Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-25-2006, 05:11 PM
The Blackswan
pooper200000 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to pooper200000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_Darkness View Post
on a damn World where player's can go to and you DAMN well know where ET's on Tag go Players follow. if you dont understand that not my problem
im pretty sure he warned everyone. The players listened for a while... I believe he understands which is why we were in a tent to begin with so that the players wouldn't find us. When they did they warned them if not they were attacked. It is as simply as that. The palyers can listen if they need to chat they can do whatever they wish. There is no need to add a room just for cases where the ET's and players all wish to talk at once. Since it is zone issues they can be dealt with on zone however they feel. besides we only have events hosted about every month if you die once a month due to your inability to listen oh well youll get over it.
Old 12-25-2006, 05:21 PM
~Darkness
Triple_Darkness is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by pooper200000 View Post
im pretty sure he warned everyone. The players listened for a while... I believe he understands which is why we were in a tent to begin with so that the players wouldn't find us. When they did
Can anyone say IM Group chat? im Damn well sure Staff as atleast ONE IM
First off its Triple_Darkness. 200 dias in ITEMS please use the correct term. Plus i didnt steal you LET ME USE THEM and i plan using them until i reach level 50 or i gain a better weapon. Plus what ever you sent Stefan is probably made up ****.. Yes i know i like wars you this one you've lost.
Old 12-25-2006, 06:15 PM
hi
someonesomewhere is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huwajux View Post
You guys are idiots and disobey our requests

If you cannot understand simple vocabulary, not my problem.
I would expect you of all people to think before you type.

Quote:
Originally Posted by someonesomewhere View Post
But in all honesty, it doesn't make sense to just expect people to listen to things that they do not hear.
Just because you say something to Billy, Joe, and Bob doesn't mean Fred will know what to do when he joins the group.
Old 12-25-2006, 06:21 PM
Ex-Zone God ;)
jkool666 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to jkool666 Send a message via Yahoo to jkool666
Quote:
So some people dont have MSMM? Yahoo? AIM? Xfire? ICQ? there's tons. im sure everyone has atleast ONE thing that involes Iming
I have MSN and AIM, but my AIM never works, so I have MSN. Now I'm sure we all have an IM program, but does Supernanny, Huwajux, Crono, Gambet and I all have the exact same program?

Please, where else would you like us to go? Shall we go to Iricia, great idea, it already had players on it... Why not go to a planet which has a confusing map, tents to make it more private, and kick players who enter... Makes the most sense to go to Alpha.
Old 12-25-2006, 10:12 PM
Zone Oracle
Huwajux will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Huwajux Send a message via MSN to Huwajux
Quote:
on a damn World where player's can go to and you DAMN well know where ET's on Tag go Players follow. if you dont understand that not my problem
Don't try it.

If it is the players own stupid and idiotic instinct to follow us when we said "Don't follow us", that's their damn problem whether they die or get kicked. Ignorance is not an excuse, I'm afraid.
Old 12-25-2006, 10:51 PM
~Darkness
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkool666 View Post
I have MSN and AIM, but my AIM never works, so I have MSN. Now I'm sure we all have an IM program, but does Supernanny, Huwajux, Crono, Gambet and I all have the exact same program?

Please, where else would you like us to go? Shall we go to Iricia, great idea, it already had players on it... Why not go to a planet which has a confusing map, tents to make it more private, and kick players who enter... Makes the most sense to go to Alpha.
Do you know MSNM and AIM can talk to each other? x.x so basicly need which ive seen all the Staff has MSNM or AIM (maybe others dunno)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huwajux View Post
Don't try it.

If it is the players own stupid and idiotic instinct to follow us when we said "Don't follow us", that's their damn problem whether they die or get kicked. Ignorance is not an excuse, I'm afraid.
Yet if they find you becuase people uses tent's on Alpha when ever there's players there ive seen it had 2 people and one of them pmed "Hey ,this guy is in a tent laming could you help?" Tent's is one of the main parts of Alpha someone is always in a tent on Alpha (most of the time) and when it hits over 20 expect atleast or little bit lower to be filled with Tent lamers they have 40-50% chance of finding you.
First off its Triple_Darkness. 200 dias in ITEMS please use the correct term. Plus i didnt steal you LET ME USE THEM and i plan using them until i reach level 50 or i gain a better weapon. Plus what ever you sent Stefan is probably made up ****.. Yes i know i like wars you this one you've lost.
Old 12-25-2006, 11:04 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
You're all taking this too far. We needed a place to meet up and talk about something related to the event and have a non staff member player there. So Huwajux basically just said "omi lets go 2 alpha n use a tent!!"

