Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > PlayerWorlds Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 03-23-2010, 07:31 PM
Bell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud of
Preview: Atrius

Atrius is once again hoping to revive the server to its former glory. With this in mind they have requested Preview status to entice the imaginations of those wishing to put their mark on the server.

Come one, come all, they will be happy to see you!
Old 03-23-2010, 07:52 PM
\(^∀^)メ(≧∇≦)ノ
Hiro has a spectacular aura aboutHiro has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Hiro
how interesting
Old 03-23-2010, 07:59 PM
Gambet is on a distinguished road
Whatever happened to those awesome playerworld reviews that the PWA used to release what seems like ages ago?
Old 03-23-2010, 08:27 PM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambet View Post
Whatever happened to those awesome playerworld reviews that the PWA used to release what seems like ages ago?
A combination of laziness and the servers not being of much quality or interesting most likely but now there's the Graal News Team that should be doing this.

On-topic: Atrius really needs to drop those custom bodies already.
Old 03-23-2010, 08:41 PM
Venom_Fish is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Venom_Fish
Seriously. Those bodies are really a problem.
"I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all." - Ecclesiastes 9:11
Old 03-23-2010, 09:13 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by fowlplay4 View Post
A combination of laziness and the servers not being of much quality or interesting most likely but now there's the Graal News Team that should be doing this.
Trust me, old PWAs used to write a ton even for the crappiest playerworlds they were given to review. But yeah, it's not really worth writing a lot these days, seeing as how so little is done on a global scale.
Old 03-23-2010, 09:20 PM
LOCAL DOUCHEBAG
James is a splendid one to beholdJames is a splendid one to beholdJames is a splendid one to beholdJames is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to James
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venom_Fish View Post
Seriously. Those bodies are really a problem.
those bodies are an atrocity

JAMES BAY PACKERS
2011 FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPIONS
2012 FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPIONS

“If I can slow it down in my mind... things will be fine."

-Aaron Rodgers
2011's NFL Most Valuable Player

Old 03-23-2010, 10:16 PM
Zeus Condero
papajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by James View Post
those bodies are an atrocity
I like them. You don't look so much like an oompa-loompa. Now you just look like a dude with anorexia
Old 03-23-2010, 10:25 PM
Dark_Zeratul101 is on a distinguished road
I prefer oompa-loompas to anorexics.
Old 03-23-2010, 10:39 PM
Bell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambet View Post
I failed awesome in high school. You're free to write that awesome review for me though.
Old 03-23-2010, 10:46 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bell View Post
I failed awesome in high school. You're free to write that awesome review for me though.
awesome
Old 03-23-2010, 11:10 PM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
lol again?
Old 03-24-2010, 12:40 AM
Cake'd
Nataxo is a glorious beacon of lightNataxo is a glorious beacon of lightNataxo is a glorious beacon of light
Good Luck Atrius!
Old 03-24-2010, 01:32 AM
Sinkler is a jewel in the roughSinkler is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Sinkler
Good luck James. It's like what? The 15th time?

If you need to get in contact with me, please send an e-mail to: [email protected]

"He who knows only his own side of the case knows little of that."

-John Stuart Mill
Old 03-24-2010, 06:35 AM
Atrius Manager
TheJames can only hope to improve
Well see, we never really ever failed. I just got caught up in stuff and we always ran out of time, and I'd always go MIA. I want to give the graalians some new stuff, so me and danny are going to work on alot.

We've added:
Tanks
Helicopters
Bicycles
Quests
Weapon Upgrades
Houses

And alot more stuff, not to mention 44 guns to buy 6 futuristic weapons to buy with event coins, 9 kinds of bombs. Pizza Delivery, Mining, Fishing, Lumber, Hitman Missions, and a stocking/mining system for player-owned business's where you receive x amount of dollars for items stocked and minerals mined. After working, you simply say /paycheck inside the business, and the money is subtracted for the business safe. The owner can set the pay per item stocked and per mineral mined. Really cool, so that the worker always gets his/her pay.

We plan to:

Revert the bodies
Add territory maps

Also, as much as I see people complaigning about nothing new. Well we're trying to make something new, so I'd appreciate constructive critizism. Instead of lashing out on people actually trying to make something cool for you kids =/

Any ideas? We're open to ideas.

James,
Manager of Atrius
Closed Thread