Soala is a jewel in the roughSoala is a jewel in the rough
Congratulations guys
Old 05-18-2011, 09:52 PM
NBK!
Heroin will become famous soon enough
Gratuliere
Old 05-18-2011, 10:21 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crow View Post
Also, I don't see why anybody wouldn't want to use v6 over v5.p
Terrible playerlist, terrible font issues.
Old 05-18-2011, 10:33 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
Terrible playerlist, terrible font issues.
To be honest, I'm not having many issues with the playerlist. It stays where I place it and it, well, works. Only thing that bugs me is that it has to be active to show the community name/level on mouseover. Font issues..I dunno. Didn't really notice any.
Old 05-18-2011, 10:37 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
To be honest, I'm not having many issues with the playerlist. It stays where I place it and it, well, works. Only thing that bugs me is that it has to be active to show the community name/level on mouseover. Font issues..I dunno. Didn't really notice any.
My issue with the playerlist is that it's not the old one. There's a reason why the majority on all three big servers use the old playerlist.
Old 05-18-2011, 10:44 PM
skillmaster19 will become famous soon enough
Just letting you all know enjoy the server and explore, but don't work grinding too much because the server will be reset when it hits classic.
Old 05-18-2011, 10:45 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by skillmaster19 View Post
Just letting you all know enjoy the server and explore, but don't work grinding too much because the server will be reset when it hits classic.
At least that's the plan. Then again, I'm not entirely sure about it yet..
Old 05-18-2011, 11:05 PM
Delterian Hybrid
Emera is a jewel in the roughEmera is a jewel in the rough
Why? You have made so much progress already.
Old 05-18-2011, 11:11 PM
The Cat
Tigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
My issue with the playerlist is that it's not the old one.
That's a pretty silly thing to say. There is nothing we can fix about it "not being the old one."

Atlantis looks nice, glad to have you on hosted. Sorry about not notifying you.

“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.”
Old 05-18-2011, 11:15 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emera View Post
Why? You have made so much progress already.
It's all about resetting player stats like minerals. I know it's mean, but I'd like a fresh start when we actually go classic, instead of certain players having some huge advantage over the others. There will be some sort of bonus for those who've stayed around for a while though.
Old 05-18-2011, 11:27 PM
|Mêrçy|
LordSquirt is a name known to allLordSquirt is a name known to allLordSquirt is a name known to all
Good job Crow, I like the server a lot. I hope to see this at Classic and to see the server have more content related development.
Old 05-18-2011, 11:42 PM
Delterian Hybrid
Ah thats good. I am very impressed with the time, effort and dedication you and your staff team have put into making Atlantis. I have to say, it is going to be one of the most successful playerworlds once it hits classic. I am almost positive it will attract as many players, if not more, than Unholy Nation. Once again Crow and your staff team, well done and good luck from here onwards.
Old 05-19-2011, 12:43 AM
Ignorance has no future
Unkownsoldier is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Messiah View Post
I was just going to say we all know its a great server, not much more to discuss
Old 05-19-2011, 01:03 AM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
It's out, by the way
You might want to add a message explaining how to buy one. The NPC doesn't seem to mention you have to say 'buy pickaxe'.

Edit: It's a fun mini-game btw.
Old 05-19-2011, 01:05 AM
Delterian Hybrid
Quote:
Originally Posted by fowlplay4 View Post
You might want to add a message explaining how to buy one. The NPC doesn't seem to mention you have to say 'buy pickaxe'.
Lol this post made me laugh out loud.