Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Zone
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-27-2006, 01:46 AM
hi
seanthien is on a distinguished road
Thats not pointless its true.If your not john your gonna be one .Another john Heres are some tips Be a dumb ass,Anyway to lame,etc.
Old 12-27-2006, 01:49 AM
~Darkness
Triple_Darkness is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanthien View Post
Thats not pointless its true.If your not john your gonna be one .Another john Heres are some tips Be a dumb ass,Anyway to lame,etc.
Wow sean you are a retard. ive proven myself mutilple time's at you and everyone else that i am not an idiot
First off its Triple_Darkness. 200 dias in ITEMS please use the correct term. Plus i didnt steal you LET ME USE THEM and i plan using them until i reach level 50 or i gain a better weapon. Plus what ever you sent Stefan is probably made up ****.. Yes i know i like wars you this one you've lost.
Old 12-27-2006, 01:52 AM
hi
So it is john. That proves it .Cause how cna you prove alot of times when i only see you like 3 tiems already? Point proven.And if your not john who the hell are you.
Old 12-27-2006, 02:57 PM
Zone Oracle
Huwajux will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Huwajux Send a message via MSN to Huwajux
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_Darkness View Post
Wow sean you are a retard. ive proven myself mutilple time's at you and everyone else that i am not an idiot
Give it up man >:[. Dude2020 account stops posting, you come along when dude2020 stops posting and you act like dude2020 in every way...
Old 12-27-2006, 06:17 PM
Ex-Zone God ;)
jkool666 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to jkool666 Send a message via Yahoo to jkool666
Quote:
How the hell am i an idiot? all becuase i suggest a IM Group chat doesnt mean ****.And im damn sure people who play other game's (Guild War's,World of Warcraft,etc) Does but probbaly Xfire.
Read the last 4 pages if you want to know why I think your an idiot. Just becuase you don't agree with it, doesn't mean I can't think it. And you think every single player there is has an IM program the exact same as the Zone Staff. And don't say you don't think that because thats what your subconsiously implying it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huwajux View Post
Give it up man >:[. Dude2020 account stops posting, you come along when dude2020 stops posting and you act like dude2020 in every way...
Not to mention dude2020 wants staff badly but as long as his account name is dude2020 he won't get it (lol we can hope... No offense John but when your avatar is "Official Vulcan Hater" *****).
Old 12-27-2006, 07:24 PM
hi
Theres alot of things that proves your john..e.e I havent seen john since you came along =\ And he said ''Ima get 3 months for dude2020 and 6 months for a new P2P'' e.e You fit that spot of NEW P2P.
Old 12-27-2006, 07:47 PM
~Darkness
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanthien View Post
Theres alot of things that proves your john..e.e I havent seen john since you came along =\ And he said ''Ima get 3 months for dude2020 and 6 months for a new P2P'' e.e You fit that spot of NEW P2P.
Again IP's will say Different so No proof there. ask around to see if they saw John around Maybe its just that i came along at a bad time in the right place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huwajux
How so? all becuase im fighting to think what's right to me doesnt mean im John...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanthien
Another john Heres are some tips Be a dumb ass,Anyway to lame,etc.
Im nothing like John that he lame's with every damn thing he can. i basicly only use 1 weapon and stay around DM,Spar becuase i enjoy those planet's and iricia if no one is on DM or Spar i strafe but so what? you people alway's cry over strafer's as an exuse that you got owned.
First off its Triple_Darkness. 200 dias in ITEMS please use the correct term. Plus i didnt steal you LET ME USE THEM and i plan using them until i reach level 50 or i gain a better weapon. Plus what ever you sent Stefan is probably made up ****.. Yes i know i like wars you this one you've lost.
Old 12-27-2006, 08:24 PM
Ex-Zone God ;)
jkool666 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to jkool666 Send a message via Yahoo to jkool666
Quote:
Again IP's will say Different so No proof there. ask around to see if they saw John around Maybe its just that i came along at a bad time in the right place.

How so? all becuase im fighting to think what's right to me doesnt mean im John...

Im nothing like John that he lame's with every damn thing he can. i basicly only use 1 weapon and stay around DM,Spar becuase i enjoy those planet's and iricia if no one is on DM or Spar i strafe but so what? you people alway's cry over strafer's as an exuse that you got owned.
Regardless you have another account. And you match perfectly with John so its likely that we'd asume your him.
Old 12-27-2006, 08:51 PM
~Darkness
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkool666 View Post
Regardless you have another account. And you match perfectly with John so its likely that we'd asume your him.
But im not, so you people can go around telling other people if ye wish but im not John so if you guy's wanna go around spreading Lie's then ok go ahead
Old 12-27-2006, 08:52 PM
Desear
UnknownMasterMind is on a distinguished road
Ok, I am so confused, Something about helping people in Tents....Right? And why is this turned into a Flame a New Kid, because you think he is John?

Sincerely,
Sparta Dark
Old 12-27-2006, 08:53 PM
~Darkness
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnknownMasterMind View Post
Ok, I am so confused, Something about helping people in Tents....Right? And why is this turned into a Flame a New Kid, because you think he is John?

Sincerely,
Sparta Dark
Yah, What he said you all pick on new people so much from what ive seen
Old 12-27-2006, 09:35 PM
hi
=\ IM new to forums i just flame people and be negatige for the fun of it .Of theyn if yoru not john then who are you? You have to have a p2p or trial.NO new person just comes along and can lame that bad.Most new people dont even know how to strafe.I didnt know till i my rr whihc is after i got my br.
Old 12-28-2006, 12:28 AM
Typhoon Xanadu, Rawr.
MisterMastermind is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to MisterMastermind Send a message via MSN to MisterMastermind
Quote:
Yah, What he said you all pick on new people so much from what ive seen
No, we pick on the less intelligent.

I believe in karma, so that I may do bad things to people and assume they deserve it.

Much love to all of the Xanadu's; Pip, BrAwLeR, Huwajux, Jo, KDS, RayP2P, Kenjaro, TripleE, Rykuz, Stoned4Life, juice188, Albi5erind, Tenchry_P2P, ryohazuki90, littlec, Snoro, MajinDragon, Allen, Spanishmafia1643, zwill, Wolfey, HitmanJ2XX, and UnknownMastermind.

Old 12-28-2006, 10:24 PM
hi
someonesomewhere is on a distinguished road
I really don't see why I still post in the Zone section, given that we had our old Jin replaced by a few select people who are at least twice as worse.

Again, requesting closure as the problem was addressed and has turned into a crap fest.
Old 12-28-2006, 10:28 PM
hi
Hm..Cor that made no sense..Use less big words . ANd now i totally lost the subject of this thread..
Closed Thread