Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > PlayerWorlds Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 03-19-2011, 03:53 AM
Banned
Trexaty is on a distinguished road
Just Great.

So i bought another server because PWA's are doing NOTHING about my other one ( i have emailed them and posted in forums ) and then i go to login to my new server and apparently my IP is not listed in the damn Ip ranges -.-..
Old 03-19-2011, 04:08 AM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
I was hoping your server was named "Just Great." as a sort of Bill & Ted's-esque parody of recent playerworlds.
Old 03-19-2011, 04:49 AM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
That's bogus dude!
Old 03-19-2011, 05:45 AM
Kanto League Champion
Demisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud of
So you got poor customer service so you thought you'd give them some more money for free?

Unixmad's business model in action.

P.S. if you paid with a credit card call the bank and get them to cancel the payment. Services not rendered.
Old 03-19-2011, 08:31 AM
Mr. Blu
Shards-Of-Fate will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Shards-Of-Fate Send a message via MSN to Shards-Of-Fate Send a message via Yahoo to Shards-Of-Fate
<_< I could use that other server for ya if it ever gets fixed.

Weee!~
Old 03-19-2011, 08:53 AM
|Mêrçy|
LordSquirt is a name known to allLordSquirt is a name known to allLordSquirt is a name known to all
I think you should have invested your money in a much more worthwhile project; like taking a thread-naming course. PWA Reset and Just Great won't get the attention of the staff capable of helping you. I would say you're best bet is just to either e-mail Stefan or Tig, they are the two who most likely will be your best bet to help you.
Old 03-19-2011, 10:37 AM
My empire of dirt
Twinny is just really niceTwinny is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Twinny
I can't find any emails in the support inbox from the email address assigned to your account. Did you send it to the right place? ([email protected]). In future, might be a good idea to request both a read and a delivery receipt so you can confirm whether or not we have received the email. It's also possible to forum PM us.

I've logged on Dev Trexaty and can see your IP address is currently set at *.*.*.* . When you try and login, it should replace this with your current IP address. Can you please try and confirm?
Old 03-19-2011, 10:49 AM
Forum Moderator
TSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinny View Post
I can't find any emails in the support inbox from the email address assigned to your account. Did you send it to the right place? ([email protected]). In future, might be a good idea to request both a read and a delivery receipt so you can confirm whether or not we have received the email. It's also possible to forum PM us.

I've logged on Dev Trexaty and can see your IP address is currently set at *.*.*.* . When you try and login, it should replace this with your current IP address. Can you please try and confirm?
In his other thread, he mentioned that he had troubles making e-mail work or something along those lines.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexaty View Post
So i bought another server because PWA's are doing NOTHING about my other one ( i have emailed them and posted in forums ) and then i go to login to my new server and apparently my IP is not listed in the damn Ip ranges -.-..
I did mention in that very same thread that you should have contacted Stefan via forum PM if e-mail wasn't an option for you, as well as the fact that the PWA cannot do anything about the situation you faced requiring a server reformat, only Stefan can, so blaming them for your current situation is in no way an excuse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSAdmin (Other thread) View Post
A PWA member can surely change the name of your server for you, but you would need to contact Stefan about a total server reformatting. You can contact him via Forum PM here.
· User Agreement · Code of Conduct · Forum Rules ·
· Graal Support · Administrative Contacts ·
Old 03-19-2011, 01:11 PM
Banned
The server i cannot login to is Dev_DreamP2P i bought it today to replace Dev_Trexaty because Dev_Trexaty needed to be formatted but no PWA would do it.

So after buying Dev_DreamP2P with my new account i couldnt logon due to IP problems.
Old 03-19-2011, 01:50 PM
My empire of dirt
Twinny is just really niceTwinny is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Twinny
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexaty View Post
The server i cannot login to is Dev_DreamP2P i bought it today to replace Dev_Trexaty because Dev_Trexaty needed to be formatted but no PWA would do it.

So after buying Dev_DreamP2P with my new account i couldnt logon due to IP problems.
As TSA pointed out, no PWA can do it: we don't have the necessary rights. He also pointed out you should contact Stefan via forum PM as he is the only one who could do such an action. Why exactly does it need to be formatted? Couldn't you just as easily delete the files from the folders and simply restart NPC-Server?

I've checked Dev DreamP2P and can see the accounts DreamP2P and DreamsP2P have no rights specified. The account, Graal775829 has an IP address set and full rights allocated. Is this the account you use to manage the server? If not, you will need to contact Stefan as well in order to set rights for your account.

In the future, please send an email to the support inbox. If this is not possible, please forum PM the globals rather than creating threads for these issues.
Old 03-19-2011, 02:03 PM
Banned
DreamP2P is the account i use to manage the server, i am locked out of the server by IP.

im trying to contact you ingame at the moment via pm
Old 03-19-2011, 07:35 PM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
It should be fine now.
Old 03-19-2011, 07:55 PM
Grimm753 is on a distinguished road
Nice one Stefani. Now fix Graal in general. Chop-chop!
Old 03-20-2011, 03:37 AM
Banned
NOPE. Still Ip problems logging in on the Rc... 3 days later.....
Old 03-21-2011, 10:42 PM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
It doesn't show any login attempt, all ip-ranges are set to allow *.*.*.*. I'm not sure where you try to connect: which server name? which account?