Jesse 2 7.14%
Tao (Not FB, Tao was around longer) 1 3.57%
Some LS, Hayashi, or TA guy (Read post) 1 3.57%
Other (state in post) 7 25.00%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-10-2007, 10:23 PM
superannuated super mod
Sam is a glorious beacon of lightSam is a glorious beacon of lightSam is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huwajux View Post
Am I allowed to vote for myself? If not, take away 1 vote from me! :P
Why not? I bet there is another one who vote for himself
Old 05-10-2007, 11:36 PM
Typhoon Xanadu, Rawr.
MisterMastermind is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to MisterMastermind Send a message via MSN to MisterMastermind
Quote:
Originally Posted by SayianOozaru View Post
1 word/symbol for you jarjarbinks.

I think even IVE been around longer than huwa...and gambets been around longer than me...and cors been around since the stone ages i think.
You've also been fired numerous times.

I believe in karma, so that I may do bad things to people and assume they deserve it.

Much love to all of the Xanadu's; Pip, BrAwLeR, Huwajux, Jo, KDS, RayP2P, Kenjaro, TripleE, Rykuz, Stoned4Life, juice188, Albi5erind, Tenchry_P2P, ryohazuki90, littlec, Snoro, MajinDragon, Allen, Spanishmafia1643, zwill, Wolfey, HitmanJ2XX, and UnknownMastermind.

Old 05-11-2007, 03:19 AM
Chalk one up to me!
bahamutstevetff will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to bahamutstevetff Send a message via Yahoo to bahamutstevetff
i r not inspirational?
Old 05-11-2007, 03:24 AM
The Blackswan
pooper200000 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to pooper200000
Quote:
Originally Posted by bahamutstevetff View Post
i r not inspirational?
see my earlier post You might come in 2nd. I like you way more than him though
Old 05-11-2007, 03:34 AM
Banned
SayianOozaru is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to SayianOozaru
Quote:
Originally Posted by JarJar
You've also been fired numerous times.
Does that really have any effect as to what we were just talking about?
And I was 'temp' removed, not fired. ;o
Anyways, I think this thread has lost all point (if there was one?) and should be closed.
Old 05-11-2007, 05:17 AM
Ex-Zone God ;)
jkool666 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to jkool666 Send a message via Yahoo to jkool666
I voted Siwin . The Canadian ownage on Zone .
Old 05-11-2007, 12:19 PM
Gambet is on a distinguished road
Quote:
I may have not been around as long as you, but I have played more during my first login to Zone and my last.

No way, you weren't even around when I actively played. See my siggy? I was the first person to break 1000+ bounty. Of course, now, the top bounty is like at 8000 through cheating and so forth, but a lot of the stuff around today wasn't around 2 years ago (weapon wise), so it was a lot harder, especially since back then people like Siwin were in their prime. I fell into the top players on the server with people like Siwin, of course. This was back when The Alliance meant something.

Now I play every now and then, usually getting hoarded by mobs of people from the other team while my team sits around, watches, and chats with each other. The people don't seem to understand the concept of getting bases in Iricia. I usually have 20+ or 30+ bases captured while the next highest on my team has like 2. It gets boring.
Old 05-11-2007, 12:59 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
It's cool 3 of you voted for me, hehe.

Muroko (or spelt something like that) was the one who tried me out for Hayashi. I sucked but he saw potential in me. Because of him I kept playing to get better and then made it initially as a trainee but then worked my way up. Forgot what my current rank is...:o
Old 05-11-2007, 12:59 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambet View Post
No way, you weren't even around when I actively played. See my siggy? I was the first person to break 1000+ bounty. Of course, now, the top bounty is like at 8000 through cheating and so forth, but a lot of the stuff around today wasn't around 2 years ago (weapon wise), so it was a lot harder, especially since back then people like Siwin were in their prime. I fell into the top players on the server with people like Siwin, of course. This was back when The Alliance meant something.

