Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English)
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 08-22-2007, 06:41 PM
OOB
dNeonb is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to dNeonb Send a message via AIM to dNeonb Send a message via Yahoo to dNeonb
King of Bombermad tournament

Do you like to play Bombermad, are you good or event think you are the best one? This is your chance to show everyone. Fight for the title!

There will be 5 tournaments and the winners of these will take part in the finals to fight for the title. If you took part in one and lost it’s no problem at all, just join the next of the semi-finals and try it again. People who are already qualified for the finals may not play on the semi-finals anymore.

For those who are interested why exactly 5 semi-finals and not more I have a simple answer. A Bombermad level takes 5 players and the final players should play against each other altogether. 5 semi-finals would mean 5 players for the final and one level.

Yesterday we started with the tournament at 10.30pm server time. - Winner: MajinDragon (Thread got approved a bit late, sorry)
Wednesday's should be tomorrow around 7pm server time. - Winner: DRAGON511

Thursday’s should be around 10pm server time again. - Winner: Stefan
Friday’s is still open but probably around 1am server time. - Winner: Zero (zokemon)
Saturday’s should be around 1am server time, too. Winner: Alberto (solarstar101)

Finals will be on Sunday at 10pm (22:00) server time and everyone is invited to watch them.

For a change of the starting time of the events have a look here.

Good luck to everyone who takes part and may the best one win

Forum PM
AIM GraalNeoN
ICQ 201894166

Last edited by Admins; 08-26-2007 at 01:37 AM..
Old 08-22-2007, 07:22 PM
Graalian Stallion
Deophite18 is just really niceDeophite18 is just really nice
How about adding the server time to each day since you are in a completely different time zone.
Old 08-22-2007, 07:28 PM
OOB
Send a message via ICQ to dNeonb Send a message via AIM to dNeonb Send a message via Yahoo to dNeonb
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deophite18 View Post
How about adding the server time to each day since you are in a completely different time zone.
The servertime is displayed in the graal start bar and is the same for everyone. It doesn't matter in what timezone you are this time is the same for everyone around the world. That's why I even wrote that all times are in servertime, also made it bold. So why should I do something I already did?

Forum PM
AIM GraalNeoN
ICQ 201894166
Old 08-22-2007, 07:38 PM
Graalian Stallion
Quote:
Originally Posted by dNeonb View Post
The servertime is displayed in the graal start bar and is the same for everyone. It doesn't matter in what timezone you are this time is the same for everyone around the world. That's why I even wrote that all times are in servertime, also made it bold. So why should I do something I already did?
I meant write it like 19:00 22:00 etc

but i understand what your saying now.

Last edited by Deophite18; 08-22-2007 at 07:51 PM..
Old 08-22-2007, 08:05 PM
That one guy...
zokemon is a jewel in the roughzokemon is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via ICQ to zokemon Send a message via AIM to zokemon Send a message via MSN to zokemon Send a message via Yahoo to zokemon
Oh wow I already missed two of them. I better get my butt on there!
Old 08-23-2007, 10:30 PM
OOB
Can't edit my post for some unknown reason so I post here. Winner of the third semi-finals is.... Stefan.

Forum PM
AIM GraalNeoN
ICQ 201894166
Old 08-24-2007, 12:42 AM
That one guy...
Send a message via ICQ to zokemon Send a message via AIM to zokemon Send a message via MSN to zokemon Send a message via Yahoo to zokemon
Had to miss this one, was working, sorry. I should be able to get the next one though. Is that 1 AM friday as in 3 hours after the last tournament because technically that would be when it is... (I think you mean 1 AM Saturday and 1 AM Sunday)
Old 08-24-2007, 10:34 AM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
Yes
Old 08-25-2007, 01:31 AM
Graalian Stallion
Someone REALLY needs to change the thing that makes you switch colors when someone leaves the game. During the tournament today 2 people in my game of 5 left at different times and i started out purple then switched to yellow automatically when he left then switched again when the other left and it kept confusing me and costed me a couple games.
Old 08-25-2007, 01:51 AM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
Yes need to improve a few things, also prevent putting a bomb when you have not moved yet (happens when you chat when the game is starting).
Old 08-25-2007, 01:51 AM
That one guy...
Yay I won!

@ Deophite: I agree. That and the new game stealing focus glitch. I offered to be a games world dev (to fix problems like these and also make new games) but I don't know if I'll get the job.
Old 08-25-2007, 09:48 AM
iphone era sad litle mads
Felix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Felix_Xenophobe
Quote:
Originally Posted by dNeonb View Post
Do you like to play Bombermad, are you good or event think you are the best one? This is your chance to show everyone. Fight for the title!

There will be 5 tournaments and the winners of these will take part in the finals to fight for the title. If you took part in one and lost it’s no problem at all, just join the next of the semi-finals and try it again. People who are already qualified for the finals may not play on the semi-finals anymore.

For those who are interested why exactly 5 semi-finals and not more I have a simple answer. A Bombermad level takes 5 players and the final players should play against each other altogether. 5 semi-finals would mean 5 players for the final and one level.

Yesterday we started with the tournament at 10.30pm server time. - Winner: MajinDragon (Thread got approved a bit late, sorry)
Wednesday's should be tomorrow around 7pm server time. - Winner: DRAGON511

Thursday’s should be around 10pm server time again. - Winner: Stefan
Friday’s is still open but probably around 1am server time. - Winner: Zero (zokemon)
Saturday’s should be around 1am server time, too.

Finals will be on Sunday at 10pm (22:00) server time and everyone is invited to watch them.

For a change of the starting time of the events have a look here.

Good luck to everyone who takes part and may the best one win
Great seeing dem updates on gk
Originally Posted by Tashkin
I have done 10x the amount any previous EA has done.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblade1979 View Post
What you need is Zone Police again.
Old 08-25-2007, 12:07 PM
¯\(º_o)/¯
Chompy is just really niceChompy is just really niceChompy is just really nice
Send a message via MSN to Chompy
Quote:
Originally Posted by zokemon View Post
Yay I won!

@ Deophite: I agree. That and the new game stealing focus glitch. I offered to be a games world dev (to fix problems like these and also make new games) but I don't know if I'll get the job.
Zero for Games World Dev!
Old 08-26-2007, 01:38 AM
Graal Administration
The 5 qualifications tournaments are over, tomorrow the finals
Old 08-26-2007, 11:07 PM
OOB
It's over, we have a King of Bombermad!

Stefan

Forum PM
AIM GraalNeoN
ICQ 201894166