Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Zone
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-11-2009, 02:36 PM
Corpse
Damien is an unknown quantity at this point
Great so we lose someone godly and we get THIS guy back. I want another trade! Its like pokemon cards all over again
Old 08-11-2009, 03:10 PM
Gani and GFX Creator
Minomato is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
Great so we lose someone godly and we get THIS guy back. I want another trade! Its like pokemon cards all over again
I bet he appreciates that.
Old 08-11-2009, 08:37 PM
hi
seanthien is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
lolllllllllllllllll
Old 08-11-2009, 09:25 PM
Craigus will become famous soon enough
Good work guys! which dev do we target next?
Old 08-11-2009, 11:15 PM
dusk
Donark has a spectacular aura about
:[ bye bye gambet
Old 08-11-2009, 11:27 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craigus View Post
Zone has devs? :O
Old 08-11-2009, 11:58 PM
Wolf
Beowolf is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks for your help Gambet

You'll do a good job at GK like you did at zone. Good luck.
Old 08-12-2009, 06:16 AM
yo_momma516 is an unknown quantity at this point
Dammit, I can't kill the Strafe King anymore! That sucks

Come back every now and then, I still wanna spar you

Good luck with GK. I might pop in to say Hello sometimes.
Old 08-12-2009, 06:21 AM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craigus View Post
I don't think there's anyone else worth taking
Old 08-13-2009, 08:02 AM
Gambet is on a distinguished road
I'm not sure how much more time I'm going to invest into this game so just clarifying that I don't know if I'll be doing much else even on GK, but the project that I talked about in my first post I have already finished and I'm sure the players will enjoy it once it is released. I knew that the players really wanted it and the server really needed it, so I took some time off (even during the week of my summer-term finals in the university) to get it done for you guys.

Besides that, I'm not really inclined to do anything else. I left some completed work on Zone Debug that I suppose might or might not be released sometime, but once those batches of updates are done I can only assume that the server will go into the same recession that it went through once Dan grew inactive now that I'm gone. The current management may feel compelled to argue this point, but truth is nobody would have given Zone a second look a month or two ago when it was completely dead with no signs of life, and had I not joined the team it would probably still be the same today (much like GK would've still been dead had Tig not started to script for the server). Hopefully this sudden jolt in the playercount will turn into a steady pulse for the server, but considering even Stefan posting a hiring thread looking for scripters a few months ago didn't attract anyone beside myself, I would doubt that the server would get an active quality scripter anytime soon (if they do then great, all my work wouldn't have just been for a few weeks of fun but moreso a long-term movement).

Just don't expect to see me around much anymore in-game.

Last edited by Gambet; 08-13-2009 at 06:38 PM..
Old 08-13-2009, 09:42 AM
*Shadow (Convoy)
Crono1508 will become famous soon enough
I wish you would be a Playerworld's little scripter.

Old 08-13-2009, 07:40 PM
ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ...ᶘ ಠᴥಠᶅ❤...ℳℴℯ
Clockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambet View Post
I'm not sure how much more time I'm going to invest into this game so just clarifying that I don't know if I'll be doing much else even on GK, but the project that I talked about in my first post I have already finished and I'm sure the players will enjoy it once it is released. I knew that the players really wanted it and the server really needed it, so I took some time off (even during the week of my summer-term finals in the university) to get it done for you guys.

Besides that, I'm not really inclined to do anything else. I left some completed work on Zone Debug that I suppose might or might not be released sometime, but once those batches of updates are done I can only assume that the server will go into the same recession that it went through once Dan grew inactive now that I'm gone. The current management may feel compelled to argue this point, but truth is nobody would have given Zone a second look a month or two ago when it was completely dead with no signs of life, and had I not joined the team it would probably still be the same today (much like GK would've still been dead had Tig not started to script for the server). Hopefully this sudden jolt in the playercount will turn into a steady pulse for the server, but considering even Stefan posting a hiring thread looking for scripters a few months ago didn't attract anyone beside myself, I would doubt that the server would get an active quality scripter anytime soon (if they do then great, all my work wouldn't have just been for a few weeks of fun but moreso a long-term movement).

Just don't expect to see me around much anymore in-game.
D:

You shouldn't have been the one to leave... Though, I guess the few players still have people willing to help them plan new events... z.z