Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Zone
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-28-2006, 08:28 AM
Banned
darknesskido is on a distinguished road
go you, anyway, maloria has some nice people, on my very 1st malora day, some1 came to me the second i spawned and asked if i wanted leveling up i think ity was wolfen, but then i just got pked continuosly . and zodiac just got crap. and zone hasent that many asses.
Old 03-28-2006, 01:06 PM
I never asked for this.
Raeiphon is on a distinguished road
Maloria is full of arrogant retards who fail on every other server, therefore they thrive on a corrupted server where you get jailed for asking an admin to upload something for three months.

Since Snake manages Era, and is a good friend and has truely turned the place for the better, I can no longer use it as a derogatory term. And using UN as it would be like stopping all the ****ing Chuck Norris jokes - it aint going to happen.

Can we stop talking about other servers now? This is the ZONE forums for christ's sake.

I hope for nothing. I fear nothing. I am free.
Old 03-28-2006, 05:37 PM
Banned
well, i still think the people on zone are far more decent than era/maloria
Old 03-28-2006, 06:30 PM
The World's Local Fighter
icemaster is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to icemaster Send a message via MSN to icemaster Send a message via Yahoo to icemaster
heres the overall truth ok?

you have to understand something, thick headed people

zone is the MOST INVOLVED SERVER THAT INVOLVES PKING

theres gunna be the MOST TENSION AMONG PLAYERS HERE, thus the more angered players/complainers/whiners

i dont get mad easily...so that is why i am not

but people, your matching zone players to players who fight both monsters and players

ZONE IS ALL PLAYERS, of course your gunna have the most tension here, oh and sorry we have 1 bot =/, but 99.5% of zone is PLAYERS

you people try and act all intelligent (most anyway, i prefer the ones who speak the way they actually are and try to not be someone they arent ON A GAME) but you dont read all the signs =/

i could name several players who changed do to position hiring or "following"

and the even more overall truth is every server has their bad people and good people

but read the signs already =/, as the MOST player vs player involved server, i say were all pretty patient and cool headed =/
Old 03-28-2006, 08:15 PM
Zone Oracle
Huwajux will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Huwajux Send a message via MSN to Huwajux
Quote:
Originally Posted by icemaster
oh and sorry we have 1 bot =/,
That made me ROFL in real life dude! But your right, Zone is purely a PVP server, there are bound to be arguements/fights etc. Same applies for Era, sort of...
Old 03-29-2006, 12:44 AM
I'm so cool.
MrsMastermind is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huwajux
sort of...
Because of all the other things you can do. I don't know about anyone else, but when I played Era the ONLY reason I had guns was for protection... My 6 cents.
Old 03-29-2006, 02:30 AM
hi
someonesomewhere is on a distinguished road
One thing most of you don't know, or do but don't realise it, is that about half of Zone's population was originally made up of the part of Era's population that had no where to go when Era went into it's damned reset slump.

I was one of those people.

Mange even played there for a while, when it was first added to the server list.

But what you have to realise is that:
1. Zone isn't a server, so much as an extention of Era with diagonal shooting;
2. Maloria is full of people who think hitting buttons without moving is "1337 sk1llz," which makes me laugh, and then they say Zone requires no skill. I laugh harder.
3. UN is just noob heaven, nothing more, nothing less. (Spoken like a true Erian)

But don't take my word for it, log on there and find out.
Old 03-29-2006, 05:08 AM
Typhoon Xanadu, Rawr.
MisterMastermind is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to MisterMastermind Send a message via MSN to MisterMastermind
I think of zone as its own server. Just because zone is gun based doesn't mean it's an extention of era. That's like saying UN and GK is the same thing because they both use swords. If Era could patent the entire idea of a game that involved guns, they could easily go solo.

I believe in karma, so that I may do bad things to people and assume they deserve it.

Much love to all of the Xanadu's; Pip, BrAwLeR, Huwajux, Jo, KDS, RayP2P, Kenjaro, TripleE, Rykuz, Stoned4Life, juice188, Albi5erind, Tenchry_P2P, ryohazuki90, littlec, Snoro, MajinDragon, Allen, Spanishmafia1643, zwill, Wolfey, HitmanJ2XX, and UnknownMastermind.

Old 03-29-2006, 09:25 AM
I never asked for this.
Raeiphon is on a distinguished road
Mkay, let's get things straight here:

On the tone of Era, it's diversely scripted, better gfx (more flowing), an active staff and events team management and it has more than 3 members of staff.

This gnaws at me, it does. I suggest and suggest and suggest, but no matter what I do, my ideas are simply not verified. I'd love to implent all the player ideas into Zone, but Stefan or Vulcan or whoever just isnt going to let player input in with this sort of thing. I'm going to try and talk to them about it, because Zone is a wonderful server, and in the current state it's in, it's barely worth the Gold status it wrongfully has.

