FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-26-2006, 07:41 AM
~Darkness
Triple_Darkness is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkool666 View Post
Why the hell do you care? Look at the first post, what Cor's idea was. [b[If you agree with it, say I agree, if not, state a reason why we shouldn't have a designated place to talk,[/b] and we can go from there
Where the hell have you been for these last pages? IM Group chat works just as well and you have total control over who join's and who doesnt
First off its Triple_Darkness. 200 dias in ITEMS please use the correct term. Plus i didnt steal you LET ME USE THEM and i plan using them until i reach level 50 or i gain a better weapon. Plus what ever you sent Stefan is probably made up ****.. Yes i know i like wars you this one you've lost.
Old 12-26-2006, 05:54 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_Darkness View Post
IM Group chat works just as well and you have total control over who join's and who doesnt
Like I said I suggested AIM while we were camping in the tent (get it? GET IT?) but Huwajux had a problem with it so we had no choice but to take it out in a level. Doesn't matter what spot we would pick either, people naturally follow the ET's.

Zone instincts my friend.
Old 12-26-2006, 06:23 PM
Ex-Zone God ;)
jkool666 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to jkool666 Send a message via Yahoo to jkool666
Quote:
Where the hell have you been for these last pages? IM Group chat works just as well and you have total control over who join's and who doesnt
And you prove my idiot comment Hmm this might take a while...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerami View Post
no that was me saying LETS MAKE AN AIM CHAT ROOM INSTEAD and huwajux was like "eww aim"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huwajux View Post
No, Jesse was the one who said "eww aim". I just ignored you. :P
Quote:
Originally Posted by pooper200000 View Post
some people do not have im
Quote:
Originally Posted by someonesomewhere View Post
I never had one until I was forced to get one by icemuncher, which was over this past summer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pooper200000 View Post
yes but at this time some peopel may not have one.
Quote:
I have MSN and AIM, but my AIM never works, so I have MSN. Now I'm sure we all have an IM program, but does Supernanny, Huwajux, Crono, Gambet and I all have the exact same program?
And I think thats enough reasons why we don't need an IM chat room. Now prepare to be owned by the ultimate reason... Imagine EVERY SINGLE PLAYER who has asked any staff member for help, thats probably a number in the hundred thousands. Now imagine if the staff said, "I'm only helping you if you download aim lololzor I'm triple_darkness but with bettre spelling." What kind of staff is that? See my reasoning? This "ET Room" allows us to add players while typing one word, /allow someonesomewhere, done, Cor doesn't need to spend 5-10 minutes downloading AIM, figuring out how to use it, and so on... You might be right about us staff using an IM chat room, but we need this room for the entire server.
Old 12-26-2006, 07:10 PM
Zone Oracle
Huwajux will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Huwajux Send a message via MSN to Huwajux
Quote:
Yet if they find you becuase people uses tent's on Alpha when ever there's players there ive seen it had 2 people and one of them pmed "Hey ,this guy is in a tent laming could you help?" Tent's is one of the main parts of Alpha someone is always in a tent on Alpha (most of the time) and when it hits over 20 expect atleast or little bit lower to be filled with Tent lamers they have 40-50% chance of finding you.
Ok, first of all. Why the hell would a person out of 2 people on Alpha, one in the tent laming and one getting lamed. Would the one getting lamed PM you for help?

Secondly, I asked the staff members and SN to come to the north-west Alpha tent because firstly Alpha had 0 people and secondly those 2 tents around the centre are the most used if there was anyone to actually come down to the planet.

So you are telling me that every Zone player who came to Alpha at that precise moment in time had no knowledge of staff members talking in the north-west tent?
Old 12-26-2006, 09:51 PM
~Darkness
Quote:
ImagineEVERY SINGLE PLAYER who has asked any staff member for help, thats probably a number in the hundred thousands. Now imagine if the staff said, "I'm only helping you if you download aim lololzor I'm triple_darkness but with bettre spelling."
Like Wtf. Where the holy **** did you get that from ANY of my post?

