Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Zone
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-24-2006, 12:07 AM
Typhoon Xanadu, Rawr.
MisterMastermind is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to MisterMastermind Send a message via MSN to MisterMastermind
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huwajux
He isn't complaining, he is using his case as an example for the lack of speed in delivering won items.
No, he's complaining about not getting his items. It could be taken as blackmail to stop people from buying gold if he doesn't get his reapers.
Quote:
He stated reasons for why Zone is the least respected server. He isn't stereotyping all of Zone's population by a few people. I would say around 99% of Zone's population have arrogant attitudes, including you.
There's a difference between arrogant and confident. I'm confident in my skills. Arrogant would be running around telling them that i'm better and they suck.
Quote:
More efficient, how? You wouldn't beleive the amount of trials who read the forums. He is addressing it globally on the world wide web. I think that should satisfy the needs of getting his point across.
But all of those same people would be on and he could tell them to their face. That would inclide the people that don't look at forums and the people that do.
Quote:
Originally Posted by darknesskido
ROFL! that made me laugh after a bad day, but expecting these *****s not to talk crap is asking a heluva lot :P
I thought you got banned from forums Mr. Bahamutstevetff owned harder

I believe in karma, so that I may do bad things to people and assume they deserve it.

Much love to all of the Xanadu's; Pip, BrAwLeR, Huwajux, Jo, KDS, RayP2P, Kenjaro, TripleE, Rykuz, Stoned4Life, juice188, Albi5erind, Tenchry_P2P, ryohazuki90, littlec, Snoro, MajinDragon, Allen, Spanishmafia1643, zwill, Wolfey, HitmanJ2XX, and UnknownMastermind.

Old 03-24-2006, 06:27 AM
hi
someonesomewhere is on a distinguished road
Quote:
No, he's complaining about not getting his items. It could be taken as blackmail to stop people from buying gold if he doesn't get his reapers.
Er, no. I'm making my point that I could keep maybe 1 or two people from playing Zone, they could love GK and I could care less, it's a completely different server.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterMastermind
I'm confident in my skills
No, you're arrogant, like Jin used to be, but not as bad.
Quote:
But all of those same people would be on and he could tell them to their face. That would inclide the people that don't look at forums and the people that do.
Don't you think I've told people who are asses while I play to get a life? They just ignore me, because they have a hard time doing anything besides typing crap into their little text bar at the bottom.
Quote:
So we don't type all that well in game. Most servers type worse than us. UN, MAl, and Era have more *******s total and aren't newbie friendly servers. (Except for UN) Most of zone players are trials, if being trial is a problem then I agree most have problems, aside from that it's a perfectly fine server.
Besides the fact what you quoted me for and what you posted are completely different, I'm talking solely about the forums when I get angry at people for typing like their keyboards are missing letters.

Also, the way the server was made (Which wasn't a bad idea) makes it easy to stop playing when your gold runs out, then buy some more and start playing again. But it also makes people get bored quickly, with no activity other than pking (Unless you're chilling with some friends, which sometimes is harder because of the lack of a good PM system).

Oh, and on a final note, I have every right to post what I want where I want, so long as it abides to the forum rules. I have even more of a right to do so here because I actually know what I'm talking about when I post. Hell, I could quit Graal completely, and still post here to try to make the server better. I paid for it.
And no, you're owned harder.
Old 03-24-2006, 03:17 PM
Typhoon Xanadu, Rawr.
Send a message via AIM to MisterMastermind Send a message via MSN to MisterMastermind
Quote:
Originally Posted by someonesomewhere
Er, no. I'm making my point that I could keep maybe 1 or two people from playing Zone, they could love GK and I could care less, it's a completely different server.
I see it as the more you play, the faster you get your items. Because there's more of a chance that you see a staff online.
Quote:
JIN?! I haven't said "ogm whattef you suck so bad becauz i ownt you!" or posted last on every topic just to post last.
Quote:
Don't you think I've told people who are asses while I play to get a life? They just ignore me, because they have a hard time doing anything besides typing crap into their little text bar at the bottom.
Well ppearantly you seem to think the forum users are no better at it.
Quote:
I'm talking solely about the forums when I get angry at people for typing like their keyboards are missing letters.
That's only annoying when they try to type a paragraph without punctuation, proper spelling or grammar.
Quote:
Also, the way the server was made (Which wasn't a bad idea) makes it easy to stop playing when your gold runs out, then buy some more and start playing again. But it also makes people get bored quickly, with no activity other than pking (Unless you're chilling with some friends, which sometimes is harder because of the lack of a good PM system).
PM system needs some work, and yes I've often hoped we could get some other kind of activity other than continous pking.
Quote:
Oh, and on a final note, I have every right to post what I want where I want, so long as it abides to the forum rules. I have even more of a right to do so here because I actually know what I'm talking about when I post. Hell, I could quit Graal completely, and still post here to try to make the server better. I paid for it.
And no, you're owned harder.
Mu qiestion is, if you dislike zone so much why don't you just switch to a different server.

