Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Zone
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-23-2007, 02:44 AM
OOB
dNeonb is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to dNeonb Send a message via AIM to dNeonb Send a message via Yahoo to dNeonb
I just checked the website and there is one, ture. But there is nothing mentioned that the items on Zone are permanent and what items there are that you get. All items you buy on Zone are temporary.
Not sure about the christmas pack but there is nothing written that they are permanent or non-permanent.

Forum PM
AIM GraalNeoN
ICQ 201894166
Old 12-23-2007, 02:50 AM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by dNeonb View Post
I just checked the website and there is one, ture. But there is nothing mentioned that the items on Zone are permanent and what items there are that you get. All items you buy on Zone are temporary.
Not sure about the christmas pack but there is nothing written that they are permanent or non-permanent.
Wow nice justification, Mary. Real nice.
Old 12-23-2007, 02:57 AM
Banned
Knight will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Knight
Doesn't matter. It isn't allowed, you are expected to keep what you buy unless the terms are clearly stated that you aren't. I am buying the items, not renting them. It says buying on the site, not renting. If you buy a bag of chips from a gas station do you expect for them to come and ask for it back in 3 months, I mean they never said you get to keep it!? If you rent a house do you expect to keep it forever...? Honestly, come on.
Old 12-23-2007, 03:03 AM
Banned
xAzerothx has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via AIM to xAzerothx Send a message via MSN to xAzerothx Send a message via Yahoo to xAzerothx
I'll take my refund now.
Old 12-23-2007, 03:20 AM
Banned
Same.
Old 12-23-2007, 03:26 AM
Dark Ravenblade
Ravenblade1979 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Ravenblade1979
Knight will you shut the hell up. Me and you discussed this on zone. Knowing that in the GELAT SHOP the weapons aren't permanent you would have been smart enough to know that the same would go for the xmas pack..especially knowing that the weapons from it are in fact in the shop and only temporary.

I think its just crap that your doing this. Your just mad because they aren't permanent. Well Graal is trying to make money from the gelat shop. Go on the other 3 servers and you will see the items from them are permanent.

But again anyone who plays Zone KNOWS that the weapons in that gelat shop ARE temporary. Hell how many times did I announce it would be in the GELAT SHOP. Quite a few times. It seems your the only one who has a problem with this. Everyone else is fine and know that the weapons are temp.
Old 12-23-2007, 03:34 AM
Banned
xAzerothx has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via AIM to xAzerothx Send a message via MSN to xAzerothx Send a message via Yahoo to xAzerothx
Well I play Zone. I don't play Zodiac, GK, and the other server so they're useless. You should of kept the weapons with the christmas package.
Old 12-23-2007, 03:39 AM
Banned
I don't play any of the other servers either. Ravenblade, stop being so rude. You aren't being logical. I didn't buy the Bundle from the Gelat Shop now did I? It was bought from the site as it is every year. Every year they are permanent. Actually no I'm not the only one who has a problem with it. I bought it before you even got on.

w1n
Old 12-23-2007, 03:48 AM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblade1979 View Post
Knight will you shut the hell up. Me and you discussed this on zone. Knowing that in the GELAT SHOP the weapons aren't permanent you would have been smart enough to know that the same would go for the xmas pack..especially knowing that the weapons from it are in fact in the shop and only temporary.

I think its just crap that your doing this. Your just mad because they aren't permanent. Well Graal is trying to make money from the gelat shop. Go on the other 3 servers and you will see the items from them are permanent.

But again anyone who plays Zone KNOWS that the weapons in that gelat shop ARE temporary. Hell how many times did I announce it would be in the GELAT SHOP. Quite a few times. It seems your the only one who has a problem with this. Everyone else is fine and know that the weapons are temp.
People shouldn't be expected to read two different sources to know what they're buying and then try and assume which one is true
Old 12-23-2007, 03:52 AM
Kds Xanadu
Dante55555 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight View Post
You aren't being logical.
That's just funny...

I believe you should have used your common sense regarding it. I knew they would be temporary because that's how everything is...you on the other hand thought they'd be permanent because they were last year, right?

Here's where you lose: Graal did not claim they were permanent. YOU assumed they would be permanent and it's your fault, not ours. If you were a smart buyer you would have asked around before doing it instead of assuming and not getting what you wanted.

Graal did not mislead you. You mislead yourself.

"w1n"
Closed Thread