FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-16-2009, 11:10 AM
SomeOne
MiniOne is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to MiniOne
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oni View Post
Are you ****** crazy? I don't see you paying Stefan anymore to pay. Does it say registered user under your name, do you have a green light to the right of your name? NO so stfu. Who in the hell are you to speak for a situation you don't have to deal with.
Me and the rest of the Graal4#%345345 have to continuing paying, so dont even say something like that, sudgesting to LIMIT my time.

Limit my time to freeze? **** that, lets put your *** on a gold account and let's see if you still feel the same.

and **** you too jloser666 for agreeing with him.

Your all lifetime classic so dont suddgest anything that takes more of MY money, while your not paying ****.
The green light means whether their online or not, whilst you can change if it says registered under your name if you want.

You can change your Graal###### by setting a community name and I'm sure the majority of us continue to pay too.
Old 03-16-2009, 01:50 PM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to xXziroXx Send a message via MSN to xXziroXx
Quote:
Are you ****** crazy? I don't see you paying Stefan anymore to pay.
I've had an active Gold subscription ever since this account was created, which means I've payed every time it has ran out for the past ~5 years. My account before that also had an active P2P.

Quote:
Does it say registered user under your name, do you have a green light to the right of your name? NO so stfu. Who in the hell are you to speak for a situation you don't have to deal with.
I have changed to a custom user title, which any forum user can do. The green light also indicates if a person is online on the forums or not, and it's red if the latter is true.

Quote:
Me and the rest of the Graal4#%345345 have to continuing paying, so dont even say something like that, sudgesting to LIMIT my time.

Limit my time to freeze? **** that, lets put your *** on a gold account and let's see if you still feel the same.
I don't think you understand what this thread is about - it's about pausing your active subscription so the days don't vanish while you're on vaccation and things like that.

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto
Old 03-16-2009, 04:31 PM
a/s/l
Elizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Elizabeth
Quote:
Are you ****** crazy? I don't see you paying Stefan anymore to pay. Does it say registered user under your name, do you have a green light to the right of your name? NO so stfu. Who in the hell are you to speak for a situation you don't have to deal with.

and **** you too jloser666 for agreeing with him.

Your all lifetime classic so dont suddgest anything that takes more of MY money, while your not paying ****.
why are you not banned yet?
Old 03-16-2009, 04:33 PM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizabeth View Post
why are you not banned yet?
Why are you not banned yet?
Old 03-16-2009, 04:34 PM
a/s/l
Elizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Elizabeth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufus View Post
Why are you not banned yet?
who's the one telling people off in this situation?
Old 03-16-2009, 04:35 PM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Quote:
because i'm not as angst as before!!!1
You're just as annoying though.

Quote:
who's the one telling people off in this situation?
A hypocrite.
Old 03-16-2009, 09:41 PM
perfection
Oni has a spectacular aura about
lol ziro if your P2P and your saying **** to limit your opportunities, THEN YOUR DUMB.
Old 03-16-2009, 10:24 PM
My empire of dirt
Twinny is just really niceTwinny is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Twinny
Quote:
lol ziro if your P2P and your saying **** to limit your opportunities, THEN YOUR DUMB.
What opportunities are being limited? Have you actually read this thread?

You'll have limited opportunities to interact with these forums if you keep posting like a *****: no-one will want to deal with you.
Old 03-16-2009, 11:39 PM
xChugxLifex
Frankie is a jewel in the roughFrankie is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Frankie Send a message via MSN to Frankie
Quote:
just posting to rub it in that I have lifetime classic and don't have to pay!
Old 03-17-2009, 12:28 AM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to xXziroXx Send a message via MSN to xXziroXx
Quote:
Erm, dude, seriously - read the thread. We're talking about people being able to pause their own subscription.

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto

Last edited by xXziroXx; 03-17-2009 at 11:02 AM..
Old 03-17-2009, 12:43 AM
Shamed Zorbi
CABAL49 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to CABAL49
I just paused my subscription today. Log onto Graal Kingdoms, play it for a while cause it is awesome. When you are done, click on the sword in the top right corner. Click on inventory, and click "Don't renew next month," You keep your Gelats and your forums access and get to play another day. On Kingdoms. there is only Kingdoms.
What logical reason is there to implement your view of right/wrong?
Old 03-17-2009, 08:23 AM
SomeOne
Though you can pause it after the end of the month you can't just stop it whilst a gold subscription is running.

Oni can you be a bit more mature and instead of swearing at the people who have been attempting to help you, thank them?
Old 03-18-2009, 02:24 AM
perfection
Oni has a spectacular aura about
ok Twinny shut up cause you obviously dont read what I post and just wanna be a dork.
MiniOne no one is helping me cause i didn't ask for help
and once again Twinny shut up and actually read my posts DORK
Old 03-18-2009, 08:37 AM
SomeOne
Hmm clearly your just over reacting, this is a place for ideas and help to be spread not flame.
Old 03-18-2009, 12:57 PM
Chalk one up to me!
bahamutstevetff will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to bahamutstevetff Send a message via Yahoo to bahamutstevetff
what if you had to apply to have your account frozen, for example you apply (however it would be done) state your reason (going on holiday, example) state the time required to be frozen (week-monthe?) and if the reason/time is reaonable, a staff member can freeze the account untill such a date when you return. each frozen account could be logged and i dont see how such a system could be abused since you would be dealing with staff members in person.

just a thought.