Not to be biased or anything, but say my spy or infiltrator ideas were implented. You'd have people come back to Zone just to try something entirely new. And then you have the map ideas, ctf and guild wars, two new whole maps. And possibly a new Iricia. You'd have a MASSIVE influx of new players - Look at GBM for example. Everyone saw it reopened, played it insanely for about a week then grew tired of it and the playercount dropped to about 1. Hoohah.

On the subject of shooters, the reason CS:S is so popular is for it's diversity of weapons, maps and even playing conditions, allowing each game to be different, and each player an equal chance of scoring a frag. Zone has none. Diversity, yes. But that's the only thing it has. Iricia is always the same. There's no change of map or scenery, it's the same old thing. That's why Zone is filled with idiots - it's not exciting enough to attract the intelligent people who prefer to play well designed and made things.

I hope for nothing. I fear nothing. I am free.
Old 03-29-2006, 02:22 PM
Typhoon Xanadu, Rawr.
MisterMastermind is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to MisterMastermind Send a message via MSN to MisterMastermind
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raeiphon
That's why Zone is filled with idiots - it's not exciting enough to attract the intelligent people who prefer to play well designed and made things.
If you wish to complain, make a tile for the zone tileset. I'd love to see new tileset's implemented.

I believe in karma, so that I may do bad things to people and assume they deserve it.

Much love to all of the Xanadu's; Pip, BrAwLeR, Huwajux, Jo, KDS, RayP2P, Kenjaro, TripleE, Rykuz, Stoned4Life, juice188, Albi5erind, Tenchry_P2P, ryohazuki90, littlec, Snoro, MajinDragon, Allen, Spanishmafia1643, zwill, Wolfey, HitmanJ2XX, and UnknownMastermind.

Old 03-29-2006, 06:00 PM
Zone Oracle
Huwajux will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Huwajux Send a message via MSN to Huwajux
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterMastermind
If you wish to complain, make a tile for the zone tileset. I'd love to see new tileset's implemented.
Yeh...one tile. Real smart.
Old 03-29-2006, 06:02 PM
The World's Local Fighter
icemaster is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to icemaster Send a message via MSN to icemaster Send a message via Yahoo to icemaster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huwajux
That made me ROFL in real life dude! But your right, Zone is purely a PVP server, there are bound to be arguements/fights etc. Same applies for Era, sort of...
XD, but ya thats why i get so annoyed with raeiphon...hes here to place ideas then criticize the players...not reading between the lines

zone isnt filled with idiots raeiphon

read my post =/

that is why zones players are the way they are

you make some good points, especially about zone not being really worth its gold status, i agree with that, as of now anyway

stefan works on a lot of stuff and the dudes probably getting a gf or has 1 already, i think thats more important than a game, and to have a life =/

and on a second note that has nothing to do with intellect, you made good words to make it seem like it does but it doesnt =/ you say intellectual people wont come cause of zone, well you say zones filled with it...most of these players are oldbies, im even older than most and some are even older then me...so =/ anyone new would love the game anyway, you cant say intellectual people would come more if zone had more, thats irrelovant because anyone new would either like it or hate it based on what we have now and it would all be new to them =/

but raeiphon

i believe your the idiot for not reading between the lines, your basically the outcast, and dont even say outcast intellect wise cause no one matches up to your intelligence except dark (which we all know you would say, not insulting you dark, you are, or can be, and intellectual guy but raeiphon is just a plain suck up......) stop criticizing the players and understand the environment

intellectual people...there are in zone, maybe they just dont show their colors, and everyone has there moments

if a person makes a typo, or types more efficiently, you insult their knowledge

just stop already, you say things like watch what you say cause of darlene

but i think it is you who should watch what you say =/

i rarely type a lot, but in these forums i type a lot -_-, i hate reading so i try not to make people read a lot, sorry for that

but raeiphon...please........understand =/

with a total PVP server, we do fine =/

I REPEAT IM SORRY FOR THE LONG POST BUT I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE HAVE CLOUDED MINDS
Old 03-29-2006, 08:10 PM
hi
someonesomewhere is on a distinguished road
1. Zone is, in fact, full of idiots.
2. Zone is hardly even worth being called a server, and the only thing different about it than other servers is that it has one of the best coders working on it, and you can shoot diagonally. Nothing else.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raeiphon
I'd love to implement all the player ideas into Zone, but Stefan or Vulcan or whoever just isnt going to let player input in with this sort of thing
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterMastermind
Typhoon, read Raeiphon's quote, then your own, and tell me why you shouldn't have posted that. kthxbai.
And I'm surprised. This thread hasn't been closed. It definately shouldn't be, because the only flaming here is on topic flaming about why Zone sucks and proving points. Hurrah!
Old 03-29-2006, 08:31 PM
Banned
zone is not FULL of idiots, 80% in fact are idiots, its just basically ran on agression, nothing to do exept kill others.
Old 03-29-2006, 10:27 PM
I'm so cool.
MrsMastermind is on a distinguished road
I agree with Touya, there's alot of smart people on Zone. I know some.