Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English)
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 07-08-2007, 08:55 AM
Incubator
Inverness is a jewel in the roughInverness is a jewel in the rough
I seem to have forgotten that 12 year olds play this game, that fact has become increasingly evident.
Old 07-08-2007, 08:56 AM
Graal Developer
ArushenP2P is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ArushenP2P
That's why it's recommended for Developers who are releasing their information that their information is 100% legitimate because the public will go suicidal on their asses.
Old 07-08-2007, 09:04 AM
My empire of dirt
Twinny is just really niceTwinny is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Twinny
Maybe he should have said, "more in a week or so" for you fools. Though the 'or so' SHOULD be implied.

Not many people will bat an eyelid when major game developers delay a release since they know it will probably get better (Daikatana excluded....lol). Just wait patiently and hope they deliver something better than first planned.
Old 07-08-2007, 09:29 AM
jetboom is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inverness View Post
Stop *****ing about it. No wonder game developers don't like to make release estimates, people get down their throats if they so much as miss it by an hour. Your hounding isn't going to get the new version released any faster, so stop wasting our air and shut up.

I think the thread should be closed if people are just going to whine about the release date.
How about you shut up, Frankly i'm pissed at this point they have had fixed Vista Graal then decided to bundle it into graal5 and now we have to wait for unixmad to decide the release of it. Excuse me but how does bits and bytes of data consume oxygen and carbon? You said not to get technical but look at you. Personally if this isn't worth the wait I'm going to ask for a refund of both my servers and my accounts. But at this point I would consider graal running on vista amazing for the Graal team to achieve, considering the standards are so low.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinny View Post
Maybe he should have said, "more in a week or so" for you fools. Though the 'or so' SHOULD be implied.

Not many people will bat an eyelid when major game developers delay a release since they know it will probably get better (Daikatana excluded....lol). Just wait patiently and hope they deliver something better than first planned.
Graal release today wont be any different from it being released in a week the development is so slow for the client, also don't file Graal's owners under the category of major game developers, what exactly has been developed that is so major? I haven't seen them do anything since Graal except fairyland and that failed, and according to ex fairyland europe players they said the reason it failed is the same reason graal is being shafted so much which is the management, but they originally thought it was because of graal, fairyland failed but once we began to talk we saw they both had the same downfall the management, I've seen better at McDonalds.

Last edited by Darlene159; 07-09-2007 at 12:50 AM.. Reason: see infraction pm
Old 07-08-2007, 09:41 AM
Banned
protagonist is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to protagonist Send a message via MSN to protagonist
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetboom View Post
but they originally thought it was because of graal
if this is true, it's hilarious

is anyone even surprised anymore? you should have come to expect this. the only thing that would impress me (and cause me to re-upgrade my account) with the new Graal release would be a return to moderated playerworlds, as in, 7 or 8 submission-based playerworlds, and layered level editing/npc placement. since neither of these will happen, i guess we can assume that they will at least start supporting vista, which isn't even that relevant for the majority of players.
Old 07-08-2007, 09:53 AM
The Cat
Tigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant future
Of course Graal development is slow, who are we waiting on? TWO PEOPLE: Stefan and Unixmad. You can't honestly expect them to create some big patch for Bill Gate's sad excuse of an operating system over night. Some, small features, can take hours to code and get right. Who is sitting there coding? Stefan, and maybe a couple other people, if that. Give them a break, so what? So Unixmad didn't release information on Graal v5 today, boohoo, you all complain about how much Graal sucks but you're all sitting around orgasming about the new Graalv5 information that is supposed to be released.

“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.”
Old 07-08-2007, 09:56 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigairius View Post
Of course Graal development is slow, who are we waiting on? TWO PEOPLE: Stefan and Unixmad. You can't honestly expect them to create some big patch for Bill Gate's sad excuse of an operating system over night. Some, small features, can take hours to code and get right. Who is sitting there coding? Stefan, and maybe a couple other people, if that. Give them a break, so what? So Unixmad didn't release information on Graal v5 today, boohoo, you all complain about how much Graal sucks but you're all sitting around orgasming about the new Graalv5 information that is supposed to be released.
No excuse for claiming Games World will be released in January, and then when very late change to June. Owait it's still not up.
Old 07-08-2007, 10:02 AM
Varia Developer
Angel_Light is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Angel_Light Send a message via MSN to Angel_Light
Ol Billy Gates doesn't develop windows anymore Tig :P He retired from CEO back in 2000, and now is primarily the face of Windows. XD But I get what your saying. Good things come to those who wait. :o
Old 07-08-2007, 10:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigairius View Post
Yea I shouldn't want to use what I payed for your right I should just ask for my money back. Thanks for putting it in perspective. Also Vista isn't that bad, sure its not great but its just like everything else launched, although Vista is backed by good developers and Graal has only one I guess its to be expected Microsoft is fixing the issues and Graal just ignores them. By issues I mean hacking, their systems has been hacked, their passwords have been leaked. The game and their network is insecure I feel really safe giving them money, and to top it off they don't even support the product they sell. I love you Tig, but look at the facts.
Old 07-08-2007, 10:23 AM
Varia Developer
Angel_Light is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Angel_Light Send a message via MSN to Angel_Light
Jetboom you just started playing Graal, correct?
Old 07-08-2007, 10:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel_Light View Post
Jetboom you just started playing Graal, correct?
I've had previous accounts and still do. Dating back to when 'Graal the Adventure' was around.
Old 07-08-2007, 11:47 AM
Incubator
Inverness is a jewel in the roughInverness is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
How about you shut up, Frankly i'm pissed at this point they have had fixed Vista Graal then decided to bundle it into graal5 and now we have to wait for unixmad to decide the release of it. Excuse me but how does bits and bytes of data consume oxygen and carbon? retard You said not to get technical but look at you. Personally if this isn't worth the wait I'm going to ask for a refund of both my servers and my accounts. But at this point I would consider graal running on vista amazing for the Graal team to achieve, considering the standards are so low.
Blah blah blah, Graal doesn't revolve around you so stop throwing a tantrum when everything doesn't go how you expect it. You seem to forget that Stefan is prettymuch running the whole coding scene and I'm sure he has a life. By the way, hiding an insult with white text is rather pathetic.
Quote:
You said not to get technical but look at you.
What about me? I'm a bit disappointed about the lack of more information (unixmad did not say it would be a client update in a week), however my life does not revolve around Graal so I can get over it. I don't need to ***** my displeasure over the forums.
Old 07-08-2007, 04:35 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inverness View Post
my life does not revolve around Graal so I can get over it. I don't need to ***** my displeasure over the forums.
Keep convincing yourself.
Old 07-08-2007, 05:47 PM
Rapidwolve is an unknown quantity at this point
I just hope v5 is released within 20 days before my gold/vip runs out .
Old 07-08-2007, 08:03 PM
The Blackswan
pooper200000 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to pooper200000
I wish it would have been released yesterday as promised.