Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 03-03-2012, 09:26 PM
Magnificent Bastard
Draenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Draenin Send a message via MSN to Draenin Send a message via Yahoo to Draenin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geno
if players are so stupid that this position is actually needed.......jesus.
My thoughts exactly.
Old 03-07-2012, 05:04 AM
roboman43 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geno View Post
if players are so stupid that this position is actually needed.......jesus.
perhaps if players get scammed it will teach them some common sense, which must be in high demand if this position is actually needed.
having your hand held through the trading process defeats any positive learning that might occur.
There is no common sense to be gained from being scammed. If your doing a trade and you have no idea what the prices are, how are you supposed to know you were even scammed? Until you find out later when you go showing off your golden kryss that you got from your old RoW.

The only learning process i have ever seen is asking respected members of the community what the price is, not by getting yourself scammed, and now that there is a trade deputy, newbies and oldbies alike will be able to tell who can be trusted
Old 03-07-2012, 05:14 AM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Old 03-07-2012, 05:24 AM
ω
Seeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Seeya
Quote:
Originally Posted by roboman43 View Post
There is no common sense to be gained from being scammed. If your doing a trade and you have no idea what the prices are, how are you supposed to know you were even scammed? Until you find out later when you go showing off your golden kryss that you got from your old RoW.
I remember on UN when some guy transformed into a boat, then a lighthouse, then a house.. and all sorts of things. He scammed me for my hat saying he could duplicate it.

I didn't give my hats away to -anyone- after that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fowlplay4 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
If a player feels the advice they were given by a Trade Deputy resulted in their loss (unfair trades) they should consult with another deputy. If one or more trade deputies find the initial official estimate to be largely erroneous they will notify the Police Administrator and Assistant Manager, Stephen.

Old 03-07-2012, 05:46 AM
Professional Rebel
Messiah will become famous soon enough
I don't see why this position is even needed. If you aren't sure about a trade, don't do it? Ask other players in a mass message. The majority of the time there are other players watching the trades and will step in and say "Hey! Unfair trade!".

This is only making players think items are more/less on biased opinions of a select few of players. Although you will still get biased opinions no matter who you ask.

Pointless in my opinion.
Old 03-07-2012, 05:56 AM
Zeus Condero
papajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Messiah View Post
I don't see why this position is even needed. If you aren't sure about a trade, don't do it? Ask other players in a mass message. The majority of the time there are other players watching the trades and will step in and say "Hey! Unfair trade!".

This is only making players think items are more/less on biased opinions of a select few of players. Although you will still get biased opinions no matter who you ask.

Pointless in my opinion.
gk has no players
Old 03-07-2012, 05:56 AM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
It's just building up to that awkward moment when you realize your server is 50% Staff Members.
Old 03-07-2012, 05:58 AM
roboman43 is on a distinguished road
and then 50% idlers
Old 03-07-2012, 06:54 AM
Magnificent Bastard
Draenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Draenin Send a message via MSN to Draenin Send a message via Yahoo to Draenin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen
If a player feels the advice they were given by a Trade Deputy resulted in their loss (unfair trades) they should consult with another deputy. If one or more trade deputies find the initial official estimate to be largely erroneous they will notify the Police Administrator and Assistant Manager, Stephen.
Old 03-08-2012, 01:55 AM
Prinking Droblem
Geno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Geno
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeya View Post
I remember on UN when some guy transformed into a boat, then a lighthouse, then a house.. and all sorts of things. He scammed me for my hat saying he could duplicate it.

I didn't give my hats away to -anyone- after that.
I laughed pretty hard at the guy transforming part. but yeah get hat scammed one time and it teaches a good lesson. i'm sure everyone has been scammed out of a hat at one time.
Old 03-08-2012, 04:28 AM
Mr. Rayleigh
MajinDragon is a glorious beacon of lightMajinDragon is a glorious beacon of lightMajinDragon is a glorious beacon of light
What sort of administration will be in place to govern these deputies?
I'm afraid that a small selection of the elite members of the community will be in charge and responsible for the market value of items. I can see the possibility of corruption.
Old 03-08-2012, 04:40 AM
Professional Rebel
Messiah will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by MajinDragon View Post
I'm afraid that a small selection of the elite members of the community will be in charge and responsible for the market value of items. I can see the possibility of corruption.
None
Old 03-08-2012, 04:43 AM
Boom!
Stephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by MajinDragon View Post
Anyone may apply, although I don't anticipate we'll need more than 6 deputies. The current process is that Tashkin asks me to add a player he thinks is appropriate. I then make a judgement call based on my experience with the current playerbase. If I feel a candidate is unreliable they are not added - this has already occurred.

If players are concerned about biased trade information originating from specific trade deputies they may contact me. I created the group so that they may better inform curious players; it would be entirely counterproductive if this team attempted to "fix prices" in the economy. A new team would be created. Let's see how it turns out and we'll go from there. If we run into problems we'll do some form of voting (although I want to avoid a popularity contest... popular !== reliable)
Old 06-22-2012, 10:37 AM
Kingdoms Management
NicoX will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to NicoX Send a message via MSN to NicoX
Do we still have them? Since there are alot of new players playing GK we could need a few

-Nico
(GK Management)

Clash: Nico, I'm going to give you an example of good management.
Clash: One of my staff removed my RC and banned me.
Clash: I didn't ban or remove their RC after I got another one to fix me.
Clash: Do you know why?
Björn: Because you IP banned him ?

Stefan logged on.
(npcserver) has reset the attributes of Stefan
*Stefan: ah my client crashed

Old 06-22-2012, 04:12 PM
Boom!
Stephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoX View Post
Do we still have them? Since there are alot of new players playing GK we could need a few
It has proven difficult to find reliable leaders for the Trade Deputies.