I believe in karma, so that I may do bad things to people and assume they deserve it.

Much love to all of the Xanadu's; Pip, BrAwLeR, Huwajux, Jo, KDS, RayP2P, Kenjaro, TripleE, Rykuz, Stoned4Life, juice188, Albi5erind, Tenchry_P2P, ryohazuki90, littlec, Snoro, MajinDragon, Allen, Spanishmafia1643, zwill, Wolfey, HitmanJ2XX, and UnknownMastermind.

Old 03-24-2006, 07:17 PM
Zone Oracle
Huwajux will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Huwajux Send a message via MSN to Huwajux
Quote:
Are you blind? He is using his case as an example. Think before you post.
Quote:
There's a difference between arrogant and confident. I'm confident in my skills. Arrogant would be running around telling them that i'm better and they suck.
No comment.
Quote:
owned harder
Owned even harder.
Quote:
Well ppearantly you seem to think the forum users are no better at it.
It's apparently, gosh.
Quote:
I see it as the more you play, the faster you get your items. Because there's more of a chance that you see a staff online.
That, and the fact items can only be distributed when the player is online.
Quote:
Mu qiestion is, if you dislike zone so much why don't you just switch to a different server.
Mu satement is, he has a right to say what he feels about the server whether you like it or not.
Old 03-24-2006, 10:24 PM
God of Zone
Dreth is on a distinguished road
Quote:
There's a difference. Being arrogant is saying, "I'm going to own anyone, they all suck."
Being confident is saying, "I'm pretty good, 3 out of 5 I'll probably win in a spar."
Anyways, isn't there a sticky about flaming?
Zone's lost something and gained crap. That's how this thread started.
Perhaps it could stay there.
Old 03-24-2006, 10:54 PM
anubis_wing will become famous soon enough
It's the quote wars. Who will win. Also get back on topic we need ways to get this server more respect and dignity.
Old 03-24-2006, 11:20 PM
Banned..for uh, somethin?
XGoLink is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to XGoLink Send a message via MSN to XGoLink
I thought you quit? x-x

Flying Monsters on GK!
Old 03-24-2006, 11:27 PM
anubis_wing will become famous soon enough
I did doesn't mean I can't post
Old 03-24-2006, 11:49 PM
Typhoon Xanadu, Rawr.
Quote:
It's apparently, gosh.
If you can understand it enough to correct it then there's no reason to correct it.
Quote:
That, and the fact items can only be distributed when the player is online.
Exactly.
Quote:
Mu satement is, he has a right to say what he feels about the server whether you like it or not.
Mooo. That's true, I asked him the question. If he dislikes zone SO much why does he continue to post here?

Old 03-25-2006, 12:47 AM
hi
someonesomewhere is on a distinguished road
Er, Typhoon, you're fighting a losing battle here...

All you're doing is misinterpreting what I say. I never said that I hated the server (or maybe I did, who knows?) but I did say I would stop playing it, so I have. Also, maybe if my ideas were to contribute to the server getting better I would come back to it? I seriously doubt that happening, however.

And also, I do play Maloria, and Era, so where have you been for the past month and a half or so? Under your rock outside your house?
I was going to insult Kansas, but I'm not one to do that, what with the "Chocolate City" thing.
Also, how long have you known me, Typhoon? I've always hated people who act like those on Zone, but only one or two people on the forums have that attitude (Mainly because most of Zone is made of trials). My point is that the reputation of this server makes the reputation of New Orleans look like it's golden.
Old 03-25-2006, 01:00 AM
I'm so cool.
MrsMastermind is on a distinguished road
I have no idea why this fight started but, Seriously. Stop. It irks me. (New word my brother taught me!)
Old 03-25-2006, 06:51 AM
I never asked for this.
Raeiphon is on a distinguished road
Quote wars.

If you're going to flame at each other for reasons i've already drummed into your thick skulls then so be it, it's your oxygen and muscle power you're wasting.

Cor:

I've contributed countless ideas to Zone. Not one has been implented. Do I care? Course I do. It's saddening that out of the whole of Graal, Zone is the only server that lacks user input of any shape and form. It wont change. While the staff team comprises of a 16 year old kid who cant spell properly (Sayian) and one execptional coder and one, err, guy who does things (Vulcan) then Zone'll stay the way it is. And from the looks of things, as the playercount drops, so will the server. And who's fault will it be? Whoever runs it at the time.

Typhoon:
"There's a difference between arrogant and confident. I'm confident in my skills. Arrogant would be running around telling them that i'm better and they suck."

You owe me 300 bucks for the damage you caused to my desk for making me slam it that hard. Think before you type, else you'll pull another anubis.

