Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 02-04-2007, 04:01 PM
Global News Team
Gothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubes View Post
Ok, so your telling me if scammed all your items and you had nothing you wouldn't go /openaccess Cubes 'LOL U SCM ME UR BANT'? I highly doubt you would just let it slide, who would?
Personaly I would go: /openattributes Cubes (then go into weapons and script flags and delete everything you stole) then I would bann you.

Old 02-04-2007, 04:02 PM
OOB
dNeonb is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to dNeonb Send a message via AIM to dNeonb Send a message via Yahoo to dNeonb
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubes View Post
Ok, so your telling me if scammed all your items and you had nothing you wouldn't go /openaccess Cubes 'LOL U SCM ME UR BANT'? I highly doubt you would just let it slide, who would?
Please stay on topic! I already answered this. I won't ban you if you do it to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gothika View Post
Personaly I would go: /openattributes Cubes (then go into weapons and script flags and delete everything you stole) then I would bann you.
This only can show me that you didn't even read my post carefully. I said that there is more needed then just edit attributes to restore an item. You need access to the mudaccount to do that. This would also include that you can only remove items there.

Forum PM
AIM GraalNeoN
ICQ 201894166

Last edited by dNeonb; 02-04-2007 at 07:44 PM.. Reason: Corrected somethign that caused some missunderstandings
Old 02-04-2007, 04:13 PM
cyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by dNeonb View Post
This only can show me that you didn't even read my post carefully. I said that there is more needed then just edit attributes to restore an item. You need access to the mudaccount to do that. This would also include that you can only remove items there.
Can't you just do /create?
Old 02-04-2007, 04:13 PM
Global News Team
Gothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
I am aware there is more to it than that. I do know how to use RC you know.
That was just a little joke.

Old 02-04-2007, 05:41 PM
Ed
MasterNuke is on a distinguished road
At this point in time, I think hiring a new high level admin would be too much of a gamble. There would have to be changes in the core mechanics of GK first.
Old 02-04-2007, 05:59 PM
Magnificent Bastard
Draenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Draenin Send a message via MSN to Draenin Send a message via Yahoo to Draenin
I can't wait until Stefan trusts people not to make mistakes again. :/
Old 02-04-2007, 06:04 PM
Ed
MasterNuke is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draenin View Post
I can't wait until Stefan trusts people not to make mistakes again. :/
It's not just that. Items are valued so highly that false accusations could arise quite easily.
Old 02-04-2007, 06:09 PM
Dark Ravenblade
Ravenblade1979 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Ravenblade1979
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterNuke View Post
It's not just that. Items are valued so highly that false accusations could arise quite easily.
Thats already happened. Quite a bit too.
Old 02-04-2007, 06:32 PM
:pluffy:
Chris is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gothika View Post
/failure

Totally different method to items and npcs on GK than other servers. A LOT different.
Old 02-04-2007, 08:43 PM
A Serious Epidemic
Googi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Googi
Quote:
This is not true and not possible because no staffmember on Graal Kingdoms has the rights to do that.
But what a few staff members can do (although not Proto) is stick someone in the pillory until they agree to give back the scammed items.
Old 02-04-2007, 09:03 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
But I think that is not the topic.
So what exactly do you consider the topic to be? Turning to staff for help? Naturally it's not the job of an events team to handle policing a server.
Old 02-04-2007, 09:51 PM
Magnificent Bastard
Draenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Draenin Send a message via MSN to Draenin Send a message via Yahoo to Draenin
I used to do both Events Team and Police work, but had to give up policing when I accepted Samurai leadership.
Old 02-04-2007, 11:51 PM
Dark Ravenblade
Ravenblade1979 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Ravenblade1979
Quote:
Originally Posted by Googi View Post
But what a few staff members can do (although not Proto) is stick someone in the pillory until they agree to give back the scammed items.

Usually thats all they can do these days...not even that works sometimes.
Old 02-04-2007, 11:59 PM
That one guy...
zokemon is a jewel in the roughzokemon is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via ICQ to zokemon Send a message via AIM to zokemon Send a message via MSN to zokemon Send a message via Yahoo to zokemon
That's right Bjorn. I am a scripter on GK but I don't have any rights on the main server. I shouldn't be held responsible for someone getting scammed.
Old 02-05-2007, 12:11 AM
A Serious Epidemic
Googi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Googi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblade1979 View Post
Usually thats all they can do these days...not even that works sometimes.
So keep them there. Eventually they'd have to either quit or give the stuff back.