Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-15-2008, 08:57 PM
The Cat
Tigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant future
Graphic Submission Thread

Okay, this is GK's new Graphic Submission Thread. If you have an idea you want in the game, an item, a food item, a sword, anything: submit the idea + graphic(s) in this thread. If you don't want to make the graphic before we approve the idea, then you can give a short description of what you'd like to do in this thread, and if it's good, I will reply to your post telling you so. Players should have a voice too!

(Note: it's recommended to do the graphics before you present your idea, it will have a better chance of making it through.)

There is no specific ending date for this thread, but the sooner you submit your ideas the sooner they could be uploaded. The purpose of this thread is to allow everyone who plays GK to add their own content (if it's good) and for me to be able to organize your ideas (so we can refer to them later when we're ready to add them to the server).

“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.”
Old 08-15-2008, 09:56 PM
Sr Marketing Strategist
Elk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant future
Send a message via ICQ to Elk Send a message via AIM to Elk Send a message via MSN to Elk Send a message via Yahoo to Elk
Make new monsters please D: noobier ones for starter peopl! and stronger ones! new lords or bosses! and maybe even nice avatars like 128x128!

Old 08-15-2008, 11:25 PM
The Cat
Tigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elk View Post
Make new monsters please D: noobier ones for starter peopl! and stronger ones! new lords or bosses! and maybe even nice avatars like 128x128!
Can you help us make new monsters?

“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.”
Old 08-15-2008, 11:54 PM
Sr Marketing Strategist
Elk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant future
Send a message via ICQ to Elk Send a message via AIM to Elk Send a message via MSN to Elk Send a message via Yahoo to Elk
I'm newbie gfx, cant gfx, me bad
sry

Old 08-16-2008, 12:52 AM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to xXziroXx Send a message via MSN to xXziroXx
Way to be an ass, Elk.

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto
Old 08-16-2008, 02:25 PM
Sr Marketing Strategist
No, I'm busy with crystia lol.

Old 08-16-2008, 03:24 PM
DrakilorP2P is just really niceDrakilorP2P is just really nice
I present to you, The Cyclops:

The Cyclops is a boss who likes long beach walks and short swims in the ocean. When he's not fishing he occupies himself with shooting lasers through his eye at adventurers and drinking their blood. If he can't find adventurers, he might settle for a Mushroom Lord soup or Bomy Lord steak.
The only way to kill The Cyclops is to shoot cannons at him, because cannonballs are too small.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	cyclops.png
Views:	738
Size:	19.4 KB
ID:	45604  
Old 08-16-2008, 04:12 PM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrakilorP2P View Post

The Cyclops is a boss who likes long beach walks and short swims in the ocean. When he's not fishing he occupies himself with shooting lasers through his eye at adventurers and drinking their blood. If he can't find adventurers, he might settle for a Mushroom Lord soup or Bomy Lord steak.
The only way to kill The Cyclops is to shoot cannons at him, because cannonballs are too small.
Very nice, but we unfortunately already have a cyclops. I still prefer yours, however.
Old 08-16-2008, 04:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbk1994 View Post
Very nice, but we unfortunately already have a cyclops. I still prefer yours, however.
It's not a cyclops, it's The Cyclops. The capital letters are very important.
Old 08-16-2008, 05:27 PM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Quote:
It's not a cyclops, it's The Cyclops. The capital letters are very important.
God damnit, you're right!
Old 08-16-2008, 06:05 PM
osnap.
Xterminator will become famous soon enough
Quote:

Sweet, The Cyclops.
Good Idea :o.
Old 08-17-2008, 06:19 AM
Zerobeat90 is on a distinguished road
k just for that im reinstalling 3ds max
and i will show my skillz <3
Old 08-17-2008, 07:40 AM
h8 my username
Unpredlctable is a name known to allUnpredlctable is a name known to allUnpredlctable is a name known to allUnpredlctable is a name known to all
Quote:

So what would you shoot said cannons out of? A cannon cannon?
Old 08-17-2008, 12:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unpredlctable View Post
So what would you shoot said cannons out of? A cannon cannon?
A modified German howitzer. May also be dropped from a B-29.
Old 08-17-2008, 10:46 PM
Zormite
BigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
A modified German howitzer. May also be dropped from a B-29.
Sounds good.

Maybe we can use that flying technology.