No, bad idea. 1 9.09%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-17-2006, 03:23 AM
Registered Punmaster
Sulukra is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by someonesomewhere View Post
Give some credit to Sulukra for this, he came up with it before I did.
I still like my idea better, by the way.

But yours is pretty cool too.
Cor:Yeah.
-Twenty questions later-
Cor:Alright, so we all fail. What was it?
Sulukra:My handheld 20 questions game.
Cor:Curse you, you Canadian fiend.
Old 10-17-2006, 11:46 AM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
Hmmm what exactly is the difference to the mortar ?
Old 10-17-2006, 11:54 AM
Magnificent Bastard
Draenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Draenin Send a message via MSN to Draenin Send a message via Yahoo to Draenin
The RPG would not have an arc.
Old 10-17-2006, 12:57 PM
Tee Hee
smirt362 has a brilliant futuresmirt362 has a brilliant futuresmirt362 has a brilliant futuresmirt362 has a brilliant futuresmirt362 has a brilliant futuresmirt362 has a brilliant futuresmirt362 has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to smirt362 Send a message via MSN to smirt362
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
Hmmm what exactly is the difference to the mortar ?
to
to

Don Hertzfeldt <3
Old 10-17-2006, 02:31 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
How long I've been waiting to pwn some Zone noobs.

Ok not really, I like the idea. Missle launcher should be able to be uses anywhere but this...should be more of a close up explosive kind of thing right?
Old 10-17-2006, 03:00 PM
Magnificent Bastard
Draenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Draenin Send a message via MSN to Draenin Send a message via Yahoo to Draenin
Yeah, like the rocket launcher, but can be used anywhere and doesn't have homing.
Old 10-17-2006, 03:09 PM
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draenin View Post
Yeah, like the rocket launcher, but can be used anywhere and doesn't have homing.
In my opinion both missle launcher and rpg should be able to be used anywhere. With missle launcher it does have homing but I guess you can give it some insane freeze time.

For example you need to crouch down when firing it but you also reload it right there, which takes a while. It would have homing.

The RPG however, looks more lightweight anyway, can be used standing up, but the missles only go straight. The rockets should be significantly faster than the missle launcher's.
Old 10-17-2006, 03:46 PM
Magnificent Bastard
Yeah. The rocket Launcher's pretty useless due to that fact that you have to be on a base to use it. It would make more sense to have to kneel down with it, but that takes a gani and more scripting. (Oh no!)
Old 10-17-2006, 03:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draenin View Post
Yeah. The rocket Launcher's pretty useless due to that fact that you have to be on a base to use it. It would make more sense to have to kneel down with it, but that takes a gani and more scripting. (Oh no!)
I'm sure Stefan has time to script and gani it. I think Huwajux is also able to gani.
Old 10-17-2006, 07:23 PM
Zone Oracle
Huwajux will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Huwajux Send a message via MSN to Huwajux
The speed at the beginning of the shot should move quite slow, around 8-9 tiles. It should then kick into it's usual pace and speed at around 25 tiles/sec.

The aim on an RPG is very inaccurate if you aren't crouching. When crouching there is a more stable support to the blast. If you are standing the grenade usually spirals off way out of course. Also, a back-blast is formed when firing. So anyone standing behind the RPG when it is fired should be killed instantly (Even teammates). However, eliminating a teammate should remove money/experience.
Old 10-17-2006, 09:55 PM
The Blackswan
pooper200000 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to pooper200000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huwajux View Post
However, eliminating a teammate should remove money/experience.
How about not removing money/expierience? People would most likley go broke and if a trial used it they would purposely use that.
Old 10-17-2006, 09:56 PM
Zone Oracle
Quote:
Originally Posted by pooper200000 View Post
How about not removing money/expierience? People would most likley go broke and if a trial used it they would purposely use that.
That's their fault if they go broke. Don't try and give Zone players some mental handicap, as much as they need it. Also, hopefully the weapon will be exp based, so trials won't be able to use it.
Old 10-17-2006, 10:05 PM
The Blackswan
pooper200000 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to pooper200000
Quote:
That's their fault if they go broke. Don't try and give Zone players some mental handicap, as much as they need it. Also, hopefully the weapon will be exp based, so trials won't be able to use it.
ok but money could go in the negatives then or you don't lose anything at 0 and firing and killing teammates would there be a way to make them go away? I don't want some ***** trial to say hey look supernanny is going to shoot a mortar lets go behind him and make him die so he loses money

Pooper likes this idea if pooper will not lose money from *****s being themselves. ALso pooper thinks that zone needs a mental handicap sincepooper is refering to himself in third person point of view
Old 10-18-2006, 07:38 PM
Zone Oracle
Quote:
Originally Posted by pooper200000 View Post
I don't want some ***** trial to say hey look supernanny is going to shoot a mortar lets go behind him and make him die so he loses money
I doubt that will happen much, and plus, you aren't stupid enough to fire if they are behind you.
Old 10-18-2006, 08:03 PM
hi
someonesomewhere is on a distinguished road
Quote:
you aren't stupid enough to fire if they are behind you.
Maybe he is? :O

Kidding. Anyway, I like these suggestions. Keep it up.