Now honestly, does anyone ever play alpha? Nope, but oh look when we need a place to quickly discuss something people go there and try to use the "we r jus playin da game" excuse.
Old 12-25-2006, 11:22 PM
~Darkness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerami View Post
You're all taking this too far. We needed a place to meet up and talk about something related to the event and have a non staff member player there.
Add Him/Her to the group chat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerami
Now honestly, does anyone ever play alpha? Nope, but oh look when we need a place to quickly discuss something people go there and try to use the "we r jus playin da game" excuse.
i went there to remind ur asses that you didnt set weh weapon's on DM back to normal until after ur convo i do belive you changed it.and becuase i needed Dual Shotgun kills (i suck w/ it on iricia)
Old 12-25-2006, 11:29 PM
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I suggested a chat already but they didn't want it.

Quote:
i went there to remind ur asses that you didnt set weh weapon's on DM back to normal until after ur convo i do belive you changed it.and becuase i needed Dual Shotgun kills (i suck w/ it on iricia)
Someone simply used a team message to remind us and Huwajux reset it right then. Either way Jesse was supposed to reset it since hes the one who changed it to begin with.
Old 12-25-2006, 11:32 PM
The Blackswan
Quote:

youll get over it and they couldn't add me an it to that group chat because im not a member of that guild etc.....
Quote:
I suggested a chat already but they didn't want it.
Someone simply used a team message to remind us and Huwajux reset it right then. Either way Jesse was supposed to reset it since hes the one who changed it to begin with.
i believe tents were suggested so that we could all meet and figure it out?
Old 12-25-2006, 11:41 PM
~Darkness
[QUOTE=pooper200000;1257387]youll get over it and they couldn't add me an it to that group chat because im not a member of that guild etc.....[/qupte]So you couldnt join the group chat becuase your not in the guild??? if Vulcan isnt there then you should be able to see like what you ppl did on Alpha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SN
i believe tents were suggested so that we could all meet and figure it out?
if it was its now used different.Tent Laming.
Old 12-25-2006, 11:47 PM
The Blackswan
Quote:
by me youll get over it and they couldn't add me an it to that group chat because im not a member of that guild etc.....[/qupte]So you couldnt join the group chat becuase your not in the guild??? if Vulcan isnt there then you should be able to see like what you ppl did on Alpha.

if it was its now used different.Tent Laming.
please don't call me sn I don't even know you.... Yes I couldn't join chat because i am not an et. I was there so I could see.... It was used for tent laming when players kept coming in and wouldn't leave.... I feared for my life so I killed them....
Old 12-26-2006, 12:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pooper200000 View Post
please don't call me sn I don't even know you.... Yes I couldn't join chat because i am not an et. I was there so I could see.... It was used for tent laming when players kept coming in and wouldn't leave.... I feared for my life so I killed them....
triple darkness is talking about an AIM chat not a toguild chat
Old 12-26-2006, 04:17 AM
Ex-Zone God ;)
jkool666 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to jkool666 Send a message via Yahoo to jkool666
Quote:
Why the hell do you care? Look at the first post, what Cor's idea was. If you agree with it, say I agree, if not, state a reason why we shouldn't have a designated place to talk, and we can go from there. Thats not just for you, for everyone else to, who cares about that thing, Crono's right it is being dragged WAY to far... But...
Quote:
Either way Jesse was supposed to reset it since hes the one who changed it to begin with.
Nope, Huwajux's event I was the one in the tent who said, crap we need to set the deathmatch weapons back to normal
Old 12-26-2006, 04:50 AM
Gambet is on a distinguished road
Meh, it's not that big a deal. I'll set up a staff lounge sort of place in the future.
Closed Thread