Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Era Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-16-2011, 02:47 PM
smasher is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinkler View Post
In regards to new content, he created and established Regency Theater (which was successful at one time). Scotland Yard was also big as I am sure you recall. In regards to "organized workplace", he was unable to achieve it due to Era's political factions, and thus unable to usher in as much success as he would have liked. Please look to the reset example as a solution to fix Era's economic downturn.
Gabriel. Alec was a HORRIBLE Manager, You say he brought a RT? That was the biggest fail I've seen for a business on Era by a staff member. SY did okay, That was hardly anything to do with Alec. Let's say THESE DID DO GOOD for a second. He would have been a DECENT GBA not a good Manager. Takes far more then 2 things to be a good Manager. You try to hard in you're posts to make people look foolish but you're just beating around the bush with use-less information.
Old 07-22-2011, 07:15 PM
Mange
Shotoo2 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Shotoo2 Send a message via MSN to Shotoo2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinkler View Post
I am simply saying he was my favorite Era staff member who was dealt a raw hand due to staff's ever-so distinct factions which caused him to have a difficult time.
Well, he played politics as much as anyone, and even catered to the partisanship, contributing to the chaotic atmosphere on RC at the time. One time he seriously fired me, rehired me, fired me, and rehired me again in a day, because even he had no idea what he wanted to do. You may call that "focus" and "goal-oriented" but in reality, his attention was incredibly divided and he was heavily influenced by those around him.

Always ready to argue with his thesaurus at his side, but never willing to make hard decisions: that's how I remember Alec. A dreamer, not a doer.
Old 07-22-2011, 07:31 PM
Graal Developer
Rave_J can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to Rave_J Send a message via MSN to Rave_J Send a message via Yahoo to Rave_J
idk this current manager is pretty crapy one now
letting a ETA insult there players... Thats y i havent log on i log on to play not be insulted
Old 07-22-2011, 07:51 PM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rave_J View Post
idk this current manager is pretty crapy one ... Thats y i havent log on i log on to play not be insulted
Sounds like Alfonso may be one of the best managers of all time.
Old 07-22-2011, 10:13 PM
Prinking Droblem
Geno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Geno
Geno for title of Owner
Old 07-23-2011, 12:43 AM
Still wasting time here?
Scoper is a glorious beacon of lightScoper is a glorious beacon of lightScoper is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Scoper
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbk1994 View Post
Sounds like Alfonso may be one of the best managers of all time.
he's mad because i put him on my ignorelist, so he can't go around being stupid and forcing me to see it.

"I don't believe that right choice confers immunity. I no longer believe in reward. I simply believe that choices must be made regardless of their chances of success. And so I've come here."
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodykiller View Post
take my liver but not my classic accounts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohola_KinG View Post
That's the type of guy you are. Never wrong, always right. Headache material you are.
Old 07-23-2011, 03:56 PM
Graal Developer
Send a message via AIM to Rave_J Send a message via MSN to Rave_J Send a message via Yahoo to Rave_J
no im not mad about that i care less
but if you want to tell the story tell it all.
Exactly what happen he mass out this "what do you think about the following event ideas?
WHETHER YOUR OPINION IS YAY OR THESE SUCK, SAY WHY. or don't wast my time, please."
so i reply in a manner way that they need to be refresh and come out with something new due most of the events are like 10 years old".

He reply back with this
"for future reference, any time i mass out, i don't want you answering."

then mass this out
"To clarify, that's not me taking criticism poorly. I just don't think rave is particularly worth the space he occupies in the world..
at any rate, ima just ignorelist him" said scooper.

Then he made even rude comments like Learn english ect.
As a ETA suppose to be incharge of all events he doesn't take his job at a perfessonal level and reprents graal as what it should be i even spoke to Gaberil he laugh at me
this is insulting to me so i refuse to log on to people that lets this happen on there server and Tig let Globals act that way towards players i guess tig trained him to laugh at people when hes stuck in problems

Another thing i don't get on the application for normal Et's you have to be kind and courious to others hmm i guess it doesn't apply to anybody.

But i talk with serval high staff on era and nobody careless im hoping someone fix this in the near future before more and more people will quit for staff treating them like crap
if it was me on my server i would fire them for that
Old 07-23-2011, 04:54 PM
Levels Artist
fatcat123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
no im not mad about that i care less
but if you want to tell the story tell it all.
Exactly what happen he mass out this "what do you think about the following event ideas?
WHETHER YOUR OPINION IS YAY OR THESE SUCK, SAY WHY. or don't wast my time, please."
so i reply in a manner way that they need to be refresh and come out with something new due most of the events are like 10 years old".

He reply back with this
"for future reference, any time i mass out, i don't want you answering."

then mass this out
"To clarify, that's not me taking criticism poorly. I just don't think rave is particularly worth the space he occupies in the world..
at any rate, ima just ignorelist him" said scooper.

Then he made even rude comments like Learn english ect.
As a ETA suppose to be incharge of all events he doesn't take his job at a perfessonal level and reprents graal as what it should be i even spoke to Gaberil he laugh at me
this is insulting to me so i refuse to log on to people that lets this happen on there server and Tig let Globals act that way towards players i guess tig trained him to laugh at people when hes stuck in problems

Another thing i don't get on the application for normal Et's you have to be kind and courious to others hmm i guess it doesn't apply to anybody.

But i talk with serval high staff on era and nobody careless im hoping someone fix this in the near future before more and more people will quit for staff treating them like crap
if it was me on my server i would fire them for that
The only sad thing is, he won't be fired for this :s. Honestly if I was Era's Manager, I wouldn't allow this type of talk. If it happened, I'd fire him/her right on the spot. Sad thing is, he won't be fired... I know Alfonso and PapaJ well enough that the most they're going to say is "don't let this happen again.."
Old 07-23-2011, 06:53 PM
Posting The Truth
Supaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of light
@ Topic:
Just rename 'Housing Admin' to 'Free Level 3 RC' and we'll be on the right track.
Old 07-23-2011, 07:02 PM
Levels Artist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supaman771 View Post
@ Topic:
Just rename 'Housing Admin' to 'Free Level 3 RC' and we'll be on the right track.
Housing Admin should be the LATs job...
Old 07-24-2011, 12:22 AM
Graal Developer
.. Gun Admin,Gang/Business Admin and house admins are not real staff jobs they were made to put there buddies on staff list ect they dnt do noting besides auction off and make sure its active and nobody does nothign stupid could be a admin job but it wont..
idk i just had enough of this bs on era. Like era hires u if ur in there click not on ur developing ability
Old 07-24-2011, 01:07 AM
Posting The Truth
Supaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
.. Gun Admin,Gang/Business Admin and house admins are not real staff jobs they were made to put there buddies on staff list ect they dnt do noting besides auction off and make sure its active and nobody does nothign stupid could be a admin job but it wont..
idk i just had enough of this bs on era. Like era hires u if ur in there click not on ur developing ability
Despite not fully understanding what you're saying... I have to agree with you.
Old 07-24-2011, 01:50 AM
Levels Artist
Quote:
Yeah..
Old 07-25-2011, 06:39 AM
Graal Developer
honest to god i wish tig would do what houdiniman made a rule
were u can only have so many level 4 rcs and 3 ects so the power is not just throw around ect
Old 07-25-2011, 05:45 PM
Venom_Fish is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Venom_Fish
Era's worse than it was before the new management change (As foreseen).
"I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all." - Ecclesiastes 9:11