Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms > GK Bugs
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 06-24-2008, 01:56 AM
A Serious Epidemic
Googi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Googi
Players invisible to NPCs (monsters, pets, etc.)

NPCs that would normally react to the presence of player in the surrounding area (like monsters and pets, and it seems possibly also the Bomboria guards) no longer do so. This probably has something to do with the new clothing system.
Old 06-24-2008, 01:59 AM
()
Vulgar is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Vulgar
As if the monsters could kill anyone anyways.
Old 06-24-2008, 02:19 AM
a/s/l
Elizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Elizabeth
no, its doing it on un too .
plus its probably doing it on gk cause of the suckyness
Old 06-24-2008, 02:15 PM
OOB
dNeonb is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to dNeonb Send a message via AIM to dNeonb Send a message via Yahoo to dNeonb
There seems to be some problem wit hthe mudlib because after it's update several things don't work anymore.
People can't fight eachother on Main only and the eating animation disappeared. But as far as it concerns the graalscripts none of these were changed and the clothing system is not connected to that, too.

Forum PM
AIM GraalNeoN
ICQ 201894166
Old 06-24-2008, 03:13 PM
a/s/l
Elizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud of
also, my ep counter on the side of my screen on un disappeared
Old 06-24-2008, 04:42 PM
()
Vulgar is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Vulgar
Quote:
Originally Posted by dNeonb View Post
There seems to be some problem wit hthe mudlib because after it's update several things don't work anymore.
People can't fight eachother on Main only and the eating animation disappeared. But as far as it concerns the graalscripts none of these were changed and the clothing system is not connected to that, too.
I propose you delete all mud accounts.
Old 06-24-2008, 04:50 PM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizabeth View Post
also, my ep counter on the side of my screen on un disappeared
Please take the time to notice this is in the Graal Kingdoms bug section.
Old 06-24-2008, 05:01 PM
a/s/l
please take some time to notice that i dont care?
Old 06-24-2008, 07:54 PM
Dark Ravenblade
Ravenblade1979 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Ravenblade1979
Well then don't post in here if your going to spam.
Old 06-24-2008, 08:24 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Same could be said for you Ravenblade.

Also, monsters in the treasure maps still attack players.
Old 06-25-2008, 12:52 AM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
It's a problem with the players[] array (script engine modifications), will be fixed tomorrow. We have changed the monsters to use some new GS2 stuff to work correctly, the pvp things will be fixed tomorrow then.
Old 06-25-2008, 07:30 AM
Tįri o Taurė
ReBorn_Spirit is on a distinguished road
- Players pushing other players is also broken, though its probably a related bug to your current topic/reply about the broken script.

- Players Eating grape_juice item when they should drink it.

- RPG Messages in the bottom right corner of the screen vanish when you step onto another level (A-1 to A-2) for an example.

- Pushing players that move a few seconds after can get thrown into a wall, again probably related to your broken scripting.

- you could fix those boats being able to sit over the dock completely to while your working on movement things and player stuff.

- hold weapon attack key down and using arrow keys to swing does not execute smoothly anymore as it used to, most of the time. (could be me)

- Spells with a bullet effect that explode on impact do not explode on bomies and players like they are supposed to do.

- Click to cast enables charged wands to be casted while on gocarts and zeplins.

- Skii's can be used with combination of zeplins to travel over walls while "walking" or using a walking like gani that the game has. Combines great with charged wands to farm the dungeons for beasties.

Last edited by ReBorn_Spirit; 06-25-2008 at 08:18 AM..
Old 06-25-2008, 08:42 AM
The Wanderer
theunknown is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to theunknown Send a message via MSN to theunknown Send a message via Yahoo to theunknown
Torches, item numbers, and market table tops seem to disappear if you enter and exit a level so many times.

Also, I believe Graal uses more resources still than it should. I could be playing it, then if I load up my own music with let's just say Winamp, Graal starts to run choppy.

Old 06-25-2008, 08:52 AM
Tįri o Taurė
ReBorn_Spirit is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunknown View Post
Torches and market table tops seem to disappear if you enter and exit a level so many times.
More specifically, Gani's on these items stop playing.
Old 06-25-2008, 11:53 AM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
About "RPG Messages in the bottom right corner of the screen vanish when you step onto another level (A-1 to A-2) for an example":
I noticed this too, has this been added recently? It's in the messages-script, but I am wondering if there was some reason for that. It's sometimes breaking quests or similar because it's not dislaying a message when you are warped at the same time.