Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Playerworld Staff Openings
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-29-2006, 12:31 AM
Banned?
zephirot is a name known to allzephirot is a name known to allzephirot is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to zephirot Send a message via MSN to zephirot
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elk
The only thing I don't like, are the walls...
He only recolored these tile:
Attached Images

Quote:
Originally Posted by unixmad
Can you just shut up ?
MAGA
MFGA
MEGA
Old 05-29-2006, 04:59 AM
Banned
protagonist is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to protagonist Send a message via MSN to protagonist
The gamma is too high on your castle walls.
Old 05-31-2006, 01:55 AM
Banned
_Z3phyr_ is an unknown quantity at this point
I think the tiles are wonderful :-). The GFX guys have done a great job overall imo.

So who wants to help instead of complain like the above poster here? Just talk to Riot or MisconceptioN whenver they can get on (usually around the nighttime, although Riot is usually on RC), or just make a post in the Delterian forums asking for help.
Old 05-31-2006, 02:36 AM
Shakram
TheOneandOnly is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to TheOneandOnly
good tiles, good ideas but 99% of the colors are ugly
dont like this gray and white
Old 05-31-2006, 03:07 AM
The Shiznic
Tyrial is an unknown quantity at this point
Looks alot like FTO's tiles..
Old 05-31-2006, 04:31 AM
Okiesmokie
ApothiX is on a distinguished road

Hmm, The perspective in that screenshot looks a little.. odd :x

[06:24:19] * Parts: Skyld (i=silent@unaffiliated/skyld) ("Perhaps Okiesmokie did not realise that I like the boys. ")
Old 05-31-2006, 05:56 AM
Millenium Owner
Omini is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Omini Send a message via MSN to Omini Send a message via Yahoo to Omini
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApothiX

Hmm, The perspective in that screenshot looks a little.. odd :x
"Come on down to the market, where you can get apples the size of your face and water melons the size of your head!"

Old 05-31-2006, 07:16 AM
Banned
Warcaptain is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Warcaptain Send a message via AIM to Warcaptain Send a message via Yahoo to Warcaptain
Riot is already aware that he can not use tiles we are using, specificly the tree and bush. The castle tiles and all the ones you made are fine.. but terrains and such are not allowed to be used by Delteria.

It's not about competing, its about wanting to offer a sense of uniqueness to players on both servers. You have a much larger staff, and I am told that you are in the process of redoing the tiles that you can't use so thats good. So I hope that screenshot with you and the trees etc is with temporary usage of my graphics.
Old 05-31-2006, 12:18 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
God you need LATs badly.
Old 05-31-2006, 01:40 PM
Banned
_Z3phyr_ is an unknown quantity at this point
variety my ass.

Well why don't all of you help? I know you helped LAT for us a while back, Crono... why not come over and play with us?

Don't like the GFX? Do something about it and don't criticize. Don't like the LATing? Do somethinga bout it and don't criticize.

http://forums.delteria.com

Besides, its not like we can make little 2px by 2px apples — that'd be retarded. Also, its hard to be original when you're making tiles... so of course it all looks alike. You can only go so far with a Zelda-themed 2D MMORPG. (don't correct me with your "it doesn't have to be" crap, either. you know what I mean, smartass)

Everyone's a critic.
Old 05-31-2006, 01:44 PM
Grraaaaaw
Tom is on a distinguished road
zephyr, dont take the critism the wrong way. If they did'nt say these things then you'd never see the error.
But it does make sense, if you see an error and know you can fix it, why not help? ^_^

I see some good potential here, and if you want i would be happy to contirbute some graphics and update some of the tiles
Old 05-31-2006, 03:20 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Z3phyr_
Well why don't all of you help? I know you helped LAT for us a while back, Crono... why not come over and play with us?
I'm already occupied with Babylon. My computer doesn't work now anyway so I can't really do anything.

Also, I still consider Delteria a home for me (along with Xone, Enigma, Sans, etc) but I've lost hope in it. The current Delterian OW has been molested badly since Tiamat originally released it. Too many useless expansions and lack of things to do killed it off. To make things worse they made the main spar right on top of onlinestart which just killed the one to the west of the place.

I'm just waiting for this New Delt to come out, level wise there's not much I can do to be honest. I'm not sure what it was before 2001 but after Tiamat's 2002 re-make Delteria has had one of the best town tiling evar. Delteria needs this again. Something bigger, better, and more hawt.
Old 05-31-2006, 03:21 PM
Shaun will become famous soon enough
Personally, I like the graphics for the new Delteria overworld. If anybody could do better, then they are wasting their time on Graal. Anything better than that would be much better used on an entirely new game.
Old 05-31-2006, 10:42 PM
Banned
SilentOne1988 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Damix2
Those are some ugly tiles
Fugly gray shades.
Old 06-01-2006, 05:36 PM
Sr Marketing Strategist
Elk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant future
Send a message via ICQ to Elk Send a message via AIM to Elk Send a message via MSN to Elk Send a message via Yahoo to Elk
I would make bigger bricks at the castlewall...