Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English) > Job Forum > Graal Kingdoms Team
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-18-2010, 10:45 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Hey Tig, I'll write. Drop me a line and I'll link you to some published work.
Old 11-18-2010, 10:46 PM
Zormite
BigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post
Hey Tig, I'll write. Drop me a line and I'll link you to some published work.
Yes!
Old 11-24-2010, 03:00 AM
WolfieGots is on a distinguished road
No need GP r EM/ET? lol
Old 11-24-2010, 04:38 AM
cyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfieGots View Post
No need GP r EM/ET? lol
Kingdoms iPhone is still under development so it's very unlikely that any none development staff would be hired at this time.
Old 11-24-2010, 06:39 AM
|Mêrçy|
LordSquirt is a name known to allLordSquirt is a name known to allLordSquirt is a name known to all
Any estimated time of arrival?
Old 11-27-2010, 05:20 AM
Prinking Droblem
Geno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Geno
cross server would be hard because all of the revenue is going to be filtered through the itunes store. the current GK wouldn't be compatible because of this i believe.
Old 11-27-2010, 06:46 AM
ω
Seeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Seeya
They're making an entirely new server. They could make it PC accessible, but first and foremost iPhone accessible.

Old 12-24-2010, 06:23 PM
Fuzzoodles
iFuzzy is on a distinguished road
Smile

This is a really nice server to work on. Nice community of staff working together, and if you have to, you could work on Weekends if you have school, etc.

Take my advice, it's a pretty fun server to get into, but far from being released as what Iv'e seen. But the more staff on and working together, it will be finished faster. (They are making HUGE new world, but I'm not allowed or will talk about any other info as it's not my role to give out information on such a serious project (as what I think :P).

Though, Kaitey (The Head Level Designer) does take her work seriously, and you should too. The levels are more hard and complex to make then any other servers Iv'e seen so far (In MY opinion). But they do offer rewards and payment if you stay long enough.

But by far, this is probably the best server to work on (Kingdoms iPhone) if your looking for a fun challenge, and a mature group of staff to work with.
(Though, they might reduce the complexity of your assignments if you think it's too hard, or if you can't keep up after they hire you.)

You will not be fired as long as you be respective to the staff and your bosses, act mature, don't abuse, and last but not least, you should'nt be too inactive (like a couple of weeks or more, unless you give Tig/Kaitey why you will). Oh, and NEVER give out info about this server like what's going to be implemented, or show pictures of the server, and stuff like that xP, or Tig will seriously be pissed hehe. That's the rules I mostly followed, and everything wen't perfect to me, but eventually I had to become inactive which went to my downfall. Nor do I mind being let go, or wished, but it was for the best.

What about me? I couldn't keep up with the work because of school and other R/L issues. Sorry Tig and Kaitey. I thought I had it under control.

This probably didn't clear anything up, but I hope some of this info helped.

Last edited by iFuzzy; 12-24-2010 at 07:25 PM..
Old 04-03-2011, 08:44 PM
roboman43 is on a distinguished road
I had my doubts about this whole iphone thing, but this will certainly help us out on the client players will leak in, admins and other workers will be freed up to work on the server, this could be really beneficial to us all!
Old 04-03-2011, 10:10 PM
WaDaFack is an unknown quantity at this point
Just curious, do you need to have an iPhone in order to dev for the iPhone servers, or can you develop & play via the Graal PC client?
I'd be interested to apply for LAT, but I only have a blackberry!

Old 04-03-2011, 10:11 PM
(⌒▽⌒)
joel34 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaDaFack View Post
Just curious, do you need to have an iPhone in order to dev for the iPhone servers, or can you develop & play via the Graal PC client?
Play and developing via the PC client.
Old 04-03-2011, 10:16 PM
WaDaFack is an unknown quantity at this point
Oh, someone already asked this :P must have skipped it by accident!

Old 04-09-2011, 02:15 AM
David K?
Devil_Lord2 can only hope to improve
I could help out as I have told someone else who has asked me, but I am mainly for Frontier. :]

Digital Media Artist - David K? </3 (UnLoved)
www.davidkrout.com
www.twitch.com/DavidKkz

Old 04-09-2011, 04:32 AM
Mr. Blu
Shards-Of-Fate will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Shards-Of-Fate Send a message via MSN to Shards-Of-Fate Send a message via Yahoo to Shards-Of-Fate

Weee!~
Old 06-12-2011, 12:43 PM
TheRuckus can only hope to improve
I would love to work on Graal Kingdoms.. But my reputation is so bad..

Tince thinks hes god.

Tags
graal kingdoms, iphone, kingdoms iphone