Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English) > Hello and Goodbyes
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-13-2012, 12:27 AM
Banned
Cow2001 is a jewel in the roughCow2001 is a jewel in the rough
~Cow Out~

hello folks

I returned to the forum only briefly and I think it's time for me to go back to hiatus.

before I leave I'd like to say I'm sorry if some of my posts offended or annoyed anyone, since this was not my intention.
i stand by my opinions and the points I was trying to bring up, but some discussions accidentally escalated too far and much more than i intended, like the one about classic, and I'm sorry for that.

see you guys later

p.s.
there's a chance I'll reply to open discussions i was already partaking in before finally leaving.
Old 03-13-2012, 12:41 AM
Zeus Condero
papajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to behold
Ugh you are coming off as one of those people who get upset when people disagree with you. Did you know that its been proven that people feel less empathy when communicating online? Don't take it so personal. And you are most likely using this thread for attention(It's okay pretty much every goodbye thread does so). But anyways adios, and toughen up, not everyone is so mean here.
Old 03-13-2012, 01:00 AM
Banned
hey papajchris,
I don't get upset when people disagree with me, and it's not the reason I'm leaving. i created my discussion threads in order to discuss things, not to preach. and as I said I'll still reply to the current open discussions before leaving.

I only wanted to come back for a short time, and I think it's time for me to take another break. i did not create this thread to get attention to myself, but to stop hard feelings that may (or may not) have developed during my stay.
Old 03-13-2012, 08:41 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
cya
Old 03-13-2012, 10:58 AM
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by crono View Post
cya
<3
Old 03-13-2012, 11:01 AM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.
Old 03-13-2012, 01:50 PM
Forum Moderator
TSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fulg0reSama View Post
I love you for this.

Bye Cow!
· User Agreement · Code of Conduct · Forum Rules ·
· Graal Support · Administrative Contacts ·
Old 03-13-2012, 05:52 PM
Chi Patrol
taylor is a name known to alltaylor is a name known to alltaylor is a name known to alltaylor is a name known to all
20 inch blades on the impaaaalllaaaaa
Old 03-13-2012, 07:48 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by taylor View Post
20 inch blades on the impaaaalllaaaaa
dis song...so middleschool
Old 03-14-2012, 09:53 PM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ffcmike Send a message via MSN to ffcmike
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cow2001 View Post
hello folks

I returned to the forum only briefly and I think it's time for me to go back to hiatus.

before I leave I'd like to say I'm sorry if some of my posts offended or annoyed anyone, since this was not my intention.
i stand by my opinions and the points I was trying to bring up, but some discussions accidentally escalated too far and much more than i intended, like the one about classic, and I'm sorry for that.

see you guys later

p.s.
there's a chance I'll reply to open discussions i was already partaking in before finally leaving.
Don't have a cow, man!
Old 03-14-2012, 10:04 PM
░▒▓██▓▒░
Galdor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond repute
Farewell my friend, farewell...

My Albums
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unixmad
This forums is going worst each day.
Old 03-14-2012, 10:28 PM
Prinking Droblem
Geno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Geno
hacker
Old 03-15-2012, 12:10 AM
ω
Seeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Seeya
!cya!

Old 03-15-2012, 12:13 AM
Luda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Luda
bi
Old 03-15-2012, 12:44 AM
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galdor View Post
Farewell my friend, farewell...
this is actually pretty nice, thanks mate