Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Era Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-14-2013, 09:54 PM
!
Andre2006 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Andre2006
Era being all cool and stuff

What's up with the unreasonable requests Era?

I hop on Era for a few minutes, decide I want to do some player killing. Moments later I get pulled and questioned, even threatened to be imprisoned or even banned for apparently abusing some sort of glich with the Artillery Cannon.

I've just been informed you can blow people out of the "no-PK zone" (bad scripting?) I'm told this issue has been going on for over a week (good one Era).

I talk to Fidel and he says anyone with PK on their head is fair game. However Rayman is pulling me and few other players away and coming with threat.

I'm not getting this? Just because we don't have the luxury of other items we are to not PK?

All of this is just unreasonable as I have not blown anybody out of "unstuck me". I am however chasing people down with the "PK" over their head. It's not exactly childrens play to chase somebody down with the dual shotguns which are the only other weapons I have other than the Artillery Cannon.

If people doesn't want to play the game they should log off, or if they must be idle they should be sent to a safety zone that is not "unstuck". People are actually being tricked into believing the server is being played but the people idling are probably not even at their computers, or they are just taking a break. There should honestly not even be a "safety zone" If you're playing the game you should expect to be killed. You could have an inside level to idle in rather than the outside where the killing is done as well as in bases. Anyone on PK should not be able to enter a safety zone.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	225
Size:	910.0 KB
ID:	55295
Old 01-14-2013, 10:05 PM
Chi Patrol
taylor is a name known to alltaylor is a name known to alltaylor is a name known to alltaylor is a name known to all
Damn my mustache is looking fly.
Old 01-14-2013, 10:11 PM
asdfg
BlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to behold
heh +1 for PK'ing afk people
Idk what the AC randomly working like this, unless someone changed something, idk. Will check it out...
Old 01-15-2013, 08:59 PM
Forum Moderator
TSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to behold
It's always interesting to see glitches being made public knowledge with messages asking people NOT to do them.
· User Agreement · Code of Conduct · Forum Rules ·
· Graal Support · Administrative Contacts ·
Old 01-15-2013, 09:38 PM
Era since 2005
bloodykiller is infamous around these partsbloodykiller is infamous around these parts
it's called glitch abuse
Old 01-15-2013, 09:44 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodykiller View Post
it's called glitch abuse
You can't call it abuse if you're not aware of it. Be a little trigger happy, and suddenly you're abusing a glitch. Huh?
Old 01-15-2013, 11:39 PM
asdfg
BlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to behold
its called,
who the **** commented out the script?
>.>
Old 01-16-2013, 05:45 AM
Dictatin' since 2001
Fidel Castro is a jewel in the roughFidel Castro is a jewel in the rough
Yeah I didn't see a problem with you going for people in PK Mode. The reason why Rayman may of thought you were doing otherwise is because Vatec was trying to get all the afk'ers out of unstick to PK them not long before he just randomly saw you pking. Hope that clears that mess up. I think it's fixed anyway. Happy pking
Old 01-16-2013, 08:53 PM
Era since 2005
bloodykiller is infamous around these partsbloodykiller is infamous around these parts
if sum1 is afking he won't just start pking because u can't afk at unstick anymore..he'll move to another non-pk area or he'll quit
Old 01-16-2013, 09:02 PM
!
Andre2006 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Andre2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodykiller View Post
if sum1 is afking he won't just start pking because u can't afk at unstick anymore..he'll move to another non-pk area or he'll quit
I didn't quite understand what you said but, I have been standing still at "unstuck" for over an hour.
Old 01-16-2013, 10:17 PM
a true gentlemen
Tim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to behold
Old 01-17-2013, 09:28 PM
Era since 2005
i wonder why