Quote:
Like I said I suggested AIM while we were camping in the tent (get it? GET IT?) but Huwajux had a problem with it so we had no choice but to take it out in a level. Doesn't matter what spot we would pick either, people naturally follow the ET's.
Psst does Huwa have MSNM, Yes, Can Aim and MSNM Can talk to each other? Yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huwajux View Post
Ok, first of all. Why the hell would a person out of 2 people on Alpha, one in the tent laming and one getting lamed. Would the one getting lamed PM you for help?
Dunno

Quote:
Secondly, I asked the staff members and SN to come to the north-west Alpha tent because firstly Alpha had 0 people and secondly those 2 tents around the centre are the most used if there was anyone to actually come down to the planet.
See blow for the first asnwer.Those 2 tent's are usally proxied and i see other players in different tent's all the time when it has people playing on it.so basicly ALL the tent's are used not just those 2. they be most used (for Proxying)

Quote:
So you are telling me that every Zone player who came to Alpha at that precise moment in time had no knowledge of staff members talking in the north-west tent?
Must of been on forum's when ye massed that den
First off its Triple_Darkness. 200 dias in ITEMS please use the correct term. Plus i didnt steal you LET ME USE THEM and i plan using them until i reach level 50 or i gain a better weapon. Plus what ever you sent Stefan is probably made up ****.. Yes i know i like wars you this one you've lost.
Old 12-26-2006, 09:59 PM
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Psst does Huwa have MSNM, Yes, Can Aim and MSNM Can talk to each other? Yes.
Huwajux was suggesting he did not want to use a chat program/im program. He wanted to talk it out in tents, thats why we did it.
Old 12-26-2006, 10:11 PM
~Darkness
Quote:
Huwajux was suggesting he did not want to use a chat program/im program. He wanted to talk it out in tents, thats why we did it.
Ahh, but there was the mistake right there. Mass where you goning and after a event ur BOUND to be followed
Old 12-26-2006, 10:25 PM
hi
seanthien is on a distinguished road
Can you guys just agrre on something and get over it? xD I lost count on what i was reading on the first page <.< .Cor get over your death.
Old 12-26-2006, 10:52 PM
Ex-Zone God ;)
jkool666 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to jkool666 Send a message via Yahoo to jkool666
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanthien View Post
Can you guys just agrre on something and get over it? xD I lost count on what i was reading on the first page <.< .Cor get over your death.
Cor is over it. Triple_darkness is an idiot (and is John) who doesn't think we need a Staff Room because every single player on all of graal has an Instant Message system which we can add them to right away .
Old 12-26-2006, 11:00 PM
Quote:
Ahh, but there was the mistake right there. Mass where you goning and after a event ur BOUND to be followed
Huwajux's fault, either way its not our fault people on zone are being stupid.
Old 12-26-2006, 11:39 PM
Zone Oracle
Huwajux will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Huwajux Send a message via MSN to Huwajux
Quote:
Ahh, that is your mistake right there.
Old 12-27-2006, 12:36 AM
hi
Quote:
Cor is over it. Triple_darkness is an idiot (and is John) who doesn't think we need a Staff Room because every single player on all of graal has an Instant Message system which we can add them to right away .
OMFUX FINALLY SOMEONES ELSE THINGS THAT ***GOT IS JOHN :O My gawd z_z What other nub strafes that much?What nub is that bad. e.e
Its john. How can some of you people not see that ;-; He said he was gonnna get a new p2p.
Old 12-27-2006, 01:11 AM
~Darkness
Quote:
Triple_darkness is an idiot (and is John) who doesn't think we need a Staff Room because every single player on all of graal has an Instant Message system which we can add them to right away .
How the hell am i an idiot? all becuase i suggest a IM Group chat doesnt mean ****.And im damn sure people who play other game's (Guild War's,World of Warcraft,etc) Does but probbaly Xfire.

Quote:
OMFUX FINALLY SOMEONES ELSE THINGS THAT ***GOT IS JOHN :O My gawd z_z What other nub strafes that much?What nub is that bad. e.e
Its john. How can some of you people not see that ;-; He said he was gonnna get a new p2p.
Like i said in-game and in anthor thread I AM NOT JOHN and belive it if ye want it just prove's you have false hope that im John becuase im not
Old 12-27-2006, 01:21 AM
hi
Man john yoru a stuborn person e.e Anyway this thread is getting a bit pointless.
Old 12-27-2006, 01:33 AM
~Darkness
Quote:
Anyway this thread is getting a bit pointless.
Yea all it is now is agureing,Gambet said he'll make one so yeat IT IS Pointless cept procing im not an idiot for suggesting somthing.
Closed Thread