Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English) > Hello and Goodbyes
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-08-2007, 12:22 AM
Babylon OG
Lord Sephiroth will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Lord Sephiroth
8 Years

I know I've said this before, someone could probably drag up old threads I have made, but unfortunately this time I'm much more serious than I have have been.

Roughly 8 years ago I started this game, maybe it was because I was still a child but this game was actually a lot of fun. This game depended on it's players to make fun out of nothing, and not rely on dazzling scripts or graphics or levels in order to please the public.

Looking back, we never had any of the three, really. Back then, scripts consisted of no-pk zones and staff boots, with the occaisional suit-setter or jumping pot. But it was still more fun for me than anything there is in today's Graal.

But that's neither here nor there. I just feel that, after all that's happened I am finally able to walk away from this game without regret. I have given everything I have to Graal and I have nothing to show for it, and nothing left to give.

I've had a lot of stuff happen to me over the last little while, those of you that are close to me kind of know what I'm going through, although I've concealed a lot from all of you. I feel that I need to get away.

Concerning Babylon:
For a long time, I thought that bringing you Babylon might rejuvenate my interest in Graal. I thought that, at least, it would keep me going for a while. However, due to certain circumstances I feel that I need to appologize.

I'm sorry that I didn't live up to your expectations, or rather, maybe I did live up to your expectations as a failure. I'm sorry that I let real life problems influence my work, or lack there-of, and I'm sorry that I wasn't able to deliver on my word and bring you everything I promised.

I haven't made a lot of friends on these forums, I know I haven't. So the only reason as to why I'm writing this is to let you know that one more player has lost whatever it was that made this game special to them. And maybe there is an off chance that someone that cares about the name that I tried to give credibility to will stumble across and finally understand where I am.

In my time I've been Global Banned, Local Banned, Jailed, Suspended, Fired, Hired and promoted. I've won statues, titles and tags. And today, I'm finally able to say that I can walk away feeling fufilled with my time spent here, and feeling that, if I could do it all over again, I probably wouldn't, I mean, 8 years is a long time, damn. For 8 years I've either been Developing or Playing this game, but I was always a part of it and I never left for more than a week at a time.

Feel free to post the inevitable "See you in a week" posts, I've made them myself before, and I know they're coming. But take note that I won't be back in a week, I have some issues I need to deal with and some problems that I need to handle, but I'm going to make a concious effort to not return to GraalOnline.

On a last note; I'd just like to appologize one more time for dragging Babylon's name through the mud along with my name and credibility, and I wish good luck to Grey Bakami (Who I've handed over ownership to), in all his future endeavors with the server, whether it be to continue Development or to shut it down.

There was so much more I wanted to say, but now that I'm here I feel that I've said enough. Lord Sephiroth has run out of words. Lord Sephiroth has finally run out of words.

All I really need to say is Goodbye.

So, Goodbye.

Last edited by Lord Sephiroth; 04-08-2007 at 01:18 AM..
Old 04-08-2007, 12:32 AM
Luda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Luda
Cya
Old 04-08-2007, 12:36 AM
Führer Glazey
dude2020 is a jewel in the roughdude2020 is a jewel in the rough
Never knew ya but cya
Old 04-08-2007, 12:53 AM
A Serious Epidemic
Googi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Googi
Yeah but did you actually play the whole 8 years?
Old 04-08-2007, 01:06 AM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Goodbye ;/
Old 04-08-2007, 01:14 AM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
NOOOOOOOOOOO! <3 We'll miss you!

All hail Babylon!
Old 04-08-2007, 01:18 AM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
Good luck to you.
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NON-GRAAL RELATED FORUM (<<READ THOROUGHLY!)

SUPPORT: http://support.toonslab.com

NOTE: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN POSTS.
READ>THINK>POST
Old 04-08-2007, 01:26 AM
:o
Mykel has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Mykel Send a message via MSN to Mykel
Kind of over-dramatic it seems. But, good luck anyway man and maybe I'll catch you on War Rock sometime. Hit me up on AIM.
Old 04-08-2007, 02:09 AM
¯\(º_o)/¯
Chompy is just really niceChompy is just really niceChompy is just really nice
Send a message via MSN to Chompy
Good luck and bye
Old 04-08-2007, 02:22 AM
kenyonandelliot is on a distinguished road
Later, I remember when Babylon came out.. Too bad that it won't be coming back..
Old 04-08-2007, 02:24 AM
Prince
MysticX2X will become famous soon enough
The purpose of this thread is "i wanna feel special".

Bye, have fun

former acc: mystic2k

RIP Matt (NBK)

Last edited by MysticX2X; 04-08-2007 at 02:36 AM..
Old 04-08-2007, 02:54 AM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
bleh, ive only seen you a few times, and you seem like one of the rare people who talk and actually have something to say that ive seen on these forums.

good luck, real life updates even less than graal.
Old 04-08-2007, 02:58 AM
Don't Go Mister!
OasaTor_PK is a jewel in the roughOasaTor_PK is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to OasaTor_PK
We have had a lot of great times Seph, from the Local Black Man on Babylon, to insulting eachother on RC, and spamming RC and PM's when the World Junior Team won the Gold Medal a couple years..

Been nice knowing you pal, sad to see you go, have a great life, and good luck.
Old 04-08-2007, 11:11 AM
Administrator
unixmad is a name known to allunixmad is a name known to allunixmad is a name known to all
Good luck on what you have to do and keep an eye on graal
Old 04-08-2007, 01:36 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Its unixmad! ;o