Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Bomy Island Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 04-22-2009, 09:44 PM
Banned
fragman85 is on a distinguished road
Go work on Bomy Island instead of yelling at the Staffs on Classic and other server, because they (don't) work.
Old 04-22-2009, 09:55 PM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by fragman85 View Post
Go work on Bomy Island instead of yelling at the Staffs on Classic and other server, because they (don't) work.
Classic is substantially easier to develop than a Graal2001 remake will ever be. As Classic is my home server I am more than capable to comment on their direction, but thanks for your concerns.
Old 04-23-2009, 06:56 AM
Banned
fragman85 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufus View Post
Classic is substantially easier to develop than a Graal2001 remake will ever be. As Classic is my home server I am more than capable to comment on their direction, but thanks for your concerns.
Why don't you give away Graal01 then and work on Classic?
Old 04-24-2009, 03:14 AM
fcmrcy
FaLLChiLD has a spectacular aura aboutFaLLChiLD has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to FaLLChiLD
Who would he give it to? Is there anyone who would accept the job? How would they do any better than Rufus in quality or timely fashion? It's a problem getting staff to work on the server. Do you even develop?
Answer those questions before posting more rubbish.

Last edited by Darlene159; 04-24-2009 at 03:47 PM.. Reason: My bad.
Old 04-25-2009, 01:51 PM
Petrification of a Newbie
Darklux is a jewel in the roughDarklux is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via ICQ to Darklux Send a message via AIM to Darklux Send a message via Yahoo to Darklux
Quote:
Originally Posted by FaLLChiLD View Post
Who would he give it to? Is there anyone who would accept the job? How would they do any better than Rufus in quality or timely fashion? It's a problem getting staff to work on the server. Do you even develop?
Answer those questions before posting more rubbish.
Same applies to classic, where rufus was nagging around all the time. Maybe he shouldv'e taken that time to develop. Thats what iam trying to explain.

It is giving a pretty weak picture about him.

And furthermore.. I see no reason why developing for classic is so much easier than developing graal 2k1?
On classic you have a community to feed with features, many people have to like it and you are in a rush to present results (as thing went bad the last years, I agree to that).
Graal 2001 is already a dead playerworld.. Some oldbies would like it back but don't really follow the project or pay attention.. So it's pretty much a blank piece of paper.
Old 04-25-2009, 02:14 PM
Pelikano has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Who would he give it to? Is there anyone who would accept the job?
Just step away from the scene, someone will take the server for sure.
Quote:
How would they do any better than Rufus in quality or timely fashion? It's a problem getting staff to work on the server.
I don't know, atleast they wouldn't cry on other servers for "change" new features etc. while letting their "own" server die.
Old 04-25-2009, 09:24 PM
fcmrcy
FaLLChiLD has a spectacular aura aboutFaLLChiLD has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to FaLLChiLD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pelikano View Post
Just step away from the scene, someone will take the server for sure.
Then I am not sure why "someone" wont step up and help now. Sounds pretty selfish.
Old 04-26-2009, 07:32 AM
Prinking Droblem
Geno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Geno
Df

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darklux View Post
Same applies to classic, where rufus was nagging around all the time. Maybe he shouldv'e taken that time to develop. Thats what iam trying to explain.

It is giving a pretty weak picture about him.

And furthermore.. I see no reason why developing for classic is so much easier than developing graal 2k1?
On classic you have a community to feed with features, many people have to like it and you are in a rush to present results (as thing went bad the last years, I agree to that).
Graal 2001 is already a dead playerworld.. Some oldbies would like it back but don't really follow the project or pay attention.. So it's pretty much a blank piece of paper.
first of all "This message has been deleted by Darlene159. Reason: Stop threatening people" rofl @ the idea of a forum threat.

2 to the quote above. how can you know what you are talking about? oh wait. YOU DONT. Lol at "blank piece of paper". like you have gotten on the server and seen for yourself. you make me laugh.
Old 04-26-2009, 10:17 AM
Pelikano has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Geno, you just made everyone laugh that knows or even just heard of Darklux.
Old 04-26-2009, 12:16 PM
Petrification of a Newbie
Darklux is a jewel in the roughDarklux is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via ICQ to Darklux Send a message via AIM to Darklux Send a message via Yahoo to Darklux
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geno View Post
first of all "This message has been deleted by Darlene159. Reason: Stop threatening people" rofl @ the idea of a forum threat.

2 to the quote above. how can you know what you are talking about? oh wait. YOU DONT. Lol at "blank piece of paper". like you have gotten on the server and seen for yourself. you make me laugh.
I've seen the pretty far graal 2001 conversation by konidias, just by the way.
He made the Ringmenu and Tiles just by himself, great work.

Quote:
Then I am not sure why "someone" wont step up and help now. Sounds pretty selfish.
Not at all.
With this the job could be opened to the public via the pwa, that could find a good replacement.

Last edited by Rufus; 04-26-2009 at 12:35 PM.. Reason: Merged
Old 04-26-2009, 08:51 PM
Graal Developer
Sage_Shadowbane will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geno View Post

Lol @ this . Quit while you're ahead.. z.z