Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Bomy Island Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 04-15-2009, 11:18 AM
Banned
fragman85 is on a distinguished road
I remember Stefan logging on personally and developpping some stuff on Era.
I've never seen G2k1, I wasn't around back then, but from what I've heard it's an awesome server and it'd be neat if someone would be able to bring it back :o
Old 04-17-2009, 05:06 PM
G2k1
Kamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud of
Yes, the bodies alone are quite a marvel. Actually, I remember them from looong before the concept of "Bomy Island" had been thought up. These bodies have been around the block since around Lance's time with Graal2001.

There was a point in time when there were only a few masterful people who could even feasibly make the ganis for these bodies... I mean, when they were created, a special version of GraalShop had to be made that allowed for many more attributes to be used than was previously possible.

Karsh and I got to fool with these ganis way back in those days. To be honest I love doing it--because they allow for so many possibilities it's ridiculous! I would enjoy working with them again!

That's one miniscule reason why old development staff have some qualification with this higher standard of quality. Graal2001 has always been about shifting to a higher standard, in any event.
Old 04-17-2009, 05:25 PM
Banned
What's the point of this thread?

This server will never be back, unless Stefan manages it personally.

Period.
Old 04-17-2009, 08:55 PM
G2k1
Kamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud of
O_O

Word?

If you think it's impossible... O_O

Think again, bro.

If you think a Graal2001 revival is impossible, whether it be successful for a prolonged period of time or not, well I really don't want to cause any animosity but I would like to inform you that this is not true..

--
Ah, I scrolled up and saw that you have never seen or played Graal2001. That explains a lot.
Old 04-18-2009, 06:53 AM
Prinking Droblem
Geno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Geno
kcool thnx for input fragman. anyways

anyways you can call it what you want. i can hardly say its a revival, i would say it is graal2k1s greater offspring, similar yet better.. yeah it is still much g2k1. but so much is different in an awesome way. cant explain. hopefully yall can see one day.
Old 04-21-2009, 05:31 PM
Banned
Was this server really THAT great?
Anyone got any screenshots or something like that oO?
Old 04-22-2009, 12:13 AM
Joe Cruddas (VIP)
gravator has a spectacular aura aboutgravator has a spectacular aura about
Could someone copy the old levels and scripts and put those up for people to play while you spend the next century working on your new and improved version? I would be thrilled to have that server back up again, growing apple trees was very fun, as well as circling the whole map for the heck of it, that was great.
Old 04-22-2009, 05:25 AM
:o
Mykel has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Mykel Send a message via MSN to Mykel
Quote:
Originally Posted by gravator View Post
Could someone copy the old levels and scripts and put those up for people to play while you spend the next century working on your new and improved version? I would be thrilled to have that server back up again, growing apple trees was very fun, as well as circling the whole map for the heck of it, that was great.
They've done that before. It's called when it was up for months and months and no one played it.
Old 04-22-2009, 11:05 AM
Prinking Droblem
Geno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Geno
nice new thread name <3
Old 04-22-2009, 12:25 PM
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mykel View Post
They've done that before. It's called when it was up for months and months and no one played it.
No one will play it when it requires Gold, put it on the Classic Tab.

I mean Delteria is under development too and still on the Classic Tab :o
Old 04-22-2009, 05:15 PM
Petrification of a Newbie
Darklux is a jewel in the roughDarklux is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via ICQ to Darklux Send a message via AIM to Darklux Send a message via Yahoo to Darklux
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufus View Post
You're right I should give it to someone else, but not for the lack of caring. I'm not going to sit here and explain the situation 20 different times so that the unappreciative who don't actually do any research into things feel somewhat better about it all. I realize that there are people that want the server back and that's great, but apparently nobody realizes that it's a revival project. Find an appropriate replacement for Manager and we'll see what happens, because I'm sick of having to explain how this isn't going to work with Graal as it is.
Hillarious, if read next to rufus comments in the classic forums...
Old 04-22-2009, 05:29 PM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darklux View Post
Hillarious, if read next to rufus comments in the classic forums...
You're going to have to expand on that one.
Old 04-22-2009, 06:34 PM
Prince
MysticX2X will become famous soon enough
Probably you yelling at Classic Staff for what they aren't making, what they're making, etc.

former acc: mystic2k

RIP Matt (NBK)
Old 04-22-2009, 09:32 PM
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticX2X View Post
Probably you yelling at Classic Staff for what they aren't making, what they're making, etc.
Exactly
Old 04-22-2009, 09:41 PM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticX2X View Post
Not seeing the relation there.