Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English)
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 05-24-2013, 05:07 AM
A Serious Epidemic
Googi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Googi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
The Android versions are now available in 170 more countries. In Canada Classic is #2 of all free games and #7 of all free apps, Era is #12 and Zone #17 between Angry Birds Rio and Temple Run 2
Any chance we'll be able to play on the app servers with the PC client?
Old 05-24-2013, 08:08 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Googi View Post
Any chance we'll be able to play on the app servers with the PC client?
If you decide to work on one, ya.
Old 05-24-2013, 08:32 AM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Gotta say, I was interested enough to download the android version.

I honestly wish that there were better servers though to pay for the gralats to get the outfits and what not.
Wouldn't mind playing an actual RPG server either.

At least the promotional dollar from amazon mp3 got me a song I wanted, which is fine i guess.

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.
Old 06-22-2013, 09:51 PM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
Zone is now available on Facebook:
http://apps.facebook.com/graalzone !
Old 06-23-2013, 12:30 AM
a true gentlemen
Tim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
Zone is now available on Facebook:
http://apps.facebook.com/graalzone !
I'd much rather play it on my v6 client...
Old 06-23-2013, 12:32 AM
asdfg
BlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to behold
Zone would be the best first server to bring to PC client, since PC Zone is dead
Old 06-23-2013, 03:28 AM
Banned
scriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueMelon View Post
Zone would be the best first server to bring to PC client, since PC Zone is dead
iZone, to pc? I support that !!

Also, grats on the release Stefan.
Old 06-24-2013, 01:15 AM
Graal Developer
Rave_J can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to Rave_J Send a message via MSN to Rave_J Send a message via Yahoo to Rave_J
The only thing i think should be done is some how detect what device your on for the controls like mobile phone controls or facebook and have controls like graal pc
due its kind of sucks to pk on the facebook with the controls so annoying...

Also would be nice to add a playerlist like pc has
Old 06-24-2013, 02:05 PM
Banned
scriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rave_J View Post
The only thing i think should be done is some how detect what device your on for the controls like mobile phone controls or facebook and have controls like graal pc
due its kind of sucks to pk on the facebook with the controls so annoying...

Also would be nice to add a playerlist like pc has
I find myself wishing I could view a playerlist on iOS and facebook all the time lol. But the controls wern't to bad. Compared to iPhone 5 I kinda liked the pc feel a bit more but that could be due to bigger screen. It's going to be interesting to see the pc release too.
Old 06-24-2013, 06:20 PM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Quote:
Originally Posted by scriptless View Post
I find myself wishing I could view a playerlist on iOS and facebook all the time lol.
You don't want to.
Old 06-24-2013, 06:34 PM
a true gentlemen
Tim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to behold
It's mostly pc:*****; no point really in seeing that.
Old 09-03-2013, 07:00 AM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
We have released Classic, Era and Zone on Google Play
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...y.GraalClassic
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...oplay.GraalEra
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...play.GraalZone
Old 09-03-2013, 10:43 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim_Rocks View Post
It's mostly pc:*****; no point really in seeing that.
Nah, you see their nicknames.
Old 09-04-2013, 01:48 AM
Scripter
baseman101 will become famous soon enough
Thanks Stefan! Any hint of an upcoming version for V6?
Old 01-01-2014, 10:33 AM
Deleted by Darlene159
Jakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by unixmad View Post
Here are the big News:

1) We are opening a Free To Play Facebook/Web version of Graal Classic and Graal Era.

To make Graal easy to install we have ported the Graal V6 client to Flash technology: Graal V6 client is now fully web based and can run inside the Flash Player 10 on Windows, Mac and Linux.

We are planning to give the opportunity to PlayerWorld owners to move to Free To Play either. We will soon give a list of requirements to move a server Free To Play.

Tomorrow Monday 21 March: We will open a private Beta to test Graal Classic on facebook: Some Graal staff will be invited to be part of this Beta.

Monday 28 March: We will open the Beta test to more beta testers including the 3 winners of my “guess” contest, we will also open Graal Era Facebook version.

Monday 4 April: We will open Graal Classic facebook to Graal Classic iPhone VIP Players. We will explain the iPhone VIP subscription later this week.

If everything runs smoothly with all these steps we will open more Graal Classic/Era Servers and open these servers to everyone.

2) We are releasing the new V6 client for Windows, Mac and Linux
We will release in the forthcoming weeks (First weeks of April) the new native V6 client to everyone.

3) We are releasing an Android version
The Android release will come either in April

4) New developer tools
New Developer Tools including level editor will be released in Mai and June

The Winners of the Guess contest are:
ReptarKingOfTheOZone
LordSquirt
Chompy
Winners, please contact me by mail (unixmad at graalonline.com) with your facebook ID

Please keep the thread clean and try to make creative and interesting comments.
how come everything here was eventually done except for the things which benefit this pc community?

i declare shenanigans!