Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English)
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Graal Zone
I will try Graal Zone for iPhone/iPod 22 19.30%
I will buy Graal Zone+ for iPhone/iPod 7 6.14%
I own an iPhone/iPod but i am not interested 15 13.16%
I don't own a iPhone/iPod yet 70 61.40%
Voters: 114. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-11-2008, 02:16 AM
nyaa, nyaa!
Sigla is a splendid one to beholdSigla is a splendid one to beholdSigla is a splendid one to beholdSigla is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Sigla
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexandralove View Post
Ty
hey, no good deed goes unpunished. it was my pleasure.
Old 11-11-2008, 04:15 AM
The Forum Bandit
Shadow5596321 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nataxo View Post
Sorry? I'm showing my intrest for this project to happen to the Administrators.

and if you can't stand my Bumps thats your problem, you dont have to post >:[

lol if you call 3 bumps spam you will turn crazy at Runescape forums...
Well you know ****ing what, Go ask ****ing Dan about it and stop bumping this god damn thread.
Old 11-11-2008, 04:17 AM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to xXziroXx Send a message via MSN to xXziroXx
Quote:
lol if you call 3 bumps spam you will turn crazy at Runescape forums...
This isn't the Runescape forums thankfully.

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto
Old 11-11-2008, 04:57 AM
Cake'd
Nataxo is a glorious beacon of lightNataxo is a glorious beacon of lightNataxo is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5596321 View Post
Well you know ****ing what, Go ask ****ing Dan about it and stop bumping this god damn thread.
nty, I think its more efficient and easier to bump this thread...

Besides Dan never answers my pms...:/
Old 11-11-2008, 04:57 AM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Quote:
Besides Dan never answers my pms...:/
I wonder why...

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto
Old 11-11-2008, 05:10 AM
The Blackswan
pooper200000 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to pooper200000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulcan View Post
The reason we're not hearing anything on the Graal iPhone project is likely due to the NDA Apple has in place on developers of unreleased software and features. Search Google News and you'll find more details about it. However, the Skills iPhone that Elk mentioned earlier is available for download on the iTunes Store if you search for "Eurocenter". The Skills games use the same engine that will power Zone iPhone.
Quote:
Sorry? I'm showing my intrest for this project to happen to the Administrators.

and if you can't stand my Bumps thats your problem, you dont have to post >:[

lol if you call 3 bumps spam you will turn crazy at another online games forums...
Nataxo you have shown your interest plenty of times.

I think Tig can stand your bumps, he is just aggravated with your persistance in this issue.

I don't believe the administrators need your constant encouragement, although they must surely enjoy it. I personally fail to see what you hope to attain by continually bumping this thread. Do you hope to have another administrator post, even though you accepted the last post from Vulcan as a post of an administrator, even though he was removed from his position? Granted Vulcan may have been in the know, he explained why there may not have been a response as to what they are doing with those servers.

Do you accept Dan as an administrator? If so, it may help if you were to read other threads and the posts by Daniel, and Stefan as they both work on the Iphone servers. And that weird Elk x-x

Why not show your interest in buying the application, instead of bumping this thread 8 times?

Also on the another online games forums, because of the large playerbase, it may be necesary to bump a thread that many times. Last time I checked, Graal does not have nearly as large of a playerbase as that other online games forums to merit a need to bump a thread so constantly.

Perhaps your persistance is so constant that Daniel overlooked your messages, because of the vast quantity of PMs (Much like forum posts) outweighed the interesting PMs (Like a post that says something more than bump and actually says something interesting) and he simple tired of reading your messages.
Old 11-11-2008, 05:11 AM
The Forum Bandit
Shadow5596321 will become famous soon enough
Loving how SN trys to make himself look better.
Old 11-11-2008, 05:25 AM
Cake'd
Nataxo is a glorious beacon of lightNataxo is a glorious beacon of lightNataxo is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supernanny
Nataxo you have shown your interest plenty of times.

I think Tig can stand your bumps, he is just aggravated with your persistance in this issue.

I don't believe the administrators need your constant encouragement, although they must surely enjoy it. I personally fail to see what you hope to attain by continually bumping this thread. Do you hope to have another administrator post, even though you accepted the last post from Vulcan as a post of an administrator, even though he was removed from his position? Granted Vulcan may have been in the know, he explained why there may not have been a response as to what they are doing with those servers.
Well, it worked...

Quote:
Do you accept Dan as an administrator? If so, it may help if you were to read other threads and the posts by Daniel, and Stefan as they both work on the Iphone servers. And that weird Elk x-x
Yeah, I'll try to post about this there O.o

Quote:
Why not show your interest in buying the application, instead of bumping this thread 8 times?
the application is gone, and i want it back. thats why i'm bumping

Quote:
Perhaps your persistance is so constant that Daniel overlooked your messages, because of the vast quantity of PMs (Much like forum posts) outweighed the interesting PMs (Like a post that says something more than bump and actually says something interesting) and he simple tired of reading your messages.
Maybe he needs a secretary....>_>
Old 11-11-2008, 06:05 AM
Awesome
Zickle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Zickle Send a message via AIM to Zickle Send a message via MSN to Zickle Send a message via Yahoo to Zickle
I check this thread regularly because I, like you guys, cannot wait for this game to come out. I was disappointed when it was removed from the App Store. Maybe there could be a blog where we could get recent news on the iPhone Graal Development? That's all we really want is to keep up with a project we love. We support the Graal iPhone Team, and want to watch our love grow up in to a full fledged iPhone app.

Bumps are not endorsed by this user, but the motive was good.
Old 11-11-2008, 10:02 AM
Master of Puppets
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zickle View Post
I check this thread regularly because I, like you guys, cannot wait for this game to come out. I was disappointed when it was removed from the App Store. Maybe there could be a blog where we could get recent news on the iPhone Graal Development? That's all we really want is to keep up with a project we love. We support the Graal iPhone Team, and want to watch our love grow up in to a full fledged iPhone app.

Bumps are not endorsed by this user, but the motive was good.
It's still there, check for Adrenaline Poker.

Old 11-11-2008, 11:56 AM
superannuated super mod
Sam is a glorious beacon of lightSam is a glorious beacon of lightSam is a glorious beacon of light
Closed temporary. Will be reopened by Unixmad/Stefan if needed.
Closed Thread

Tags
app store, iphone, ipod touch, itouch