Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Zone
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-09-2007, 03:17 AM
I'ma Pimp Toast!!
Leoxx is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Leoxx
today the ***est thing happened..
i seen sparta having 280 bounty so i started to chase him, he got killed by EP by a TRIAL NOOB WHO DOESNT NEED IT.
and then later today i seen Cor having about 300 bounty so i started chasing him, aaand he ran into a mine.. all that work just to findhis happy ars and to kill em, and i didnt get nething out of it

This is Bunny. Copy him into your signature to help him achieve world dominance. =]
Old 01-09-2007, 03:48 AM
hi
someonesomewhere is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoxx View Post
today the ***est thing happened..
i seen sparta having 280 bounty so i started to chase him, he got killed by EP by a TRIAL NOOB WHO DOESNT NEED IT.
and then later today i seen Cor having about 300 bounty so i started chasing him, aaand he ran into a mine.. all that work just to findhis happy ars and to kill em, and i didnt get nething out of it
Almost immediately after that, I respawned and found some guy standing on one of his proxis, with the message displayed above his head... then, about 10 seconds later, I suppose it wasn't a "friendly mine" anymore, and he literally just exploded XD
Old 01-09-2007, 03:49 AM
I'ma Pimp Toast!!
Leoxx is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Leoxx
rofl

This is Bunny. Copy him into your signature to help him achieve world dominance. =]
Old 01-09-2007, 07:03 PM
Zone Oracle
Huwajux will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Huwajux Send a message via MSN to Huwajux
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkool666 View Post
Wheres Jesse/Silos/Snoro/Fexii/Zhanza?
They are all noobs. Nah, it is just I had limited space in the image and the people in there are my closest friends that I knew at the time. You are one of my closest friends now but I didn't know you back then. :P
Lol j/k
Old 01-09-2007, 10:21 PM
Ex-Zone God ;)
jkool666 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to jkool666 Send a message via Yahoo to jkool666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huwajux View Post
They are all noobs. Nah, it is just I had limited space in the image and the people in there are my closest friends that I knew at the time. You are one of my closest friends now but I didn't know you back then. :P
Lol j/k
setnick Emo the ET
*cuts wrists*
*cusses when reading the white text after wrists already cut*
Old 01-09-2007, 10:31 PM
anubis_wing will become famous soon enough
Yup, Dark isn't my friend apparently D:
Old 01-10-2007, 08:10 AM
Kds Xanadu
Dante55555 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkool666 View Post
Wheres Jesse/Silos/Snoro/Fexii/Zhanza?
Who the hell are they? :P He only recognised the great 1's thats why im there
Old 01-11-2007, 07:24 AM
Ex-Zone God ;)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante55555 View Post
Who the hell are they? :P He only recognised the great 1's thats why im there
Lol those are people that were in Hayashi way before you . And Silos/Fexii own all without question . And Zhanza (Touya), me and Snoro, well we're old time Hayshi members.
Old 01-11-2007, 07:38 PM
Kds Xanadu
Dante55555 is an unknown quantity at this point
Fexii? I know who Silos is and have no complaints that he owns.. Well last time he was on i flawed him due to his rustyness but erm.. Touya and Snoro suck.. Snoro sucks BAAAAAD. Touya was called Zhanza anyway?
Old 01-12-2007, 02:53 AM
hi
Quote:
Fexii? I know who Silos is and have no complaints that he owns.. Well last time he was on i flawed him due to his rustyness but erm.. Touya and Snoro suck.. Snoro sucks BAAAAAD. Touya was called Zhanza anyway?
i'm beginning to wonder why we don't make fun of you for your gigantic ego
Old 01-12-2007, 04:09 AM
Ex-Zone God ;)
Quote:
Jo, Fexii was probably the third person in Hayashi, best buddies with FireBox in RL. And about Silos, Touya and Snoro, well sometimes theres more to life then how much you can own people. And back in Touyas/Silos's days they'd have flawed you .
Quote:
Originally Posted by someonesomewhere View Post
i'm beginning to wonder why we don't make fun of you for your gigantic ego
Good question...
Old 01-12-2007, 10:17 PM
Banned
invaderzim66889 is on a distinguished road
a r8 funny time was when I first met Jo. He was wearing hot pink and look lame. He kept crouching around and saying, "Don't mess with kitty or you'll regret it!" next to my base. I just thought, "omfg that kids the lolzorz" (I used to type like ****). So I watched him and everytime some one shot him he'd wipe out his BR and own them reapetedly. Then after the round I was like lol. And we've been friends ever since.