Now I play every now and then, usually getting hoarded by mobs of people from the other team while my team sits around, watches, and chats with each other. The people don't seem to understand the concept of getting bases in Iricia. I usually have 20+ or 30+ bases captured while the next highest on my team has like 2. It gets boring.
Thats because Zone is not that good. The concept rocks, though it was converted badly ;/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerami View Post
It's cool 3 of you voted for me, hehe.

Muroko (or spelt something like that) was the one who tried me out for Hayashi. I sucked but he saw potential in me. Because of him I kept playing to get better and then made it initially as a trainee but then worked my way up. Forgot what my current rank is...:o

FireBoX tried me out for Hayashi After 3 sparring rounds he added me
Old 05-11-2007, 01:32 PM
Typhoon Xanadu, Rawr.
MisterMastermind is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to MisterMastermind Send a message via MSN to MisterMastermind
Ace is my god.

I believe in karma, so that I may do bad things to people and assume they deserve it.

Much love to all of the Xanadu's; Pip, BrAwLeR, Huwajux, Jo, KDS, RayP2P, Kenjaro, TripleE, Rykuz, Stoned4Life, juice188, Albi5erind, Tenchry_P2P, ryohazuki90, littlec, Snoro, MajinDragon, Allen, Spanishmafia1643, zwill, Wolfey, HitmanJ2XX, and UnknownMastermind.

Old 05-11-2007, 04:28 PM
anubis_wing will become famous soon enough
StormYs and Shadox
Old 05-11-2007, 05:26 PM
Zone Oracle
Huwajux will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Huwajux Send a message via MSN to Huwajux
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambet View Post
Oh yes I was, I was around a lot longer than some people think. It was only when I got into Hayashi that people noticed me. I was the first person to get past the 300,000 exp mark (Legend) by playing fairly (By that I mean without spamming people with rocket launchers from bases). The only weapons I ever used were appirces and the Lrpulsar, so you can't really hold the fact that there are now overpowered weapons over my head, since I never use them anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SayianOozaru View Post
Does that really have any effect as to what we were just talking about?
And I was 'temp' removed, not fired. ;o
Anyways, I think this thread has lost all point (if there was one?) and should be closed.
Of course it does. Being fired several times isn't something that people are going to find inspiring and look up to. You were not 'temp' removed. You got fired, but just managed to be rehired because you were the only decent GFX at the time that was willing to help Zone. I'm not trying to sound spiteful towards you, just corrective! ^_^

The threads point was to see which staff member or oldbie people looked up to the most. Why should I close it? x-x

Last edited by Sam; 05-11-2007 at 05:34 PM.. Reason: merged
Old 05-11-2007, 08:55 PM
Gambet is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Oh yes I was, I was around a lot longer than some people think. It was only when I got into Hayashi that people noticed me. I was the first person to get past the 300,000 exp mark (Legend) by playing fairly (By that I mean without spamming people with rocket launchers from bases). The only weapons I ever used were appirces and the Lrpulsar, so you can't really hold the fact that there are now overpowered weapons over my head, since I never use them anyway.

The Legend rank didn't exist when I started playing.
Old 05-11-2007, 09:54 PM
The World's Local Fighter
icemaster is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to icemaster Send a message via MSN to icemaster Send a message via Yahoo to icemaster
Fexii inspired me fighting-wise. Because of him I was able to actually "beat the best" at the time. Unless they strafed...that always hurt me back then.

AAB inspired me to keep playing. Because of her (my 1st friend) I was able to be layed back and make several other friends.

Exis/Lost Souls inspired me to join guilds with their "fancy talk".

KoKoMo inspired me to quit Zone because UN is just much better ;]
Old 05-11-2007, 10:10 PM
Graal2001 Graphics
Kramer is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Kramer
honestly, i've no idea who any of thease people are, save chrono, who i never found very influential.

~Kramer
(11:52:32 PM) Skylar: but seriously noah, you can't even call me a nerd if you took acid and installed azureus
(11:52:48 PM) Skylar: that bans you from ever calling someone a nerd