FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-03-2013, 08:35 PM
Dictatin' since 2001
Fidel Castro is a jewel in the roughFidel Castro is a jewel in the rough
Management Change

Hi all!

As you might have seen in MysticalDragon's thread, he has resigned to focus more on Delteria iPhone (congrats on getting to the app store!). I thank MD for the hard work he put into Era and appreciate being given the chance to pick up where he left off.

I have some big ideas for Era which I hope will increase gameplay, playercount, and overall player experience. For one, we are working on several new quests that not only test your PK ability but also your ability to problem solve. In addition to this a new AI system so that you all can't bug the system as easily as you can now to make it a little more difficult! The prizes from these quests will be a nice addition to your inventory/player.

We also have some new jobs and shops in the works. The shops will contain new items, as well as offer customization to items that you may already have. The jobs will be exciting jobs that will offer a significant amount of money so that new and existing players can get a little extra money for that gun they want a little quicker.

I also want to put more of an emphasis on the EC shop. The EC shop has not been updated in a while, and I plan on revamping the items to bring something fresh and increase event activity. I am also considering making EC and GC one currency as a whole so that there is no confusion there. We also have a lot of new events in the works which I think will spice things up and add some variety to the events side of things.

I have a great staff team, and I will continue to look for other staff members who I feel can help progress the server. I want to thank all of them for the hard work they put in on a daily basis and will continue to do for your enjoyment.

Right now I am on a trial period under PWA who will be helping me with this transition. I appreciate their guidance and will go ahead and thank them for the patience that they will have with me while I transition into manager.

Any problems that you may have with Era, the gameplay, or bugs, can be directed to my forum inbox. Simply send me a PM, and I will get back to you as soon as I can and work to remedy the situation.

Thanks!