Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-01-2013, 03:36 PM
Banned
Cow2001 is a jewel in the roughCow2001 is a jewel in the rough
some way to change account personal details

like name and email address
Old 02-01-2013, 03:45 PM
Registered Pirate Ghost
Gos_pira is a splendid one to beholdGos_pira is a splendid one to beholdGos_pira is a splendid one to beholdGos_pira is a splendid one to beholdGos_pira is a splendid one to behold
http://www.graalonline.com/accounts/emailchange

But I think you need Gold before if you don't want to lose your Classic subscription (afaik).
Old 02-01-2013, 03:53 PM
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gos_pira View Post

But I think you need Gold before if you don't want to lose your Classic subscription (afaik).
it doesn't say it there
it's super evil to do if they actually remove people's paid-for classicfor doing it (not sure it'd even be legal)

and order id is super hard to find for whoever didn't pay recently.
other games dont demand things like order id so i don't get why graal does
Old 02-01-2013, 04:09 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cow2001 View Post
it doesn't say it there
it's super evil to do if they actually remove people's paid-for classicfor doing it (not sure it'd even be legal)

and order id is super hard to find for whoever didn't pay recently.
other games dont demand things like order id so i don't get why graal does
Quote:
You need to have an active Gold/VIP subscription in order to be able to get a new email address set for your account.
Old 02-01-2013, 04:13 PM
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crow View Post
it says you need an active gold/vip account
it doesn't say it takes away the classic part from your account
anyway i also don't even get WHY it needs a gold/vip account, it's just annoying to players, although i guess most couldn't get the order id anyway

btw do we even still have vip accounts???
Old 02-01-2013, 05:35 PM
Banned
scriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Freaking, awesome. I never seen this page before. I always had to contact support, which usually ended up being *Bell.

Does this still work if you no longer have access to the e-mail tho? I had 2 accounts with emails set to a now non-existent website. I think I had them changed but still curious.
Old 02-01-2013, 06:44 PM
Hazard to Graal
Jiroxys7 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by scriptless View Post
Freaking, awesome. I never seen this page before. I always had to contact support, which usually ended up being *Bell.

Does this still work if you no longer have access to the e-mail tho? I had 2 accounts with emails set to a now non-existent website. I think I had them changed but still curious.
Quote:
ERROR WHILE PROCESSING SUBMISSION:
Email Changer service is currently not available. Please check back later.
Right there at the top
Old 02-01-2013, 07:17 PM
Banned
scriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiroxys7 View Post
Right there at the top
I am pretty sure that is because the page is submitting the form to the same url. And you didn't submit any data yet so it shows this error. My best guess from looking at the html source.
Old 02-01-2013, 07:58 PM
Registered Pirate Ghost
Gos_pira is a splendid one to beholdGos_pira is a splendid one to beholdGos_pira is a splendid one to beholdGos_pira is a splendid one to beholdGos_pira is a splendid one to behold
It might be that it just isn't working at the moment. The lost password feature doesn't work for me (never get any email).
Old 02-01-2013, 08:53 PM
dbug will become famous soon enough
Quote:
It might be that it just isn't working at the moment. The lost password feature doesn't work for me (never get any email).
Have you checked your junk folder?
Old 02-01-2013, 09:33 PM
Tee Hee
smirt362 has a brilliant futuresmirt362 has a brilliant futuresmirt362 has a brilliant futuresmirt362 has a brilliant futuresmirt362 has a brilliant futuresmirt362 has a brilliant futuresmirt362 has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to smirt362 Send a message via MSN to smirt362
Quote:
I think it's been like that for awhile. You have to contact support

Don Hertzfeldt <3
Old 02-02-2013, 09:13 AM
Forum Moderator
TSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by smirt362 View Post
I think it's been like that for awhile. You have to contact support
Indeed it has. It's thrown that error for at least 3 or more years. Can't believe it's still not fixed. I told Stefan about it multiple times when I was head of PWA.

Regardless, it does seem at this time that you just need to contact support via email. I don't know if Tig still does it (or if he ever did, I only heard he did) but there is a chance that they'll do it without removing any of your subscriptions. Mostly because globals with the account information window access don't actually have the ability to add/remove subscription types from accounts. You will, however, still need your order ID for the most part. The reason this is required, and it's not even a very fail-safe way of doing it but the best one they can use right now, is to prove that although you obviously have access to the email address, you aren't just some dude who obtained it by questionable means that are against the ToS. EG: Giving away your account being one big no-no. But as I said, if you can give away your account, you could just as easily give away you Order ID as well. It's just one extra bit of information to have I suppose.

As a side note, I don't get why people find it so hard to keep their order ID. I've had my account for a very very long time now and STILL have my very first order ID because you're told during the order process that you have to keep your Order ID, even though I've had a couple of Gold subscriptions since then giving me newer order ID's to use. I really don't get it xD
· User Agreement · Code of Conduct · Forum Rules ·
· Graal Support · Administrative Contacts ·
Old 02-02-2013, 01:46 PM
Registered Pirate Ghost
If you played 10 years ago then stopped playing for 8 years and almost forget about graal altogether, then get reminded of it and want to check out what has happened so far and if it is still there, do you honestly think you can remember that **** OrderID? You might've changed to a more classy email rather than [email protected] and lost all of your emails.

I think it's more crazy that you still have it.
Old 02-02-2013, 07:13 PM
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSAdmin View Post
As a side note, I don't get why people find it so hard to keep their order ID. I've had my account for a very very long time now and STILL have my very first order ID because you're told during the order process that you have to keep your Order ID, even though I've had a couple of Gold subscriptions since then giving me newer order ID's to use. I really don't get it xD
some people last paid like 10+ years ago
i'm not even sure they sent order IDs back tehn
Old 02-02-2013, 07:19 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cow2001 View Post
some people last paid like 10+ years ago
i'm not even sure they sent order IDs back tehn
They did, I still have the one for my first account, which was purchased in early 2004.