Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Bomy Island Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 12-10-2012, 03:02 PM
Banned
scriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to behold
When I logon, all I see is some minigame.. I wanna explore.. I used to LOVE this server.. tho when I started it was called Bomy Island.. then dissapeared.. when it came back as Graal2001 I played it.. I remeber a quest called Stefan Quest or something? You had to have a group of friends to complete it.. oh the fun.
Old 12-13-2012, 04:26 AM
G2k1
Kamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud of
I could attempt to get you on, but I have scarce rights. What I do have is the ability to edit my own attributes I.E. give myself weapons. What I don't have is NC where I can see the list of weapon names. I could probably summon you but I can't edit your attibutes to give you proper Human controls..
Old 12-13-2012, 04:43 AM
Banned
scriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to behold
Would be cool just to explore the world again.
Old 12-13-2012, 08:05 AM
Cell Chill
smokeraider is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to smokeraider Send a message via MSN to smokeraider
i rather play something new then hoping for a old playerworld to comeback.
Old 12-13-2012, 02:26 PM
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by smokeraider View Post
i rather play something new then hoping for a old playerworld to comeback.
Statistics show more servers come back then new ones get created.. True story bro... Classic beast mode it.. now if they added quest's I would start logging on.. Hell if they added some sort of grinding (which they are totally against) like getting money to buy stuff, minning, or any other sort of jobs for that matter.. I would play non-stop and probably quit my job to play.. like I used to play on N-Pulse.. before they went all obsessive over stealing, sorry borrowing, graphics.

at least with servers comming back you know what your getting out of our paid subscription to graal.. a new server that hasnt been tested or ever had success can be rather risking.
Old 12-13-2012, 06:46 PM
G2k1
Kamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud of
Not to mention Graal2001 is a well proven formula.. if I were to make a new server myself it would borrow a lot from Graal2001, just as Graal2001 borrowed from Classic.

Graal2001 did not fail in the same way servers do now. There was still a playercount on Graal then, and Graal2001 in "dead" form still held about 35 players daily. Graal2001 was replaced by Graal2002 (what you now know as "Kingdoms"), and that's what killed it.

If Cyberjoueurs knows of a better explanation then I would like to hear it.

@ scriptless: We could probably play most of the events if there are at least two players.
Old 12-14-2012, 04:04 AM
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamaeru View Post
Not to mention Graal2001 is a well proven formula.. if I were to make a new server myself it would borrow a lot from Graal2001, just as Graal2001 borrowed from Classic.

Graal2001 did not fail in the same way servers do now. There was still a playercount on Graal then, and Graal2001 in "dead" form still held about 35 players daily. Graal2001 was replaced by Graal2002 (what you now know as "Kingdoms"), and that's what killed it.

If Cyberjoueurs knows of a better explanation then I would like to hear it.

@ scriptless: We could probably play most of the events if there are at least two players.
So get me out of the start level then so I can play =p
Old 12-18-2012, 01:28 PM
fcmrcy
FaLLChiLD has a spectacular aura aboutFaLLChiLD has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to FaLLChiLD
I say this with no disrespect but let it the **** go, lol. It's not coming back, the glory or the people that made it feel so. No body should quit their IRL job for anything on graal, or even joke about it. Lol, just hold on to your dreams and nostalgia.
Old 12-18-2012, 07:12 PM
G2k1
I only know for a fact that Graal2001 presented gameplay opportunities that I would be wise to move forward conscious of -- if I am interested in a future in game design.

Out of many games I have examined, this one is deep and rewarding and in some ways does things that Nintendo can't claim to have done with their own intellectual properties.
Old 12-18-2012, 11:45 PM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Skyld just give Kamaeru the keys to the server already.
Old 12-19-2012, 12:00 AM
░▒▓██▓▒░
Galdor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by fowlplay4 View Post
Skyld just give Kamaeru the keys to the server already.
/sign

My Albums
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unixmad
This forums is going worst each day.
Old 12-19-2012, 05:45 AM
Luda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Luda
Quote:
Out of many games I have examined, this one is deep and rewarding and in some ways does things that Nintendo can't claim to have done with their own intellectual properties.
lol
Old 12-24-2012, 11:18 AM
Banned
Quote:
I only know for a fact that Graal2001 presented gameplay opportunities that I would be wise to move forward conscious of -- if I am interested in a future in game design.

True. I remember playing it and it felt very rewarding. Looking back at my graal experience. I was a BIG N-Pulse fan.. however the quests were almost like UN.. you just got lucky and found them.. There were some websites that had guides.. Classic took a HUGE step in the right direction and offered more direction. Gk on the other hand, theres questing but its not the traditional questing and it gets boring fast especially when it breaks constantly.

I think that Graal2001 was unique in the fact that it had custom body system, but classic tile layout. It was amazing every bit that I played. I hope to be able to play it again.
Old 12-24-2012, 02:37 PM
Coder
GoDoT is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to GoDoT
I'd play it...
Old 12-28-2012, 04:28 PM
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoDoT View Post
I'd play it...
Me too..