All:
The reputation of Zone is how you make it to be. A server may be golden and wonderful, with the best scripts in the world and have a community of abrasive *******s who do nothing but whine and curse the living **** out of each other. Or a server with not-so-good scripts but a community which is worth staying for. Or both. There's examples of each.

Era = abrasive
Zone = illiterate
UN = both

See my point?

I hope for nothing. I fear nothing. I am free.
Old 03-25-2006, 07:38 AM
Typhoon Xanadu, Rawr.
Quote:
Er, Typhoon, you're fighting a losing battle here... All you're doing is misinterpreting what I say.
You need to post things more clearly. What I'm getting from this is you're saying all of zone's population is made up of you, dark, and illiterate savages who can't spell but can pound on their keyboards creating random etters that can be interpreted as a language known as "leet speak".
Quote:
I never said that I hated the server (or maybe I did, who knows?) but I did say I would stop playing it, so I have. Also, maybe if my ideas were to contribute to the server getting better I would come back to it? I seriously doubt that happening, however.
This entire topic was meant to irritate the forum users here. It would happen that way on any server that you go to and say "your servers sucks, here's why. etc. etc." Most of your problems with zone, the players couldn't do anything about.
Quote:
And also, I do play Maloria, and Era, so where have you been for the past month and a half or so? Under your rock outside your house?
I feel like I should say something about a hurricane and you not having a house anymore, but that'd be mean ^_^
Quote:
Also, how long have you known me, Typhoon?
Longer than I wished.
Quote:
I've always hated people who act like those on Zone, but only one or two people on the forums have that attitude (Mainly because most of Zone is made of trials). My point is that the reputation of this server makes the reputation of New Orleans look like it's golden.
I'll repeat this again, I AM NOT ARROGANT. If you would like to argue this, name one thing arrogant I've said in the past 1-2 months. New Orleans has Mardi Gras, therefore It's completely fine with me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raeiphon
Typhoon:
"There's a difference between arrogant and confident. I'm confident in my skills. Arrogant would be running around telling them that i'm better and they suck."

You owe me 300 bucks for the damage you caused to my desk for making me slam it that hard. Think before you type, else you'll pull another anubis.
However true I may have been that was to be used as an example. There's a fine line between arrogant and confident.
Quote:
All:
The reputation of Zone is how you make it to be. A server may be golden and wonderful, with the best scripts in the world and have a community of abrasive *******s who do nothing but whine and curse the living **** out of each other. Or a server with not-so-good scripts but a community which is worth staying for. Or both. There's examples of each.

Era = abrasive
Zone = illiterate
UN = both

See my point?
Zone's more of an abrasive/illiterate. It surprises me to no end thhat you can kill a person 3 times on a server meant solely for PKING and they will start swearing because they died. I forgot who I got the quote from but it pretty much somes alot up.
Quote:
So if they die, they're noobs? And if they beat you, they're noobs also?
P.S.
Quote:
Er, Typhoon, you're fighting a losing battle here...
Well, after being atttacked by dark and ixi also, I feel I'm winning. IXI=Banned
Me=Not banned
Typhoon:1 Others:0

Old 03-25-2006, 12:29 PM
Zone Oracle
Huwajux will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Huwajux Send a message via MSN to Huwajux
Quote:
What I'm getting from this is you're saying all of zone's population is made up of you, dark, and illiterate savages who can't spell but can pound on their keyboards creating random etters that can be interpreted as a language known as "leet speak".
It's true. What point are you trying to make?
Quote:
This entire topic was meant to irritate the forum users here. It would happen that way on any server that you go to and say "your servers sucks, here's why. etc. etc." Most of your problems with zone, the players couldn't do anything about.
It was meant to point out why Zone is the least respected server. Perhaps READING THE TITLE should help.
Quote:
I feel like I should say something about a hurricane and you not having a house anymore, but that'd be mean ^_^
Then don't bring it up. >_>
Quote:
Zone's more of an abrasive/illiterate. It surprises me to no end thhat you can kill a person 3 times on a server meant solely for PKING and they will start swearing because they died. I forgot who I got the quote from but it pretty much somes alot up. P.S.
Agreed. Oh and its sums.
Quote:
Well, after being atttacked by dark and ixi also, I feel I'm winning. IXI=Banned
Me=Not banned
Typhoon:1 Others:0
I'm not attacking you, (Oh look Typhoon your Zone player attitude is creeping in) I'm counteracting your posts (Quite easily might I add) in a civilised manner. Winning what? You haven't achieved anything except a few posts by other users that are aimed by you. I've counteracted the more important sections of your posts, you then start to vomit out of your mouth something rather brown with corns in it. Stop trying to sound sophisticated, because your proving your not everytime you try to turn the arguement in your favour. Oh and...
Quote:
Typhoon, you're fighting a losing battle here...
Old 03-25-2006, 12:42 PM
Banned
darknesskido is on a distinguished road
typhoon, your really on your own in these arguments,you really need to tone yourself down a bit
Closed Thread