Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 07-04-2015, 10:06 AM
I n t e l l i g e n c e
Spiker has a spectacular aura aboutSpiker has a spectacular aura about
Recent Update: Bigger inventory

New bigger inventory! The main portion of the inventory now holds 30 items compared to the 16 it used to, and the container portion now holds 16 items compared to the old 9. This is the most amount of items we can have on screen at any time for the inventory portion. I tried to add more items, and the whole inventory spazzed.

Should be no bugs, but if you come across any, please let me know.

Last edited by Spiker; 07-04-2015 at 01:15 PM..
Old 07-04-2015, 01:05 PM
Banned
scriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiker View Post
New bigger inventory! The main portion of the inventory now holds 30 items compared to the 9 it used to
Correction, it held more then 9. Only the sack's held 9 items. The main area, held 12 or 16.

Quote:
I tried to add more items, and the whole inventory spazzed.

No duh, I told you problems will occur. And there actually are a few bugs, but I will let you figure them out the hard way since you don't seem to listen very well.

Also, now I see why you obsessed so much over a bigger inventory. You have a hacked inventory to support infinite weight. -6000 KG, lol. Just remember don't store too many maps in a sack unless you like never being able to open said sack again. That bug has been there 10+ years.
Old 07-04-2015, 01:13 PM
I n t e l l i g e n c e
Quote:
Originally Posted by scriptless View Post
Correction, it held more then 9. Only the sack's held 9 items. The main area, held 12 or 16.

No duh, I told you problems will occur. And there actually are a few bugs, but I will let you figure them out the hard way since you don't seem to listen very well.

Also, now I see why you obsessed so much over a bigger inventory. You have a hacked inventory to support infinite weight. -6000 KG, lol. Just remember don't store too many maps in a sack unless you like never being able to open said sack again. That bug has been there 10+ years.
First of all, the -6000 kg isn't an inventory glitch, it's from my endless sack.

If you're going to tell me I'm doing everything wrong, why are you posting in my post?
Old 07-04-2015, 01:22 PM
Banned
scriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
First of all, the -6000 kg isn't an inventory glitch, it's from my endless sack.

If you're going to tell me I'm doing everything wrong, why are you posting in my post?
1. Endless sack's don't work that way. Everyone that has one can already confirm.
2. You asked for it.

Quote:
I am confused, you do wan't to know or you don't? Because your getting kinda hostile.
Old 07-04-2015, 01:27 PM
I n t e l l i g e n c e
I asked for you to report bugs to me about the new inventory. This has happened to me since I got the endless sack about a year ago. I did debug it, not just release it. I know what goes on in my inventory on a daily basis, thanks.

You told me you weren't gonna tell me the bug you found, and you're insulting me based on the fact I make something different in a game you don't even play.

What is your issue? You telling me I'm being hostile? You've been acting like this for months.
Old 07-04-2015, 01:29 PM
Banned
I told you 1 bug, that still exists thats easier because of your update. The rest is up to you to find. And thats probably a good thing because you would just rage out if I told you all the others because I would be telling you whats wrong.. and apparently thats a problem to you.. What is YOUR problem dude.
Old 07-04-2015, 01:32 PM
I n t e l l i g e n c e
lol. k
Old 07-04-2015, 06:53 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
You're both acting like the saltiest ****ing children right now.
Old 07-04-2015, 09:53 PM
Butterscotch Pudding
shrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by scriptless View Post
1. Endless sack's don't work that way. Everyone that has one can already confirm.
2. You asked for it.

I am confused, you do wan't to know or you don't? Because your getting kinda hostile.
I stopped reading after you guys started arguing, yeah that's how endless sacks work scriptless.....
Old 07-04-2015, 10:54 PM
Posting The Truth
Supaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrimps View Post
endless sacks
Why does this exist?

Cool on the bigger inventory thing, now if only I could actually see the numbers on my health bars without squinting.
Old 07-05-2015, 05:24 AM
Butterscotch Pudding
shrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to behold
I assume corruptness in the beginning, then some were evented and some spawned for RL currency....?
Old 07-05-2015, 06:28 AM
Sr Marketing Strategist
Elk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant future
Send a message via ICQ to Elk Send a message via AIM to Elk Send a message via MSN to Elk Send a message via Yahoo to Elk
script endless sacks so that they drop all items into the inventory upon connecting onto server and make them useless

ez

Old 07-05-2015, 12:34 PM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to xXziroXx Send a message via MSN to xXziroXx
holy **** the salt in here is unreal

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto
Old 07-05-2015, 05:27 PM
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrimps View Post
I stopped reading after you guys started arguing, yeah that's how endless sacks work scriptless.....
Not all of them apparently. How different types of endless sacks were made I'm not sure. And yes corruptness created them. Most of them were bought via USD or Nihil. They have been around for a long time not sure when the first one was made but even 6 years ago there wasn't half a dozen in existence and now theres dozens.
Old 07-05-2015, 05:44 PM
Sr Marketing Strategist
Elk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant future
Send a message via ICQ to Elk Send a message via AIM to Elk Send a message via MSN to Elk Send a message via Yahoo to Elk
just make them useless, its okay