Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > PlayerWorlds Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 07-16-2010, 07:31 PM
Global Administration
MysticalDragon is just really niceMysticalDragon is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to MysticalDragon Send a message via MSN to MysticalDragon
Well I tried Maloria on my other PC (that has windows XP), I got the same results.
So I tried Maloria on my PC with Windows 7.

So I'm thinking it has something to do with windows xp? Anyone else having this same problem with XP?
Ziro is thinking it has something to do with Gonstructs transparency tiles and Windows XP?
Hopefully in V6 this issue will be fixed.
http://support.toonslab.com
[email protected]

Old 07-16-2010, 07:35 PM
No.
DarkReaper0 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to DarkReaper0
I use it on XP and it works just fine.

The framerate lag seems to have reduced significantly now that the weather rain effect stopped (I disabled it in f3 earlier but it didn't stop eating me alive until it oficially stopped raining)
Old 07-16-2010, 07:36 PM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to xXziroXx Send a message via MSN to xXziroXx
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkReaper0 View Post
I like it, the levels are cool monsters are fine.
Being able to tell which town is which on the map is difficult, maybe when you mouse over the icon will "magnify" and the text could be larger?
The map system is very basic right now, I have a few features I'd like to add to it and quite many changes I want to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkReaper0 View Post
My only problem is the CPU usage in there, what kind of CPU do I need to get a solid frame rate in there? Granted 2.8 GHz single core isn't that great, but still I don't think I got solid framerate anywhere except in a race event.
There are two issues as far as I've been able to tell:

* Tilelayers lag A LOT in v5. It's supposedly fixed in v6, but until then, there's nothing that can be done about it.
* Two GUI codes are causing weird lag - Party menu (when opened) and the general HP/MP interface.

I plan on looking more into it as soon as I get some spare time.

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto
Old 07-16-2010, 07:43 PM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
How do you CLOSE the party window? I opened it somehow and it has no close button and I couldn't figure out the key to close it.
Old 07-16-2010, 07:47 PM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyPorViva View Post
How do you CLOSE the party window? I opened it somehow and it has no close button and I couldn't figure out the key to close it.
The main party frame is currently always shown. There is an arrow button on it to toggle displaying the members in the party or not.

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto
Old 07-16-2010, 08:06 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Can hosted servers be Classic enabled?
Old 07-16-2010, 08:12 PM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
Especially one that was classic before

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.
Old 07-16-2010, 08:35 PM
GK Manager
Sky is a glorious beacon of lightSky is a glorious beacon of lightSky is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Sky
I actually had some fun on Maloria. I got all the way up to level 7 and killed the big spider and I figured that was the last quest.

I feel the hit detection between monsters is kinda odd which shouldnt be that hard to fix. All in all keep up the good work!
Old 07-16-2010, 09:10 PM
iZone Administrator
Matt is a jewel in the roughMatt is a jewel in the rough
Good work guys.
Old 07-16-2010, 09:10 PM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Looks nice, though there were some script problems. Reconnecting three times fixed it for me.
Old 07-16-2010, 09:17 PM
Mr. Blu
Shards-Of-Fate will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Shards-Of-Fate Send a message via MSN to Shards-Of-Fate Send a message via Yahoo to Shards-Of-Fate
Lol. I like how in both of those screenshots Soala and I are both goofing off on Maloria XD
Old 07-16-2010, 09:29 PM
Master of Puppets
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbk1994 View Post
Looks nice, though there were some script problems. Reconnecting three times fixed it for me.
Care to elaborate?

Old 07-16-2010, 09:31 PM
Bell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
They need to get Stefans approval to be Classic enabled.
Old 07-16-2010, 09:41 PM
Master of Puppets
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bell View Post
They need to get Stefans approval to be Classic enabled.
Has that ever happened, and how would one go about getting that?

Old 07-16-2010, 10:13 PM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXziroXx View Post
Care to elaborate?
Stuck at the class/nation selection screen. Selecting a nation would do nothing for the first two times. On the third reconnect it was fixed. The interface elements also displayed wrong the first time (because the profiles weren't downloaded).