Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms > Kingdoms > Zormite Republic
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 03-04-2008, 12:57 AM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Rank Clean-up, somewhat important.

I've noticed both Dustari and Samurai wiping themselves of inactive members, so I've decided that I too aren't very fond of seeing names of people who are never active labeled as Zormites.

To solve this, the rank, meant to be degrading, Minnow has been added. Everyone not already at a high rank (which they kept due to activity or something else just plain awesome) will be moved to Minnow. New members will be added as Minnow as well.

When you're on Minnow tag, it's everyone above your own rank's duty to move you up to Citizen. From Citizen, you're obligated to either build a house on Zormite land, or simply be active, to move up the ranks or switch ministry (it's the ministry leader's call).

If all goes right, at the end of every week, the list of Minnows will be checked, and anyone who's yet to be promoted will be removed, free to rejoin as a Minnow and try again.

Also, any account that doesn't seem familiar that's already 'graduated' from Minnow can be pushed back, making them also grounds for removal.

Consider this a probation stage. It's not so much as a punishment or a request for activity within Zormite, it's just my way of finding out who's active and willing to wear their tag, and who needs to kicked out for not even logging on.

Also, if you're going to gone due to any issue, post it in this thread to avoid getting "Minnow'd"
Old 03-04-2008, 01:04 AM
Zormite
BigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post
I've noticed both Dustari and Samurai wiping themselves of inactive members, so I've decided that I too aren't very fond of seeing names of people who are never active labeled as Zormites.

To solve this, the rank, meant to be degrading, Minnow has been added. Everyone not already at a high rank (which they kept due to activity or something else just plain awesome) will be moved to Minnow. New members will be added as Minnow as well.

When you're on Minnow tag, it's everyone above your own rank's duty to move you up to Citizen. From Citizen, you're obligated to either build a house on Zormite land, or simply be active, to move up the ranks or switch ministry (it's the ministry leader's call).

If all goes right, at the end of every week, the list of Minnows will be checked, and anyone who's yet to be promoted will be removed, free to rejoin as a Minnow and try again.

Also, any account that doesn't seem familiar that's already 'graduated' from Minnow can be pushed back, making them also grounds for removal.

Consider this a probation stage. It's not so much as a punishment or a request for activity within Zormite, it's just my way of finding out who's active and willing to wear their tag, and who needs to kicked out for not even logging on.

Also, if you're going to gone due to any issue, post it in this thread to avoid getting "Minnow'd"
Minnow was my idea. (Fish power. By the way PoJo, get more Zorbi members.) Makes me wanna have a rank like Shark.
Old 03-04-2008, 01:05 AM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Minnow sounded cooler/more appropriate than Civilian
Old 03-04-2008, 01:24 AM
Banned
warmaster70229 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to warmaster70229 Send a message via MSN to warmaster70229 Send a message via Yahoo to warmaster70229
Hmm, I would like a recount!!

No only have I been in Zormite longer than most of the current leaders (I was here when calani was first appointed), but I only left originally because if IRL financial problems, POJO GIMMEH MY NAVY LEADER POSITION BACK

On a more serious note, at least give me a member of the navy :/
Old 03-04-2008, 01:59 AM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
How's this: No.

The whole point of this was to fix the activity problem, something you contributed to.
Old 03-04-2008, 05:21 AM
Shamed Zorbi
CABAL49 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to CABAL49
The Army has already been reorganized and are ready to let in the troops. The Generals of Zormite have agreed on criteria so pm to join.
What logical reason is there to implement your view of right/wrong?
Old 03-11-2008, 01:55 PM
baco24 is on a distinguished road
What about my paper-boy rank? Yes i know i haven't logged in for a week or two, but IRL problems came in. I Wanna deliver MAIL.
Old 03-11-2008, 02:09 PM
Petrification of a Newbie
Darklux is a jewel in the roughDarklux is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via ICQ to Darklux Send a message via AIM to Darklux Send a message via Yahoo to Darklux
Quote:
Originally Posted by baco24 View Post
What about my paper-boy rank? Yes i know i haven't logged in for a week or two, but IRL problems came in. I Wanna deliver MAIL.
Isnt mail broken anyways?
Old 03-11-2008, 02:39 PM
jonnyrocks2 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to jonnyrocks2 Send a message via MSN to jonnyrocks2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darklux View Post
Da Comrade!

Yea, I'm going to be MIA for a while still. College has me pinned down in work.
Originally Posted by Shawn Kelfonne
Pfft. It takes a real man to play a girl...
Old 03-12-2008, 02:44 AM
Shamed Zorbi
CABAL49 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to CABAL49
I would like mail to be fixed, but I understand it shouldn't be an immediate project. I just think it is fun.
What logical reason is there to implement your view of right/wrong?
Old 03-12-2008, 03:37 AM
Zormite
BigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by baco24 View Post
In time my son.. in time..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darklux View Post
We use it as warfare or anti-Draxx propaganda. Long story.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyrocks2 View Post
Da Comrade!

Yea, I'm going to be MIA for a while still. College has me pinned down in work.
Take your time. Nothing to see here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CABAL49 View Post
I would like mail to be fixed, but I understand it shouldn't be an immediate project. I just think it is fun.
I check my mailbox everyday just in case.
Old 03-12-2008, 03:41 AM
osnap.
Xterminator will become famous soon enough
Well i was on vacation so i couldn't get on..Does that still count as inactive?
Old 03-12-2008, 04:54 AM
Ziro_of_the_Turks will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post
I've noticed both Dustari and Samurai wiping themselves of inactive members,
You can't prove what was never there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111112tw elve

(unless you have screenshots... then maybe we did do that )
Old 03-12-2008, 01:06 PM
Zormite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziro_of_the_Turks View Post
You can't prove what was never there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111112tw elve

(unless you have screenshots... then maybe we did do that )
Stephen made a thread.
Old 03-14-2008, 10:26 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
I've been brbafk, but I'll get to cleaning up ranks tonight