Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-12-2008, 05:20 AM
Zormite
BigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblade1979 View Post
@pojo: I am sorry but I quit EM for the moment. I am in the middle of doing irl stuff..so what if i'm seen on zone..thats about all i have energy for and even then i can be afk a lot.

You know this house moving irl is tiring..but oh wait your going to judge me unworthy because me moving to a new house takes precedence over gk.

After the move i'm planning on putting my time between both servers. does that bother you?
Just focus on Zone. You're doing great.
Old 07-12-2008, 05:55 AM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
@pojo: I am sorry but I quit EM for the moment. I am in the middle of doing irl stuff..so what if i'm seen on zone..thats about all i have energy for and even then i can be afk a lot.

You know this house moving irl is tiring..but oh wait your going to judge me unworthy because me moving to a new house takes precedence over gk.

After the move i'm planning on putting my time between both servers. does that bother you?
Quit making excuses, go away, Gk doesn't want you, etc.
Old 07-12-2008, 12:26 PM
RealJuggernaut is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to RealJuggernaut Send a message via Yahoo to RealJuggernaut
**** i remember when dias sold for 10 plat. then i quit and came back and they were 500, and shortly after went to 1000. WHEN WILL PEOPLE REALIZE GK HAS NO ECONOMY ANYWAYS. gk was at its peak when rows were semi abundant, and rare items were semi evenly distributed. now, theres NO rows ANYWHERE, and 5 people have ALL the items.

whoever says the economy will be ruined by releasing 10+ rare items is a goddamn blind ass retard. end of story. whoever disagrees with this, is a blind ass retard.
Old 07-12-2008, 05:08 PM
Zormite
BigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by RealJuggernaut View Post
**** i remember when dias sold for 10 plat.
I think that's when they weren't used as currency and just for prepping weapons.
Old 07-12-2008, 09:35 PM
A Serious Epidemic
Googi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Googi
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBear3 View Post
I think that's when they weren't used as currency and just for prepping weapons.
It has more to do with the devaluation of plat as a result of DoPV, etc.
Old 07-12-2008, 10:11 PM
Send a message via AIM to RealJuggernaut Send a message via Yahoo to RealJuggernaut
this isnt about you raven. ****
Old 07-12-2008, 10:21 PM
Dark Ravenblade
Ravenblade1979 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Ravenblade1979
Quote:
this isnt about you raven. ****
actually between me and pojo it is..he's been an ass to me since the day i refused to host a event the second he wanted it.
Old 07-12-2008, 10:36 PM
Quote:
actually between me and pojo it is..he's been an ass to me since the day i refused to host a event the second he wanted it.
uh huh? why dont you read the name of the thread before you start posting ****.
its stupid that rows dont spawn in shops anymore, its like winning the lottery. why does everything have to be evented
Old 07-13-2008, 12:55 AM
Cake'd
Nataxo is a glorious beacon of lightNataxo is a glorious beacon of lightNataxo is a glorious beacon of light
Economy is important to a server like GK. be careful with it.

besides economy can be a good pleyer source.

just wanted to point that out.
Old 07-13-2008, 01:14 AM
A Serious Epidemic
Googi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud of
Quote:
uh huh? why dont you read the name of the thread before you start posting ****.
It's not like anyone is discussing the main topic of the original post anyways.
Old 07-13-2008, 03:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Googi View Post
It's not like anyone is discussing the main topic of the original post anyways.
the economy is in shambles, the only way to "ruin" it would be to bring in like 10more of EVERY rare item. lots of stuff isnt even around anymore because people save them in their houses, quit with them, etc. releasing all those items that virtually dont exist again would help GKs state.

and no i really have no idea if im discussing the main topic cause i didnt read your first post rofl, but im still making valid points that are relevant to the subject
Old 07-13-2008, 08:22 AM
A Serious Epidemic
Quote:
the economy is in shambles, the only way to "ruin" it would be to bring in like 10more of EVERY rare item. lots of stuff isnt even around anymore because people save them in their houses, quit with them, etc. releasing all those items that virtually dont exist again would help GKs state.
Regarding RoWs and RoEs, they do still spawn, but nobody actively spawns rings anymore. If you want, we can set up a Zormite program to try it.
Old 07-14-2008, 04:17 AM
Zormite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Googi View Post
Regarding RoWs and RoEs, they do still spawn, but nobody actively spawns rings anymore. If you want, we can set up a Zormite program to try it.
Get all our newbies RoWs!
Old 07-14-2008, 05:37 AM
Marvel Seltin (GK)
Spiker0 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Spiker0
Yes, lets do it so RoWs and RoE's can be circulated again!
Old 07-14-2008, 04:48 PM
"seized by somnolence"
sage_scooby is on a distinguished road
On RoWs and RoEs it takes a lot of plat, and they are still very rare to appear.

As for Rare items. It's great that more are being released there are so many items on GK that have just dissapeared over time. I'm glad someone is finally trying to bring back items of value. If enough are brought back maybe people can start trading them around again, and actually get the GK economy moving. Rare 1 of a kind items that get lost with the person who last had it and quit becomes a none of a kind item. It's not like people are creating them at craft tables. Also he's not handed out more than one of any rare item.

-[email protected]