Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-14-2008, 09:04 PM
RealJuggernaut is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to RealJuggernaut Send a message via Yahoo to RealJuggernaut
i do gotta say though, that last item that got raffled off from the scavenger hunt (arabic sword), WOW what a ****ty item to event off. give me a break why would someone even make an item that looks almost exactly like one of the noobest swords there is and only has phys type damage on it
Old 07-14-2008, 10:45 PM
Zormite
BigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by RealJuggernaut View Post
i do gotta say though, that last item that got raffled off from the scavenger hunt (arabic sword), WOW what a ****ty item to event off. give me a break why would someone even make an item that looks almost exactly like one of the noobest swords there is and only has phys type damage on it
Arabic Sword is awesome.
Old 07-14-2008, 11:14 PM
A Serious Epidemic
Googi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Googi
Quote:
I don't know if you already know this or not, but Arabic Sword isn't a new item. It was given out at Christmas 2002.
Old 07-14-2008, 11:36 PM
The Cat
Tigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Googi View Post
I don't know if you already know this or not, but Arabic Sword isn't a new item. It was given out at Christmas 2002.
Only a few were released, I don't think it was a holiday item. Blood Sabre was a holiday item from around that time though.

“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.”
Old 07-14-2008, 11:41 PM
RealJuggernaut is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to RealJuggernaut Send a message via Yahoo to RealJuggernaut
golden kryss, blood sabre, golden something else, red jade blade, and some kind of broad sword were the 5 christmas items
if i had arabic sword all i would do is gag myself with it. id rather go make a diamond blade.

Last edited by RealJuggernaut; 07-15-2008 at 01:14 AM..
Old 07-15-2008, 04:37 AM
Zormite
BigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
golden kryss, blood sabre, golden something else, red jade blade, and some kind of broad sword were the 5 christmas items
if i had arabic sword all i would do is gag myself with it. id rather go make a diamond blade.
I'll trade you a diamond blade.