Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Playerworld Staff Openings
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-27-2006, 11:27 PM
Banned
_Z3phyr_ is an unknown quantity at this point
Calling you out: Delteria Dev wants ya <3

After all this time, you'd think Delteria would be rocking the playerlist... but unfortunately being on the bottom doesn't necessarily help our rep any. Quite frankly we don't have much to show for ourselves... or do we?

For the past... actually, we'd rather not think about that... we at Delteria have been making the most pimpinest (I'm keying that term, btw) playerworld imaginable.

To show what little we've done in the past... however long its been... (we've been too busy living our lives and having fun to get much done... going on RC in between work/drunken rages/parties to get stuff done...), I've enclosed several screenshots featuring random areas of "Kaljun Island"... mostly its port town cleverly named "Kaljun Port Town," which is a GMap that amounts to about maybe 1/37 of the island's GMap when you look at the whole thing:

— (please click link because I don't want its awesome size to distract you from the rest of the post)

Since the port town is yet to be the place that I've explored so far, I'll post pics from there... but rest assured this is only a fraction of the stuff we're (and by "we", I mean "both the former and present staff") responsible for as of yet.

Also, more screenshots are available upon request... but in our opinion it'd be a lot cooler to actually help us out and be there (refer to bottom of post for exactly what kind of staff we're hiring atm) than to just sit in a forum for a few days waiting for a pic of our awesome levelmaking and graphical prowess.

And just for the sake of variety, here's a picture of part of the nature scene just outside of the northern end of the Port Town:

-=-=-=-

Now I know someone that reads (and by "reads" I mean "glances at") this thread will be all like "hey Mike, what about the toys? And stuff to do? How about that HMMmmHMmM?!!?@$four%#@?!"

Well, randomnub143, I was told to refrain from posting screenshots of all the stuff we have to offer (which is why I've shown only pieces of screenshots of places in only one town/island) because it's not cool to put EVERYTHING we have on display (because that would take all f**king day to make pictures of and host... much less for you to see in a triple-posted thread)

... but maybe this guillotine will satisfy your little, naive, doubtful curiosity:

We are currently hiring in all departments. Not that we really need the help or anything, but really because now that we have most all of the basic necessities graphic-wise, we can push forward and pimp out the server with more levelmaking (more islands than just Kaljun, ya know...), scripters, gani-makers, et cetera... for whatever the heck we need ya for/whatever you feel like doing.

Inquire within: simply talk to the Server Managers MisconceptioN and Riot, or simply leave a message in the Delteria Forums @ http://forums.delteria.com for more information.

Peace,
Michael Lee

Last edited by Sam; 01-18-2007 at 09:37 PM.. Reason: on creators request
Old 05-27-2006, 11:40 PM
RED SQUARE CLUB
Damix2 will become famous soon enough
Those are some ugly tiles
Old 05-28-2006, 12:38 AM
Grraaaaaw
Tom is on a distinguished road
The ideas, and concept of the drawings are awesome. But the graphics can do with a little improving. You have Sandz, i still look up to him as his works ace.
Old 05-28-2006, 12:47 AM
Starting not to love you
Curt1zzle has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Curt1zzle
I like. Alot.

This message has been deleted by Sam. Reason: you should better stop it now
Old 05-28-2006, 12:59 AM
Archon Omen
HunterCano is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to HunterCano
I love it.=(
Old 05-28-2006, 01:28 AM
Inferno (Level Designer)
Infernix is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Infernix
I liked how I did the outsides better....http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...stdeltinf2.png

And yea I never really said anything but the castle tiles never were actually to impressive. (Bricks, Windows) everything else was cool though. except your inside floor tiles that I feal like you never changed lol even though I truly dont know since its been so long.

O and you have yet to note why Mystic Legends was using your tileset if the first place and what was the issue with that. Since they are obviously still using it.
Old 05-28-2006, 02:56 AM
Grraaaaaw
Tom is on a distinguished road
I really like the ideas of these, the graphics may not be top notch but the ideas are better than alot of servers. I wouldnt mind updating a few of the graphics for you guys when i get time
Old 05-28-2006, 03:32 AM
Banned?
zephirot is a name known to allzephirot is a name known to allzephirot is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to zephirot Send a message via MSN to zephirot
The outside look so ****ing cool O_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by unixmad
Can you just shut up ?
MAGA
MFGA
MEGA
Old 05-28-2006, 09:01 AM
That one guy!
zim5354 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via AIM to zim5354
i liked the tiles :*( some were bad but alot of them looked nice.
Old 05-28-2006, 11:54 AM
iphone era sad litle mads
Felix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Felix_Xenophobe
Nice :o
i like the tiles
Originally Posted by Tashkin
I have done 10x the amount any previous EA has done.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblade1979 View Post
What you need is Zone Police again.
Old 05-28-2006, 01:13 PM
Sr Marketing Strategist
Elk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant future
Send a message via ICQ to Elk Send a message via AIM to Elk Send a message via MSN to Elk Send a message via Yahoo to Elk
The only thing I don't like, are the walls...

Old 05-28-2006, 02:29 PM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to xXziroXx Send a message via MSN to xXziroXx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infernix
I liked how I did the outsides better....http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...stdeltinf2.png

And yea I never really said anything but the castle tiles never were actually to impressive. (Bricks, Windows) everything else was cool though. except your inside floor tiles that I feal like you never changed lol even though I truly dont know since its been so long.

O and you have yet to note why Mystic Legends was using your tileset if the first place and what was the issue with that. Since they are obviously still using it.
Mystic Legends? If you are talking about Mythic Legends, I have no idea what the hell you are talking about. Using Delterias tiles? Funny, we are making our own tileset from scratch, and so far only inside tiles have been made.

So whaaaat?

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto
Old 05-28-2006, 03:10 PM
jwd
Codein has a spectacular aura aboutCodein has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Codein Send a message via MSN to Codein
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXziroXx
Mystic Legends? If you are talking about Mythic Legends, I have no idea what the hell you are talking about. Using Delterias tiles? Funny, we are making our own tileset from scratch, and so far only inside tiles have been made.

So whaaaat?

I think he meant Mana Realms
Old 05-28-2006, 04:18 PM
Inferno (Level Designer)
Infernix is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Infernix
Quote:
Originally Posted by Codein
I think he meant Mana Realms
Yea srry it was late and I guess I just thought mythic legends or w/e, but yes I do mean Mana Realms.
Old 05-29-2006, 12:16 AM
Banned
_Z3phyr_ is an unknown quantity at this point
It's all good :-) — this is about asking for help to get stuff done. We're trying, and more trying from more people wouldn't hurt. We're all cool with the whole Mana Realms thing. As far as I know we can both use it — why compete? We're trying to make Graal a better game, not mess it up and make it die even more... and arguing over a tileset is just plain stupid. I say drop the topic.

-=-=-

But anyway... do you guys like to post stuff in the forum and not offer to help, or what? Love to have ya contact us.