aeon had 3 servers in one if only they focused on the gun only, they were hosted and beating classic server LOL best times on graal miss poodie and napa
Old 01-04-2015, 03:47 PM
Eclipse is a jewel in the roughEclipse is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Eclipse
i don't understand how you can complain about food, they all have set time delays if someone you are pking eats food they sit there for 5 seconds
Old 01-04-2015, 03:49 PM
clearly you havent tried cheese ugh.......... get your facts straight before you post please.

looks like they nerfed it AGAIN but it still heals while you run + stops blood check out my tutorial son. looks like its nerfed AGAIN since my tutorial but still retarded using cheese to stop blood and still being able to run.

its healing so little now its like wow just add a freeze and make it heal decently like before it worked just great instead of this 3.5 heal and still can runn around so tehcnically unlimited <_< plus stops blood somehow.......

i mean its getting to the point its just like LMAO wow you ixed it 32 times its still messed up cuz you should never allow runnig and healing XD......... my god..........

they keep trying to fix something that was never broken from before. its broken now cuz they tried to fix it wihle it was working XD
Old 01-04-2015, 04:27 PM
Kohola_KinG is on a distinguished road
I would happily discuss these ideas but you seem to aggressive to even debate with. You need to chill when somebody doesn't agree with you.

I wouldn't be able to comment about it without you jumping down my throat attacking me. So i won't bother.
Old 01-04-2015, 04:30 PM
Then post facts supporting your arguments and we can have a discussion.

not just say "OMI GAWD THATS DUMB" because you dont like that person in the first place. its a waste of a post really use 100% useless unless you give facts on why it would fail or win.
Old 01-05-2015, 05:46 PM
Still wasting time here?
Scoper is a glorious beacon of lightScoper is a glorious beacon of lightScoper is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Scoper
Quote:
Originally Posted by geneticfrog View Post
[B]IRONIC OR WHAT??
You're free to act like an *******, but don't deign to put words in my mouth or assume that every player behaves the same way you think they do.
You're literally having a conversation with yourself in your own post about things you make up out of nowhere. Man..

There are multiple areas where people can go without being PKed. More and more erryday. There are also a decent number of options for new players to learn how to PK better without being 'hunted', such as
-spar arena
-target practice place (is this still a thing? who uses this? gross? still there)
-events
-whatever else scoper is too dumb to think of

It's nice that you're trying to spice up gangs, but instituting a system that forces gang members to kill only other gang members is asinine and counterproductive. Not to mention there are a few dozen glaring holes in the idea as is (I mean I assume this is a primitive form of what would eventually be a plan, but needs to be said)

Idk if you're being serious or an *******, but either way, meh. It's not a good idea.
And chill with the random bold text, you look like an archie comic

"I don't believe that right choice confers immunity. I no longer believe in reward. I simply believe that choices must be made regardless of their chances of success. And so I've come here."
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodykiller View Post
take my liver but not my classic accounts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohola_KinG View Post
That's the type of guy you are. Never wrong, always right. Headache material you are.
Old 01-05-2015, 06:39 PM
xDarkTAx is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by eclipse View Post
+1
Old 01-06-2015, 05:13 PM
how about the gang members start pking eachother for a change LOL.... i thought that was the point of gangs.. not to team on solo noobs or era police. then again human nature is to take the easier route, so idont blame them for wanting ez non healing era police/nubs over healing gang members.

ide love to see olympias gang point stats how much of them are from PVPing era police/in event teaming and same for the majority of players HP stats.

era police is basically created to be farmed by the gangs, face it the gang guns suck so what else is there?

oh gang poitns for $$??? well why dont i jsut join an OP gang and team nubs?? thats exactly what they want you to do xD! cuz of the shity gang activity YET they let the gangs farm on noobs.... with no heals......... why would they risk deaths when they get easy points XD...

why join other gangs when you can join an OP one and always win without much effort???

one big vicious circle.
Old 01-06-2015, 05:19 PM
oh and promoting gangs teaming in events thats interesting.
Old 01-07-2015, 11:46 AM
Banned
Cubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant future