Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms > Graal Kingdoms Events
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-24-2009, 10:55 PM
A Serious Epidemic
Googi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Googi
::Evil Bomy Cloning Machine::

The evil bomies have created a cloning machine they've been using to clone monsters. In order to turn it off, several passwords are needed. Fortunately, some of the cloned monsters accidently ended up with evil bomy government documents. Each one contains one of the passwords and a clue as to where to find another password. Of course, you'll have to fight quite a few cloned monsters to get to them. The first person to collect all the passwords and PM them to me will win the event. There will also be prizes for second and third place (put up by me).

The event will start on Saturday, March 28th at 22:00 server time.
Old 03-29-2009, 12:46 AM
A Serious Epidemic
Googi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Googi
Rogue was the first (and only) person to find all six passwords and got an RDAF. Alex and Storm tied for second with five and got a Valentines wand and Staff of Variety respectively.

Two clues people had a lot of trouble with, and which I will reveal the answer to:

"The sole exit of the island":

Only two islands have a single exit. Events island and battle island, and only one has a building beside the exit (Battle island). The next clue was hidden inside the building next to the cafe from which you exit battle island.

"The lone seaman's grave":

There used to be a small island in southwest main with a grave on it (it was part of the Christmas 2005 event). The island is no longer there, but the grave still sits in the water. I drove a ship up to the grave and hid a clue in the hull.

If you have any other clues that stumped you, feel free to post here and I'll tell you the solutions.