Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English) > Hello and Goodbyes
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-09-2010, 09:15 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
ffs the last global i could trust and rely on
Old 04-09-2010, 09:22 PM
Vima is an unknown quantity at this point
Aww, you were the best Global staff Graal has ever had in its history
Old 04-09-2010, 09:24 PM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ffcmike Send a message via MSN to ffcmike
No doubt a sad day for Graal, though you're always welcome back to your spiritual home as a member of staff on Classic if/when the server goes back up .
Old 04-09-2010, 09:28 PM
ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ...ᶘ ಠᴥಠᶅ❤...ℳℴℯ
Clockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant future
D:

<3 Bell, please rethink your decision of resigning
Old 04-09-2010, 09:31 PM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
What we really need is a new Support Center that works so the PWA can do their jobs efficiently, and Bell can come back
Old 04-09-2010, 09:35 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
i will be the new support center
Old 04-09-2010, 09:36 PM
N-Pulse Assistant Manager
coreys has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to coreys Send a message via MSN to coreys Send a message via Yahoo to coreys
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imperialistic View Post
I'm starting to think you are mentally challenged, Ray O_O
It was an inside joke from a conversation we had on N-Pulse RC once. Unsure if Bell remembers it, but it was funny lol Flamerus did make it a little more messed up than it was, though...

Well, I'm really sorry to hear this Bell. Besides being a great PWA who was good at their job, you were a friend and you will be missed. Don't hesitate to give me a ring on AIM.

Quote:
*SlikRick: so should I even ask about your aim status?
*Xor: well if you want to
*Xor: but i am LARPING
*SlikRick: While on a computer?
*Xor: yes
*Xor: in my living room
*SlikRick: ahh
*Xor: i have a fort setup to hide from beasts
Old 04-09-2010, 09:40 PM
The Blackswan
pooper200000 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to pooper200000
Bye Bell! Are you still going to stick around some?
Old 04-09-2010, 09:55 PM
Bell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud of
Yes, I'll be around and may even take Thor up on his job offer one day. I'm a workaholic as everyone knows.

Thanks everyone for their support, I will miss those feelings I got when I was able to make someone happy.
Old 04-09-2010, 10:02 PM
superannuated super mod
Sam is a glorious beacon of lightSam is a glorious beacon of lightSam is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bell View Post
Yes, I'll be around and may even take Thor up on his job offer one day. I'm a workaholic as everyone knows.

Thanks everyone for their support, I will miss those feelings I got when I was able to make someone happy.
So don't make us unhappy and stay!
I'd like to make a petition to Stefan and Unixmad to find a solution for a support center substitution.
Old 04-09-2010, 10:11 PM
how's it going eh?
jorollychu is a glorious beacon of lightjorollychu is a glorious beacon of lightjorollychu is a glorious beacon of light
how am i ever going to get unfair bans reversed again
03-15-2012 05:49 PM Good riddance. All you do is whine. Hopefully when you are gone you'll man up - Supernanny
Old 04-09-2010, 10:11 PM
Hired/Fired
CharlieM will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to CharlieM Send a message via MSN to CharlieM
I'll miss you bell, you were my favorite you always helped.

Bye

"You can discover what your enemy fears most by observing the means he uses to frighten you."

Eric Hoffer

turned that one on you didn't I.
Old 04-09-2010, 10:44 PM
hi
Jcs1919 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Jcs1919
Bye
Old 04-09-2010, 10:53 PM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
...wow

Sorry to hear that, good luck in whatever you do now, Bell. I know we've had some disagreements but you were a great PWA and you'll be missed.
Old 04-09-2010, 11:00 PM
ω
Seeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Seeya
cya bell..

Last edited by Sam; 04-09-2010 at 11:10 PM..
Closed Thread