Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 02-08-2007, 02:27 AM
Mercenary
Raziel is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Raziel
btw fix restoration for food again. MMT is useless if it has heavy limits. Everyone is bile now because of the food crisis.

Last edited by Sam; 02-08-2007 at 10:28 AM.. Reason: reply to a deleted post
Old 02-08-2007, 05:14 AM
Magnificent Bastard
Draenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Draenin Send a message via MSN to Draenin Send a message via Yahoo to Draenin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raziel
Maybe Stefan would trust somebody with rights to mudaccounts if he hired A PROFESSIONAL who would get paid to work for Graal, not someone who have really no obligation to do anything for Graal. After all, we are paying our $40 or so a year to play. We deserve some quality staff management.
All of Graal except the five Cyberjoueurs staff members are volunteers, and most have better things to do.

Last edited by Sam; 02-08-2007 at 10:29 AM.. Reason: fixed the quoted part
Old 02-08-2007, 04:16 PM
Dark Ravenblade
Ravenblade1979 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Ravenblade1979
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raziel View Post
btw fix restoration for food again. MMT is useless if it has heavy limits. Everyone is bile now because of the food crisis.
I actually try not to limit what people can buy but I also have to be conservative. I just can't let 1 person walk in there and out with 50 pizza's then someone else walks in looking for them and we just sold them. Plus my staff isn't too active (am hiring more). But I do have good suppliers. Besides you can pretty much buy 4 pizza,steak,sushi or bread and there is all ur needs filled. Not to mention the vast amount of food you can get while beating on trex's,shell bomy's, wolves etc.

There isn't a shortage on food. Just people are too lazy to actually go out and hunt their own. So they blame the MMT. Easy I would say but you really shouldn't. We are just there to provide a service with some rules attached. Not to be mean but to make sure other ppl will get food. And if you need food that much get a sus ammy or spend a hour a day getting a ton of food to carry with you to eat.

If you need food just message me, zeb, platypussette, kain zakuto, felix, fayt, ka-rhyn, kyden, pat (there is others) and we would be glad to get you food.
Old 02-08-2007, 04:21 PM
superannuated super mod
Sam is a glorious beacon of lightSam is a glorious beacon of lightSam is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raziel View Post
The implementation of the MMT has nothing to do with restoration. The MMT wasn't made to "feed" the players, but to add another funny attraction and to learn RP.
Old 02-08-2007, 04:23 PM
Dark Ravenblade
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
The implementation of the MMT has nothing to do with restoration. The MMT wasn't made to "feed" the players, but to add another funny attraction and to learn RP.
attraction?? hey i resent that *puts on clown nose* we aren't a attraction.
Old 02-08-2007, 05:46 PM
RED SQUARE CLUB
Damix2 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
Then there is no reason not to add food back to resotration!
Old 02-08-2007, 06:00 PM
Dark Ravenblade
Quote:
Originally Posted by Damix2 View Post
Then there is no reason not to add food back to resotration!
Well considering this is meant to be a "RP Server" and MMT provides food in a rp atmosphere then put two and two together.
Old 02-08-2007, 09:28 PM
That one guy...
zokemon is a jewel in the roughzokemon is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via ICQ to zokemon Send a message via AIM to zokemon Send a message via MSN to zokemon Send a message via Yahoo to zokemon
Oh come on guys, this has nothing to do with the topic.
Old 02-08-2007, 10:17 PM
Dark Ravenblade
Too true zokemon..too true.
Old 02-09-2007, 06:40 PM
Magnificent Bastard
Draenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Draenin Send a message via MSN to Draenin Send a message via Yahoo to Draenin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblade1979
Well considering this is meant to be a "RP Server" and MMT provides food in a rp atmosphere then put two and two together.
No it isn't. Val is a roleplaying server because it doesn't rely much on the server's engine. Kingdoms does. Several attempts have been made at making Kingdoms roleplay, and they haven't worked. (RP Kingdoms, RP Team, New Taverns, etc.)

The only thing you're doing when you make statements like that is inhibiting progress.
Old 02-09-2007, 10:08 PM
Dark Ravenblade
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draenin View Post
The only thing you're doing when you make statements like that is inhibiting progress.
And your helping how?
Old 02-09-2007, 10:30 PM
Magnificent Bastard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblade1979
And your helping how?
Considering I'm focused on dispelling delusional reasoning on part of players who would actually like to see things improved, I am.
Old 02-10-2007, 01:12 AM
Mercenary
Raziel is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Raziel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblade1979 View Post
I actually try not to limit what people can buy but I also have to be conservative. I just can't let 1 person walk in there and out with 50 pizza's then someone else walks in looking for them and we just sold them. Plus my staff isn't too active (am hiring more). But I do have good suppliers. Besides you can pretty much buy 4 pizza,steak,sushi or bread and there is all ur needs filled. Not to mention the vast amount of food you can get while beating on trex's,shell bomy's, wolves etc.

There isn't a shortage on food. Just people are too lazy to actually go out and hunt their own. So they blame the MMT. Easy I would say but you really shouldn't. We are just there to provide a service with some rules attached. Not to be mean but to make sure other ppl will get food. And if you need food that much get a sus ammy or spend a hour a day getting a ton of food to carry with you to eat.

If you need food just message me, zeb, platypussette, kain zakuto, felix, fayt, ka-rhyn, kyden, pat (there is others) and we would be glad to get you food.
There is no shortage on food, but most people would rather not have to get food every 5 minutes (full bar). That's why everyone is Bile now. I switched to Leucetious recently and in like 2 days my 35 tuna sandwiches and 5 waybreads disappeared. My character started blindly grabbing a bite of tree seeds. So, I used a sustenance ammy, which made it ok, but I decided to just switch back to Bile since this food situation just wasn't working. And I don't even have to mention that regenerating mana and hp kills your food count even more...! X_x
Old 02-10-2007, 08:16 AM
RED SQUARE CLUB
Damix2 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblade1979 View Post
Sam JUST said MMT isn't the reason food from restoration was removed.
Old 02-10-2007, 12:34 PM
Graal Developer
ArushenP2P is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ArushenP2P
That is 100% true. Just becuase someone is staff doesn't mean they can help you. Staffs are normal players like us but has special rights to something, but not everything.