Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms > Graal Kingdoms Events
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-29-2013, 01:05 AM
A Serious Epidemic
Googi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Googi
Two clues today:

7. We waited for a boat and when it came near (Close the Zehn Village dock, where you wait for the Zormite ferry.)
8. The boat's name was Zack and it had mice in the rear (In the hold of a boat named Zack. If this one hasn't been found yet I weep for the state of the GK playerbase.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXKajalXx View Post
Tashkin already did.
Seriously? Did he actually figure out the clue or did he just dig everywhere remotely notable?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeya View Post
last time you quit
This isn't really "quitting".
Old 03-30-2013, 05:06 PM
Banned
scriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to behold
I found one in bomboria that had 2 GE's, Phoe helm, and some other various items. We were digging for Easter Eggs and one got dug up and a monster ate it so I killed it and took it from the shell bomy.
Old 03-30-2013, 06:10 PM
A Serious Epidemic
Googi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud of
Forgot to post a clue yesterday (again). Here's the rest of them:

9. If anything I could say that this boat was 1337, but I said "Nah, forget it. Yo Zurk, let's kill Keef!" (Buried just outside the door (not the gate) of Zormite castle, where Bel'la Olplyn "died". Therefore to get this one you need to either pass through the gate or Zeppelin in.)
10. Got up the castle about 7 or 8. (Buried outside the castle gate. This one was already found.)
11. Yelled out to my teammate "Yo Zurk, let's get Zepps" (Buried a bit below the Zormite Zeppelin building place.)
12. Kicked out Bel'la Olplyn, I'd got my wish. Sat on the throne as the king (?) of the fish. (Same place as clue 9, except above ground this time. Pretty much guaranteed to have already been found.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by scriptless View Post
I found one in bomboria that had 2 GE's, Phoe helm, and some other various items. We were digging for Easter Eggs and one got dug up and a monster ate it so I killed it and took it from the shell bomy.
East Bomboria? In that case it was probably from clue 5.
Old 03-31-2013, 03:17 PM
Banned
scriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Googi View Post
Forgot to post a clue yesterday (again). Here's the rest of them:

9. If anything I could say that this boat was 1337, but I said "Nah, forget it. Yo Zurk, let's kill Keef!" (Buried just outside the door (not the gate) of Zormite castle, where Bel'la Olplyn "died". Therefore to get this one you need to either pass through the gate or Zeppelin in.)
10. Got up the castle about 7 or 8. (Buried outside the castle gate. This one was already found.)
11. Yelled out to my teammate "Yo Zurk, let's get Zepps" (Buried a bit below the Zormite Zeppelin building place.)
12. Kicked out Bel'la Olplyn, I'd got my wish. Sat on the throne as the king (?) of the fish. (Same place as clue 9, except above ground this time. Pretty much guaranteed to have already been found.)

East Bomboria? In that case it was probably from clue 5.
It was like right there by the trade building to the left of it. I didn't dig it up or see it dug up. I just killed a monster that had it.
Old 04-01-2013, 01:22 AM
A Serious Epidemic
Quote:
Originally Posted by scriptless View Post
It was like right there by the trade building to the left of it. I didn't dig it up or see it dug up. I just killed a monster that had it.
Monsters on the overworld can pick up bury bags?

Also, I just remembered I buried another bag just outside the west entrance to the underground dungeon.