Another r8 funny time is when I met Brawler. It wasn't funny at the time because it was "SonMasterMind" and everyone was like, "ZOMG WHO IS HE!?1tehbigone!!1!" And I was a trialy nooby and said hey. He said hey and we lamed together for a good hour. It's funny now because he's like some r8 good legend or something. AND I was the only one that knew, he told me not to tell anyone either.

One of the best times was when me(trial me) and Huwa would go to ZoneWars as dark side and just win repeatdly. It also turned out to be funny because he's a ubercoollegendguythateveryoneloves. I didn't even know I just asked people if they wanted to go to ZW all the time because when there was a bunch of people i had great fun. (Not funny as much as FRICKIN SWEET) This also emulates Huwa's pure awesomness <3

Last funny time I will mention is anytime laming with Jaws (DS) or anytime when I was with SuperMan was the lolzors.

More to come. =]
Love it.
Old 01-13-2007, 01:14 AM
hi
Quote:
Originally Posted by invaderzim66889 View Post
a r8 funny time was when I first met Jo. He was wearing hot pink and look lame. He kept crouching around and saying, "Don't mess with kitty or you'll regret it!" next to my base. I just thought, "omfg that kids the lolzorz" (I used to type like ****). So I watched him and everytime some one shot him he'd wipe out his BR and own them reapetedly. Then after the round I was like lol. And we've been friends ever since.

Another r8 funny time is when I met Brawler. It wasn't funny at the time because it was "SonMasterMind" and everyone was like, "ZOMG WHO IS HE!?1tehbigone!!1!" And I was a trialy nooby and said hey. He said hey and we lamed together for a good hour. It's funny now because he's like some r8 good legend or something. AND I was the only one that knew, he told me not to tell anyone either.

One of the best times was when me(trial me) and Huwa would go to ZoneWars as dark side and just win repeatdly. It also turned out to be funny because he's a ubercoollegendguythateveryoneloves. I didn't even know I just asked people if they wanted to go to ZW all the time because when there was a bunch of people i had great fun. (Not funny as much as FRICKIN SWEET) This also emulates Huwa's pure awesomness <3

Last funny time I will mention is anytime laming with Jaws (DS) or anytime when I was with SuperMan was the lolzors.

More to come. =]
hai <3

My signature says something about a funny time. A few weeks back, Jesse massed something like "3 kittens for the price of one on alpha" and then Huwajux started complaining about people pming him "WUT IZ KITTEN".

So, yeah, I definately jacked his quote.
Old 01-13-2007, 04:09 AM
quitted an addiction
Davidd is an unknown quantity at this point
OH i remember when it was firebox, Murime(or somthing like that) Gab and Ace and my friend was at b4 just making some random coversation, when suddely someone pipes Firebox, he gets mad and suddely all u see if like

(some account) was kiled by firebox\
(some account) was kiled by firebox

Then he came back and said i took 30 noobs to kill plus the guy who lamed me to kill 10 time to feel better
evryone started to laugh
ahhh the good old days
Old 01-13-2007, 07:40 PM
Ex-Zone God ;)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidd View Post
OH i remember when it was firebox, Murime(or somthing like that) Gab and Ace and my friend was at b4 just making some random coversation, when suddely someone pipes Firebox, he gets mad and suddely all u see if like
Those two started way after firebox had quit. Unless you mean different people then who I mean.