Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Bomy Island Main Forum > Bugs and Future Improvements
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-03-2016, 02:36 AM
LimetasticSlushy has a spectacular aura aboutLimetasticSlushy has a spectacular aura about
UI based trading

Can we get a nice and secure UI-based trade system? Players could go to trading posts and could pay a fee to do a trade and stuff. This should reduce scamming, a thing that hopefully doesn't creep back into the economy any time soon.
Old 10-03-2016, 03:31 AM
G2k1
Kamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by LimetasticSlushy View Post
Can we get a nice and secure UI-based trade system? Players could go to trading posts and could pay a fee to do a trade and stuff. This should reduce scamming, a thing that hopefully doesn't creep back into the economy any time soon.

Way ahead of you, you can already do all of that stuff. There are trading locations and a market. We do plan on upgrading the inventory system to be more organized and streamlined, but all the stuff you just described already exists and works great.
Old 10-03-2016, 04:06 AM
LimetasticSlushy has a spectacular aura aboutLimetasticSlushy has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamaeru View Post

Way ahead of you, you can already do all of that stuff. There are trading locations and a market. We do plan on upgrading the inventory system to be more organized and streamlined, but all the stuff you just described already exists and works great.
Oh? I was unaware of that. Sorry but the map is simply a mess, if there are trading posts then I certainly haven't found any. Though I haven't looked too hard, of course I really shouldn't have to...
Old 10-03-2016, 04:48 AM
G2k1
Kamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud of
Quote:
Oh? I was unaware of that. Sorry but the map is simply a mess, if there are trading posts then I certainly haven't found any. Though I haven't looked too hard, of course I really shouldn't have to...
You don't have to look hard for them at all, sorry everything you can imagine isn't located at the unstick me location.
Old 10-03-2016, 05:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamaeru View Post
You don't have to look hard for them at all, sorry everything you can imagine isn't located at the unstick me location.
Uhm.. sorry if I came off a little snippy

Honestly it would be very convenient if there was a trading post in Bomboria though, just saying
Old 10-03-2016, 11:26 PM
G2k1
Quote:
Uhm.. sorry if I came off a little snippy

Honestly it would be very convenient if there was a trading post in Bomboria though, just saying
The market is in Bomboria. There is also a secure trading post. If you're at the train station just walk right and it's on that path between Bomboria and Harmonia.
Old 10-03-2016, 11:48 PM
Sr Marketing Strategist
Elk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant future
Send a message via ICQ to Elk Send a message via AIM to Elk Send a message via MSN to Elk Send a message via Yahoo to Elk
there it is
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	graal_1475530748.png
Views:	117
Size:	291.7 KB
ID:	55944