Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > PlayerWorlds Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 02-20-2011, 06:33 PM
xAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud of
I like it too- nice job on the sound =]
Old 02-21-2011, 12:57 AM
Nitron (Atlantis Design)
Theodor will become famous soon enough
update: i redesigned the trees enjoy!

Old 02-21-2011, 12:58 AM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
10x better than what they were before.
Old 02-21-2011, 01:03 AM
Nitron (Atlantis Design)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufus View Post
10x better than what they were before.
thanks ;D
Old 02-21-2011, 01:07 AM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Aside from the trunks, not a fan of those.
Old 02-21-2011, 01:10 AM
Nitron (Atlantis Design)
yea, i didn't remake them... maybe i'll find the time to redesign them too but its not that important right now

Last edited by Theodor; 02-21-2011 at 10:07 AM..
Old 02-21-2011, 01:13 AM
Chaotic
gwFCCtennis is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to gwFCCtennis
I spy a tile error!
Click image for larger version

Name:	br5j4nlqfrot0i2v1.png
Views:	330
Size:	215.0 KB
ID:	52475
Old 03-06-2011, 01:02 AM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Small update: there are a couple new sounds for items (rupees and the like). I suggest you also check out the new bushes. Tell us what you think about the leaves effect!

Finally, we are interested in your opinion concerning the day-night-cycle. Some folks said that the night was too long. Right now, a full ingame day is "worth" two real hours. Of those two hours, the ingame nights last about 35 minutes. What's your opinion? Is that too long, should we make the nights shorter? Tell us!
Old 03-06-2011, 01:15 AM
Ideas on Fire
Soala is a jewel in the roughSoala is a jewel in the rough
If the day-night cycle ingame has a purpose, nobody should ever complain about it.
A full ingame day on Ruins for exemple is 6 hours in real life, which can be quite long but useful when you know what you can do at night..

If it's just a classic day-night cycle, then 2 hours sounds pretty good imo.
Old 03-08-2011, 11:45 AM
Mercury
Sp_lit will become famous soon enough
The server looks very promising! I really like the feel of it, well done
Old 03-09-2011, 01:04 AM
the KattMan
MattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to MattKan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp_lit View Post
The server looks very promising! I really like the feel of it, well done
I agree. In addition to the great graphics, there are some cool sounds, which most servers seem to overlook. Great job so far!
On the other hand, free-to-play games, if unbalanced, could result in some consumers paying extremely large amounts of money, and we can certainly not expect to build a good relationship with our consumers in this fashion. In order to have a favorable long-term relationship, we would like to offer free-to-play games that are balanced and reasonable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unximad
Eurocenter Games remains attached to the values of indies game developer and to the service our playerbase community.
Old 03-11-2011, 04:35 PM
Nitron (Atlantis Design)
i am working on the mountain, and i added the pet temple (where you will be able to change your pet's element), also players will be able to climb certain walls (especially on the mountain) .. keep in mind: there is new content updated almost every day!
Old 03-12-2011, 05:47 PM
Nitron (Atlantis Design)
Exclamation

someone noticed me today that classic iphone uses my PERSONAL head and sells it there for a high price.

this is NOT acceptable, and i'm really pissed. i know ppl say that i cannot do anything about it. Well:

http://forums.graalonline.com/forums...91#post1468891

Quote:
* No copyrighted material should be used on the server, and any content found to break copyright should be removed immediately.
* No content of a graphic or adult nature should be used on a server. All content should be age appropriate and not offensive in nature regardless of background.
* Any websites linked to on the server should be free from graphic or adult content.
* Servers which host their own radio stations should ensure that all sounds produced from the radio are suitable for all ages and do not feature any excessive swearing or graphic depictions.
* Servers should not steal content or ideas from other servers.
* With the exception of global content, all server-specific content (e.g. local levels, graphics and scripts) are to be used only on the server they were submitted to, unless it is permitted otherwise.
* Any player-centric content, such as head, shield and sword graphics, may be uploaded to multiple servers, but only with the express permission of the original artist.
* All files uploaded to a server immediately become the property of GraalOnline. Usage rights are granted to the server on which the files were uploaded. Consequently staff may not remove any of their work from the server upon quitting or otherwise leaving their position.
* All data held on GraalOnline servers is subject to loss or corruption at any time. It is the responsibility of the server staff to ensure that data is backed up adequately.
i need help from people who know what i can really do about it, and i need everyone to know about this issue. i want to set these things right.

regards, Nitron
Old 03-12-2011, 05:48 PM
Yellow hair.
Old 03-12-2011, 05:54 PM
the KattMan
MattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to MattKan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufus View Post
Yellow hair.
Rufus, some dude on iPhone told me he hates you cuz you have your own head.

I tried to explain to him that your head is YOUR head, but he didn't really understand.
On the other hand, free-to-play games, if unbalanced, could result in some consumers paying extremely large amounts of money, and we can certainly not expect to build a good relationship with our consumers in this fashion. In order to have a favorable long-term relationship, we would like to offer free-to-play games that are balanced and reasonable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unximad
Eurocenter Games remains attached to the values of indies game developer and to the service our playerbase community.