Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Era Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-27-2014, 04:47 PM
paintballdude956 will become famous soon enough
Update from the Weapons Admin

Hi all,
So I realize it's been a while since I've posted. I just want to give a synopsis on what I've done in the past few weeks and what's on the horizon.

1) I've announced that the "Rare Weaponry" part of the EC shop will be rotated out every 2 months with new guns/weapons. So, I don't plan on bringing back the Ares/ARG/Sabre in the foreseeable future. In mid-October, I will remove the SMGPK and the Steyr Aug and replace them with the Tenac Guitar (I'm sorry to the half of you that hate it) and a new gun, the AAC Honey Badger.

The Tenac guitar has been re-imagined. It lacks any F function. Only one color, Red, will be released as an item. The other original colors are released as free gun skins. I've auctioned off two Tenacs so far, with plans for another auction some time in September.

The AAC Honey Badger is brand-new, and was surprised auctioned last Sunday. It's more-or-less an Sg552 with Navy spread, which is a niche that I felt was lacking.

I have not announced prices for these guns for fear they would influence auction prices too much.

2) I reduced prices on gunskins for guns worth less than 150k to a flat $5,000. I think this is more reasonable for newer players with cheap guns.

3) I've been working closely with Swift and Fuubaz in the development of new guns which use the Tempest/Crizen energy system. We have a whole series of weapons that we hope to release in the near future.

For future releases, I have these new energy weapons and a re-imagined sister of the flame-thrower.

Additionally, for better or worse, Amsel promoted me to Weapons Admin. I intend to do one or two rounds of balances to melee weapons/ other damaging-things just like I did to guns. This is surprisingly a lot more work than guns, but you can expect it within a few weeks.

As always, if you have questions, let me know.
Old 08-27-2014, 05:19 PM
Still wasting time here?
Scoper is a glorious beacon of lightScoper is a glorious beacon of lightScoper is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Scoper
thank you

"I don't believe that right choice confers immunity. I no longer believe in reward. I simply believe that choices must be made regardless of their chances of success. And so I've come here."
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodykiller View Post
take my liver but not my classic accounts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohola_KinG View Post
That's the type of guy you are. Never wrong, always right. Headache material you are.
Old 08-27-2014, 05:28 PM
Banned
Cubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoper View Post
thank you
thank you for thanking him
Old 08-27-2014, 05:59 PM
Butterscotch Pudding
shrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to behold
Updates/Changes are a nice thing to receive. Glad someone does it.
Old 08-27-2014, 10:03 PM
Eclipse is a jewel in the roughEclipse is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Eclipse
thank god for the Soul Family......................BROTHA