Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Playerworld Staff Openings
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-12-2011, 10:07 PM
Atrius Manager
TheJames can only hope to improve
Looking for 10 staff members.

As I'm sure you know, Atrius has been in the making for a long time now. I've come to announce we are planning a full release date and application for Classic before christmas. All of the core systems are completed after all these years.

I am looking for long veterans of graal to support our cause and get Atrius to Classic and then onto Facebook.

To do this, I am in need of 10 qualified staff. I need people who can be apart of the debug team, and find glitches. I need members of the staff who can edit levels and perform linking of levels. Also I am in need of developers with experience in all fields of developing to do an overall "Tidy Up" of the server, such as removing old scripts. Implementing our new systems and working alongside me in bringing Atrius back.

I have recently spoke with Stefan and he approves of Atrius and where I want to take it. All I need is the help of some developers to make this happen.

-Note-

Atrius is NOTHING like a "modern" server. We've implemented things never seen on Graal. Yes we have guns and a modernized theme, but we resemble no other server whatsoever. These years in the making alot has changed, and I'm very excited for all of you to play this server now that is finally completed.

James,
Manager of Atrius
Old 10-12-2011, 10:10 PM
Kingdoms Management
NicoX will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to NicoX Send a message via MSN to NicoX
Nice to see something like this. I hope you will do it! Good Luck.

-Nico
(GK Management)

Clash: Nico, I'm going to give you an example of good management.
Clash: One of my staff removed my RC and banned me.
Clash: I didn't ban or remove their RC after I got another one to fix me.
Clash: Do you know why?
Björn: Because you IP banned him ?

Stefan logged on.
(npcserver) has reset the attributes of Stefan
*Stefan: ah my client crashed

Old 10-13-2011, 12:08 AM
LordBryson is an unknown quantity at this point
I was a LAT for your server but you would never reply to my emails. Do you still want me to work on it?
Old 10-13-2011, 12:26 AM
Prinking Droblem
Geno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Geno
my negative rep owns you
Old 10-13-2011, 01:18 AM
Banned
PerfectDark is on a distinguished road
interesting
Old 10-13-2011, 01:41 AM
the KattMan
MattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to MattKan
Can you give reasons why developers should help your server as opposed to all other current server attempts?
Old 10-13-2011, 02:57 AM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattKan View Post
Can you give reasons why developers should help your server as opposed to all other current server attempts?
because all those other attempts before this weren't actually for real and now this one is 10 times for real.
Old 10-13-2011, 05:01 AM
zenkou
haro41 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to haro41
Quote:
Originally Posted by fowlplay4 View Post
because all those other attempts before this weren't actually for real and now this one is 10 times for real.
zing!

Zenkou for life
Old 10-13-2011, 11:12 AM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to xXziroXx Send a message via MSN to xXziroXx
Too bad, it you were only looking for 8 or maybe 9 staff members, I would've considered it. Oh well.

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto
Old 10-13-2011, 03:40 PM
Atrius Manager
TheJames can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoX View Post
Nice to see something like this. I hope you will do it! Good Luck.
Thank for your support.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBryson View Post
I was a LAT for your server but you would never reply to my emails. Do you still want me to work on it?
Yes that'd be great. I always get wrapped up in IRL issues and Im not on as much as I'd like to be. So I am hiring a personal assistant to help me keep staff members on track.

The last of the stuff we have to do is link all of the levels to the new overworld.. So I really only need lats, so yes I would love your help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattKan View Post
Atrius has been around since 2004. We've never made it past hosted, granted.. However we have alot of content. Over 2,300 personall designed images for the server.. All the core script systems are completed. Atrius is playable now, unlike alot of other upcomming servers.. They still have a very far voyage ahead.. As for Atrius, well all we have to do is organize/link levels and It's 100% ready to play

Quote:
Originally Posted by fowlplay4 View Post
I giggled. Really though, Atrius has always had a future I've just lacked development and motivation. It's been hard for me to find time over the years just to punch in the hours and finish this game that I've been working on since 2004.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXziroXx View Post
Too bad, it you were only looking for 8 or maybe 9 staff members, I would've considered it. Oh well.
Damnit... I'll change it to 1 staff member if it could be you :] (no homo)

James,
Manager of Atrius
Old 10-13-2011, 06:28 PM
Master Tux
WanDaMan is a jewel in the roughWanDaMan is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to WanDaMan
Good luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJames View Post

Damnit... I'll change it to 1 staff member if it could be you :] (no homo)
Don't lie <3 homo